Who annoys you?

305 posts in this topic

• Replies 304
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Country: England
Timeline

People like a dog with a bone that can never let anything go! :)

People who can't use apostrophes correctly.

are you really LisaD?????? :lol:

ManU2.jpg

10 year green card received

mid March, 2008. Done 'til Naturalization! WOOT! :)

Filed: Timeline

No, I'd never be so timid to need an alias! :whistle:

Would you mind explaining what you mean by that?

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

No, I'd never be so timid to need an alias! :whistle:

Would you mind explaining what you mean by that?

I'm just saying I wouldnt need to masquerade myself in another nickname...see?

I'm just saying I wouldnt need to masquerade myself in another nickname...see?

Well, I am not doing that and I don't appreciate the accusation. I suppose some things never change...and you'll never stop being a bully who requires constant attention.

Back on ignore you go.

24 June 2007: Leaving day/flying to Dallas-Fort Worth

Timeline

*It was a joke, homesick ;) Since LisaD is currently posting, I figured you knew that. ...and it WAS just that...a joke, not an accusation. But sorry if you took it as such. M.

I'd never call you timid in a million years, Lisa. I don't think *most* people on this board are. It's just that some prefer not to be deal with people who, quite laughably, say one thing and do another. "Why is everyone being so rude, jumping all over so and so for so and so..." Then in the next breath, "You're so blah blah, I'm not all sunshine and rainbows, I'm not gonna blow sunshine up your azz, blah blah...." "everyone, you're being so harsh here..." Whatever. Let it go why dontcha?? :)

Edited by MichelleandCraig

ManU2.jpg

Timeline
*It was a joke, homesick ;) Since LisaD is currently posting, I figured you knew that. sorry.

I have Asperger's, so 'jokes' like that go right over my head.

I apologize for that then, truly no harm intended. :)

Well, I've got more fun things to do now, ;) so catch up with you all tomorrow...haveagood night! M.

ManU2.jpg

I annoy myself. :jest:

Citizenship

Event Date

Service Center : California Service Center

CIS Office : San Francisco CA

Date Filed : 2008-06-11

NOA Date : 2008-06-18

Bio. Appt. : 2008-07-08

Citizenship Interview

USCIS San Francisco Field Office

Wednesday, September 10,2008

Time 2:35PM

*It was a joke, homesick ;) Since LisaD is currently posting, I figured you knew that. ...and it WAS just that...a joke, not an accusation. But sorry if you took it as such. M.

I'd never call you timid in a million years, Lisa. I don't think *most* people on this board are. It's just that some prefer not to be deal with people who, quite laughably, say one thing and do another. "Why is everyone being so rude, jumping all over so and so for so and so..." Then in the next breath, "You're so blah blah, I'm not all sunshine and rainbows, I'm not gonna blow sunshine up your azz, blah blah...." "everyone, you're being so harsh here..." Whatever. Let it go why dontcha?? :)

Hiding behind a nick taking swipes at people is wrong. Just say what ya gotta say and don't hide behind some fake identity...someone wants to fade into the sunset, then do so...but if they don't want to deal with bs, then don't start any!

Harsh to judge someone by saying 'oh you don't love your fiance'...yeah that's harsh. Calling someone out for bs...not so much.

:thumbs:

HA....I wasn't insulting you or calling you timid...hope you understand! Even if you can't see this, I still had to clarify!

Timeline

Just who is doing that, Lisa and what proof do you have? Why are you being so accusatory? Get it all out in the open then, and don't beat 'round the bush! I would love to know, really....I'm always down for the gossip afterall, same as anyone else. :)

BS is subjective. I've seen you call plenty of people out just being biotchy and nothing to do with 'what's fair' or what have you. It's all good...you do things your way, and I do 'em mine. I don't mind that at all....I like how *I* am...that said, I think it's kinda funny that you're griping about someone around and around without even saying who, accusing when you have no basis or proof just because they did something you didn't approve of. That's strange. M.

and what nick and what "swipes" have been taken, so I can see for myself??? M.

E again...I have to go, really, anyway...but be back tomorrow just so you don't think I'm ditchin' the discussion! ...or later! :) M.

ManU2.jpg