Ham_1

D260 form and sending documents to NVC after approval I-140 (EB2 - NIW)

17 posts in this topic

Filed: EB-2 Visa Country: Netherlands
Timeline
I have three questions:

1- my case for I-140 is approved  (self petition: EB2-NIW).  also in I-140 I indicated that my family will immigrant with me.
now when I want to fill D260 for my family what I should choose in "Petitioner" section for them?  two options are available: one is "SELF" (which I chose this for myself)  and another one is "OTHER" . should I chose  OTHER for them and then  explain that I'm petitioner for them?
2- when I send the documents to NVC,   do I need to write  case number on top off  all documents (copy of birth, marriage , police certificate of myself , wife and kids) or if I just put the Cover Sheet is enough? ( I also try to put small  yellow paper sticker on top of each document and explain what it is . does it necessary?
3- I also think,  I don't need to submit/send any form and documents related to Affidavit of Support because my case is EB2-NIW. am I right?

Filed: EB-3 Visa Country: Kuwait
Timeline

I was told not to submit financial documents for EB3 as it was employment based immigration. 

I believe the same goes for EB2 as well. Not sure though. 

• 1 year later...
Timeline
10 hours ago, konio_raj said:

How did you process your everything, I mean Q.1 & 2, can you please share?

It will be much helpfull for US who are processing EB-2 NIW.

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

for 1:   put SELF petitioner

for2:  put case# on top of each page.

• 3 weeks later...
54 minutes ago, konio said:

Hello,

Hope you are fine.

My IV fees are paid and completing IV application currently.

Next week I have to send my civil documents.

Can you please suggest which courier I can use? DHL or any other one?

One more thing.

How did you prepared your documents?

- Just photocopies (black and white)?

- Or color photocopies

- Or photocopies attested/ notarized (certified copies)?

As far I know, for NIW petition AOS and financial documents are not required and AOS fees option was disabled for me (exempt).

But, when I login to CEAC site there are 5 steps and step 4 says to include financial documents and AOS documents. Is it just common message or also applicable for me? I am confused.

Please help me kindly.

Thanks in advance.

Timeline
On 2/15/2019 at 6:52 PM, konio said:

Hello,

Hope you are fine.

My IV fees are paid and completing IV application currently.

Next week I have to send my civil documents.

Can you please suggest which courier I can use? DHL or any other one?

I Used DHL

Timeline
On 2/15/2019 at 7:49 PM, konio said:

One more thing.

How did you prepared your documents?

- Just photocopies (black and white)?

- Or color photocopies

- Or photocopies attested/ notarized (certified copies)?

As far I know, for NIW petition AOS and financial documents are not required and AOS fees option was disabled for me (exempt).

But, when I login to CEAC site there are 5 steps and step 4 says to include financial documents and AOS documents. Is it just common message or also applicable for me? I am confused.

Please help me kindly.

Thanks in advance.

I just sent color copy.

no need for financial documents.

Timeline
13 hours ago, konio said:

Thank you for your reply.

I have sent my docs yesterday by DHL.

I just sent photocopies (b&w) as mentioned in the coversheet.

Hope they will accept it.

Thank you once again for your help.

b&w is also ok.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.