Zaib212

US Consulate Islamabad AP update

2,886 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Pakistan
Timeline
Just now, Mia12392 said:

Yea it's about time we put our foot down. I don't care now if his visa gets denied at least I know I have a response from the embassy and I can decide what I want to do with my life. 

I agree and i am with you.. i am after you to file lawsuit. enough is enough.. wo urdu mai kia kehta hai.. Ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle, to ungli tedi karni padti hai.. so its time now to ke ab tedi ho jaye hum..lol

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
1 minute ago, Zaib212 said:

I agree and i am with you.. i am after you to file lawsuit. enough is enough.. wo urdu mai kia kehta hai.. Ghee seedhi ungli se na nikle, to ungli tedi karni padti hai.. so its time now to ke ab tedi ho jaye hum..lol

lmaoo true that. Tedi karnay ka time a gaye hai I think :jest:

3 hours ago, Mia12392 said:

I believe the lawyer charges 3k for lawsuit. But for my husbands case it shouldn't take two years after the interview for a person to receive his/her visa. Filing the Lawsuit will give the embassy 60 days to make a decision. 

by the way, can you share details of this lawyer (i.e. contact number and his experience). is he will to fight for us, with special discount considering two are at least confirm to give him case. :)

Timeline
6 minutes ago, silverhawk said:

by the way, can you share details of this lawyer (i.e. contact number and his experience). is he will to fight for us, with special discount considering two are at least confirm to give him case. :)

I haven't reached out to the lawyer yet. I was just trying to give a heads up the embassy. but if this doesn't get resolved in the next couple of weeks I will search for a lawyer. 

3 hours ago, Zaib212 said:

uth badh kamar kiya derta hey,

phir dekh khuda kiya kerta hey,

jo umer ko muft gawaein ga,

vo akhir ko pachtai ga,

kuch bethay hath na aye ga,

jo dhonday ga vo pai ga,

tu kab tuk der lagai ga,

ye waqt bhi akhir jae ga,

phir dekh khuda kiya kerta hey...

Guys, what if we unite and hire a good laywer to file case together, what you say, suggestions and comments are most welcome.

united we stand, divided we fall.

Timeline
1 minute ago, silverhawk said:

phir dekh khuda kiya kerta hey,

jo umer ko muft gawaein ga,

vo akhir ko pachtai ga,

kuch bethay hath na aye ga,

jo dhonday ga vo pai ga,

tu kab tuk der lagai ga,

ye waqt bhi akhir jae ga,

phir dekh khuda kiya kerta hey...

Guys, what if we unite and hire a good laywer to file case together, what you say, suggestions and comments are most welcome.

united we stand, divided we fall.

hahah i'm with you. BTW what is your visa category and how long have you been waiting? 

1 minute ago, Mia12392 said:

I haven't reached out to the lawyer yet. I was just trying to give a heads up the embassy. but if this doesn't get resolved in the next couple of weeks I will search for a lawyer. 

then, can you figure out in much detail with lawyer, can you do this and cost of suite?

Just now, Mia12392 said:

hahah i'm with you. BTW what is your visa category and how long have you been waiting? 

F2B and waiting since 8 months, in this time a baby come to world, and they are not making up their minds despite world power and greatest spy systems on earth.

Timeline
1 minute ago, Munazza said:

I heard at this stage a lawyer or congressman can't do anything... 😏

If a lawyer files a Writ Of Mandamus which is a lawsuit. The court will give the embassy 60 days to make a decision. The decision could be an approval or denial. You have to take that chance. A lot of people don't file because they are scared they will deny the visa. 

2 minutes ago, Munazza said:

I heard at this stage a lawyer or congressman can't do anything... 😏

let it said by competent authority, we are not influencing anything, we are asking to take decision, now, or never. let it be, or not to be. thats it!

Just now, Mia12392 said:

If a lawyer files a Writ Of Mandamus which is a lawsuit. The court will give the embassy 60 days to make a decision. The decision could be an approval or denial. You have to take that chance. A lot of people don't file because they are scared they will deny the visa. 

who cares man, nobody get life back that is wasted in waiting for their decision.

1 minute ago, Mia12392 said:

Well.. A lawyer from? We already had lawyer who helped in all processing, he is from US. Now he said he is all done when the case is in embassy.. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.