cherryblossoms916

How can I track my passport at 2go courier

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
28 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Ah ... this has been ongoing for years with the embassy.   That explains everything, and why the visa fee was paid by your dad at the embassy.  I truly do appreciate your patience and answering my questions.

As for the visa, and your dad being 5 hours north of Manila, I would not expect anything until tomorrow (Friday).    Do keep checking 2GO tracking

Thanks for the conversation, too...the thing is, the visa center agent saod there is no tra king number yet for my dad's visa so there is nothing to track...that is why the agent eacalated a follow up of visa status...praying for favorable results...it is just frustrating and stressful...

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline
4 minutes ago, harley2012 said:

Thanks for the conversation, too...the thing is, the visa center agent saod there is no tra king number yet for my dad's visa so there is nothing to track...that is why the agent eacalated a follow up of visa status...praying for favorable results...it is just frustrating and stressful...

For immigrant visas most times it is the MNL #  ... your dad's case is unique though.    You got a receipt for paying the visa?  Is there a bar code (or such)  with numbers under it ?   That may work also

Hank

"Chance Favors The Prepared Mind"

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

57 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

For immigrant visas most times it is the MNL #  ... your dad's case is unique though.    You got a receipt for paying the visa?  Is there a bar code (or such)  with numbers under it ?   That may work also

Yes, my dad got an official receipt...he paid before he spoke to the CO per instruction of the US Embassy rep prior to the interview. I tried the MNL#, UID from the barcide of the interview confirmation sheet, passport number...no status available.  Same response even with email verification using passportstatus...

Edited by harley2012

Timeline
22 minutes ago, harley2012 said:

Yes, my dad got an official receipt...he paid before he spoke to the CO per instruction of the US Embassy rep prior to the interview. I tried the MNL#, UID from the barcide of the interview confirmation sheet, passport number...no status available.  Same response even with email verification using passportstatus...

IF there is a bar code with number under it you may be able to use that on 2GO to track the visa, or the MNL#

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

10 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

IF there is a bar code with number under it you may be able to use that on 2GO to track the visa, or the MNL#

I did but no status is available...just really worried bec there are threads here almost similar to my dad's case that i read and they got their visas within 10 days...😯

Timeline
3 minutes ago, harley2012 said:

I did but no status is available...just really worried bec there are threads here almost similar to my dad's case that i read and they got their visas within 10 days...😯

10 business days is not until Monday.  ;)  

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

23 hours ago, Hank_ said:

10 business days is not until Monday.  ;)  

are you familiar with status update of immigrant visa between us embassy in manila and us embassy in the US?  I called the National Visa Center in the US and the representative informed me that my Dad's case is in Administrative Processing.  I informed the representative the ceac website show ISSUED - stating the they have authorized issuance of visa.  And he added, that is the most recent update per Embassy in Manila.  I am so confused now.  Why is there a discrepancy between the two?  Does this entail a longer waiting period???

Timeline
3 minutes ago, harley2012 said:

are you familiar with status update of immigrant visa between us embassy in manila and us embassy in the US?  I called the National Visa Center in the US and the representative informed me that my Dad's case is in Administrative Processing.  I informed the representative the ceac website show ISSUED - stating the they have authorized issuance of visa.  And he added, that is the most recent update per Embassy in Manila.  I am so confused now.  Why is there a discrepancy between the two?  Does this entail a longer waiting period???

Check the status again on CEAC  https://ceac.state.gov/CEACStatTracker/Status.aspx?eQs=WwjqOlbeRYzCYubaSQI+RA==

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Timeline
4 minutes ago, harley2012 said:

i just did and it says ISSUED

vj.PNG

Well that is crazy.   Do me a favor and clear the cache in your web browser  (control + F5, or  from within the browser settings )  and check again.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

it's the same.  i used internet explorer, mozilla, opera, and even my cellphone and my ipad and my husband's cellphone and tablet and all show the same status, i.e., ISSUED.

am just trying to compare some situations...my Dad's I-601 was approved right? we received a letter from uscis informing us that it was approved.  then my dad received notice from us embassy in manila to do this and that and the interview - which he satisfied.  checking www.uscis.gov, the status of his case number for the I-601 (not I-130 as it was already approved in 2012), still shows : on September so and so, we received the I-601 packet, etc etc - it hasn't been updated yet...am going nuts.

14 minutes ago, Hank_ said:

Well that is crazy.   Do me a favor and clear the cache in your web browser  (control + F5, or  from within the browser settings )  and check again.

i keep checking 2go website and sending email to passportstatus email but no status is really available.  well, just like the visa center agent in manila said, she didn't see any tracking number associated with my dad's passport/visa which means that it is still with them - it hasn't gone anywhere??? and with the escalation, the email notification said they will respond to us in 1-2 business days and it has been 2 business days already.

Timeline
Just now, harley2012 said:

i keep checking 2go website and sending email to passportstatus email but no status is really available.  well, just like the visa center agent in manila said, she didn't see any tracking number associated with my dad's passport/visa which means that it is still with them - it hasn't gone anywhere??? and with the escalation, the email notification said they will respond to us in 1-2 business days and it has been 2 business days already.

For now the best you can do is be patient.      Hard to do, I know.

Hank

Picture

“LET’S GO BRANDON!”

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.