patiently_waiting

any CASA updates?

197 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline

lately it just seems that every time doodle posts, it's like her posts meet this response

wolves.jpg

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

• Replies 196
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Other Timeline
Not trying to speak for Peezey, but sometimes the hypocrisy and sheer idiocy just get to be too much. Being that you choose to coddle those who say hypocritical and asinine things here instead of objecting and calling it out for what it is, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

WOOF.

Ah, speak for me any time.

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

the long lost pillar: belief in angels

she may be fat but she's not 50

found by the crass patrol

"poisoned by a jew" sounds like a Borat song

If you bring up the truth, you're a PSYCHOPATH, life lesson #442.

Not trying to speak for Peezey, but sometimes the hypocrisy and sheer idiocy just get to be too much. Being that you choose to coddle those who say hypocritical and asinine things here instead of objecting and calling it out for what it is, I wouldn't expect you to understand.

WOOF.

so is aquol's posting history is one that you tend to agree with and even going forward they can speak for you anytime, but my suggestion was rediculous. i get it too :thumbs:

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
Whats with the Wolf pack on Doodle?? :blink:

Maybe because the hypocrisy has reached it's limit for some? Wolf pack is so nice, though.

Women who speak their minds and call b.s. are wild dogs? Fantastic. Nothing less can be expected from this group.

you know.. Its funny how you surface when the threads go down this path..

WOOF.

Hypocritical.... asinine.. and sheer idiocy?? WOW. :thumbs:

06.14.2006 - Got Married in Alexandria, Egypt :) :) :)

05.23.2007 - INTERVIEW DATE!!!!!!! inshallah.......

*** Interview is a SUCCESS !!!! *** now for a speedy AP!! inshallah...

06.18.2007 - Starting to Freak Out over this AP #######

06.27.2007 - Visa In Hand.. Alhamdulillah!

07.13.2007 - Husband arrives in the US!!! alhamdulillah ..yup.. thats right Friday the 13th!!

07.24.2007 - Mailed in AOS & EAD together to Chicago

It doesn't matter what you say

I just can't stay here every yesterday

Like keep on acting out the same

The way we act out

Every way to smile

Forget

And make-believe we never needed

Any more than this...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9cf6k4yJyv0

http://youtube.com/watch?v=Xv6lHwWwO3w

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Jen and Natalie...I guess we can just go PM from here on out. I know later there will be some comments made about being out in the threadas opposed to PM so others can learn and make sure the right advice or guidance is being given...but when people behave like this...whats the point when they hijack the thread and ruin it?

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Jen and Natalie...I guess we can just go PM from here on out. I know later there will be some comments made about being out in the threadas opposed to PM so others can learn and make sure the right advice or guidance is being given...but when people behave like this...whats the point when they hijack the thread and ruin it?

If it were me, I'd just start a new thread...

WOOF.

so is aquol's posting history is one that you tend to agree with and even going forward they can speak for you anytime, but my suggestion was rediculous. i get it too :thumbs:

yeah, I gave him persmission, big difference, and it has nothing to do with his posting history on VJ, some of us read and participate on boards outside this one, crazy as that may sound.

Edited by peezey

How can one claim God cares to judge a fornicator over judging a lying, conniving bully? I guess you would if you are the lying, conniving bully.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Morocco
Timeline

(L)

That is the point I was making. I have known many women who converted simply to please a man. They had no clue of the religion before hand. No, not every woman is like that. Also, some of these women who do convert to please their man end up loving the religion. I've met those women, too. I would hope that Muslim men marrying outside of their faith are doing it for other reasons besides converting the woman.

and I know there are woman out there.. who do NOT research Islam.. have NO clue about the religion and Blindly convert... BUT not every woman is like that..

did you ask me by any chance that maybe i am happy with my religion. and by the way i have been learning about islam since i was 15 years old or since 9/11 finding out what i could. i took courses in my highschool for religions and i did love islam. i think its a very highly respectful religion and i found it in my heart to truly love it. not because Zakaria is in my life but i loved it before him i am 21 years old now and trying to prove to women and men here why my religion is respectful i shouldnt have to show you ladies why. it is what it is if you dont believe dont fine if you hate that i say ALLAH instead of god its your right to tell me but dont insult me bc i choose to say ALLAH instead of god, when i talk to my friend i say God or ALLAH bc to me that is his name. In every language around the world you refer to God to ALLAH for islam but when you say christianity God you think Jesus Christ. You know this is my choice to be like this and a true muslim man wouldnt push you into becoming a true muslim, ask them and if you cross a true muslim man it says in the Quran that he cannot marry a woman unless she is a muslim in The Cow part 121. i didnt know this until AFTER i converted and i had no problem with being a muslim. I love my religion again and i dont have to proe anything to you ladies, so please dont offend me bc you think i am doing it for him bc if i was then i would go straight to hell nd i would deserve it God ALLAH knows what is in my heart. i am learning to pray 5 times a day you know before i didnt even pray 1 time a day, so why the switch? bc its my religion. and as far as insulting me again thank you so much for talking to me and you dont even know me. half of the posts on here i dont my zakaria does write them. aslo i didnt want to wear my hiijab until after i had my first baby and by respecting my zakaria i do as any woman does. i dont even look at other men now i cant its not bc of him but i dont see american men i cant stand them. (L)(L)(L)

.png

How it started:

10/17/05 Answered email from him asking to talk

10/20/05 First time talking on hotmail msn

2/5-15/06 First visit, love his family celebrated my 20th birthday there

6/15- 7/15/06 stayed at parents house again in Morocco got engaged

10/16/06 got a good job so I had to wait to see him again

1/14-28/07 went to see him again for the last time in Morocco

2/8/07 happy birthday to me and I sent the papers for K-1

2/12/07 NOA1 for K-1 visa

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

3/1/07 sent to Visa Center

4/15/07 interview

STUPID TERRORISTS RUINED THE INTERVIEW DATE

waited for 2 months of nothing

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

8/8/07 got MARRIED YEA FINALLY!!!

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

2/21/08- Chicago received our package

2/27/08-sent NOA1 for both EAD and I-485

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

3/21/08- sent back RFE with all info

3/31/08-received RFE info

4/2-touched

4/18-EAD card ordered:D:D:D:D

4/23-card created& AOS transfered to CSC!!!

4/24- AOS touched:D

4/26- EAD CARD RECEIVED!!! WOOHOOO

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

5/11-12-13-14-15-AOS touched

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/20/2008 sent out info for RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

8/20/2008 received green card

Timeline
I'm just wondering why you feel that it is necessary to write ALLAH when you are writing in English and Allah means God?

The reason i choose ALLAH instead of god is my choosing thats all.

.png

How it started:

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

4/15/07 interview

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

4/2-touched

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

a true muslim man wouldnt push you into becoming a true muslim, ask them and if you cross a true muslim man it says in the Quran that he cannot marry a woman unless she is a muslim in The Cow part 121.

What qur'an are you reading? The Qur'an of Boyfriend Islam? I wouldn't want to cross a 'true' muslim man that tells you these kinds of lies.

i dont even look at other men now i cant its not bc of him but i dont see american men i cant stand them. (L)(L)(L)

Your Islam is weird, chickadee. Can't stand an ethnic group? Nice. And the American Muslims? You can't stand them either?

Edited by peezey

Filed: Timeline

Hold up, wait a minute. I wasn't addressing you. I don't know you. However, I feel that what I have said did hit a nerve. In that case you may want to stop the denial. You don't have to explain yourself to me or justify your actions. Your life is your own. BTW...are you American?

(L)
That is the point I was making. I have known many women who converted simply to please a man. They had no clue of the religion before hand. No, not every woman is like that. Also, some of these women who do convert to please their man end up loving the religion. I've met those women, too. I would hope that Muslim men marrying outside of their faith are doing it for other reasons besides converting the woman.

and I know there are woman out there.. who do NOT research Islam.. have NO clue about the religion and Blindly convert... BUT not every woman is like that..

did you ask me by any chance that maybe i am happy with my religion. and by the way i have been learning about islam since i was 15 years old or since 9/11 finding out what i could. i took courses in my highschool for religions and i did love islam. i think its a very highly respectful religion and i found it in my heart to truly love it. not because Zakaria is in my life but i loved it before him i am 21 years old now and trying to prove to women and men here why my religion is respectful i shouldnt have to show you ladies why. it is what it is if you dont believe dont fine if you hate that i say ALLAH instead of god its your right to tell me but dont insult me bc i choose to say ALLAH instead of god, when i talk to my friend i say God or ALLAH bc to me that is his name. In every language around the world you refer to God to ALLAH for islam but when you say christianity God you think Jesus Christ. You know this is my choice to be like this and a true muslim man wouldnt push you into becoming a true muslim, ask them and if you cross a true muslim man it says in the Quran that he cannot marry a woman unless she is a muslim in The Cow part 121. i didnt know this until AFTER i converted and i had no problem with being a muslim. I love my religion again and i dont have to proe anything to you ladies, so please dont offend me bc you think i am doing it for him bc if i was then i would go straight to hell nd i would deserve it God ALLAH knows what is in my heart. i am learning to pray 5 times a day you know before i didnt even pray 1 time a day, so why the switch? bc its my religion. and as far as insulting me again thank you so much for talking to me and you dont even know me. half of the posts on here i dont my zakaria does write them. aslo i didnt want to wear my hiijab until after i had my first baby and by respecting my zakaria i do as any woman does. i dont even look at other men now i cant its not bc of him but i dont see american men i cant stand them. (L)(L)(L)

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Brazil
Timeline
a true muslim man wouldnt push you into becoming a true muslim, ask them and if you cross a true muslim man it says in the Quran that he cannot marry a woman unless she is a muslim in The Cow part 121.

What qur'an are you reading? The Qur'an of Boyfriend Islam? I wouldn't want to cross a 'true' muslim man that tells you these kinds of lies.

i dont even look at other men now i cant its not bc of him but i dont see american men i cant stand them. (L)(L)(L)

Your Islam is weird, chickadee. Can't stand an ethnic group? Nice. And the American Muslims? You can't stand them either?

reported.

* ~ * Charles * ~ *

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.

USE THE REPORT BUTTON INSTEAD OF MESSAGING A MODERATOR!

Timeline
Hold up, wait a minute. I wasn't addressing you. I don't know you. However, I feel that what I have said did hit a nerve. In that case you may want to stop the denial. You don't have to explain yourself to me or justify your actions. Your life is your own. BTW...are you American?
(L)

yes

.png

How it started:

2/28/07 NOA2 For K-1

4/15/07 interview

6/5/07 interview

6/10/07 got visa

6/26/07 came to america

AOS-

Filed AOS & EAD-2/14/08

3/11/08- Boimetrics& RFE

4/2-touched

4/30- AOS touched

5/01-AOS touched again

6/11/2008 RFE2

6/26/2008 touched again

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.