CA1515

2017 Mexico I-601a waiver processing time

764 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Latriguena19 said:

I will def keep you posted. I tried calling NVS this morning and the only thing they would tell me that the I130 was approved but in regards to the I601 A that my husband needs to call to get info. He dosent speak english so they said I would have to call with him on the line so he could give permission for them to talk to me.

What does that mean? They received but can't give you any info? That is hopeful! What phone number did you call?

Timeline
30 minutes ago, From Tx said:

Working on Our 601a waiver i would like to hear from you all how long did it take to receive your approval notice any info is welcome thank you in advance.

Hello, welcome to the waiting game! It is taking about 4-5 months to get approval or denial or RFE

Timeline

Hi.Im still waiting on i-130 to be approved at nebraska service center 😞, but was wondering about my next step...i-601a .Does anyone know if more than likely will it be processed at same service center??

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

Finally spoke to NVS yesterday with my husband on the phone. Obviously my packet was never sent or sent later than I thought because there is nothing pending in system.

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Mexico
Timeline

I had to have husband on line so he could give them permission to speak to me. Either my packet was sent later than I was told or it was never sent bc they are not showing anything in system as being received. 

Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
1 hour ago, Txgirl254 said:

Hi.Im still waiting on i-130 to be approved at nebraska service center 😞, but was wondering about my next step...i-601a .Does anyone know if more than likely will it be processed at same service center??

Good question i am from Nebraska center working on our I601a waiver as well.

Timeline
1 hour ago, Latriguena19 said:

Finally spoke to NVS yesterday with my husband on the phone. Obviously my packet was never sent or sent later than I thought because there is nothing pending in system.

Oh no! Well it looks like it should be your lawyer then you should be tracking down to find out what happened. So sorry to hear that!

Timeline
1 hour ago, Txgirl254 said:

I believe so. But there goal is to get a response to you within 4 -5 months so you shouldn't wait as long as your waiting for now for the i-130.

Timeline
13 minutes ago, abner said:

Send our waiver I601a in middle of September did biometric 3 weeks later hopping for a fast approval

Hey abner! Yes lets hope we all get quick approvals. How soon after you sent your waiver did you get your letter for biometrics? And have they cashed your check yet? thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.