desilove77

Today marks 6 Months in AP!

27 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline
18 minutes ago, Nasir7x said:

I am in same situation had medical at 10 of may and interview at 30 of may 2017 in kabul still in ap . I know some people they take visa after just two week .

there is two type of visa that may applied on us Visa condor which take 2-3 month to process this is for same countries mostly islamic and visa donkey if they think maybe threat to USA they will put in it which minimum take 4 month and maximum 1 year .

We can't do anything it is obvious .

just few things i want to ask .

your husband name have Ahmad, Muhammad,abdul inside ?

Does he work or worked in government?

which field he is in information technology or what?

He has  none of those names. He works for the Ministry of transportation.  Is it normal for him to be in AP for 6 months already?  Do u think he can still get approved? 

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Afghanistan
Timeline

We can't do anything but keep waiting  we will have visa i know some people after 11 months they take visa .

you can't fill case against Embassy for not issuing visa before 12 month .

My case was filed for me at feb.2015 now it is almost three years i am waiting.

i have two daughters waiting for me in USA .

My case is based on marriage by the way.

Working on government make sense for them . As i know there is no job announced that accept working experience in government you can see in us embassy postion announced. 

Maybe this is the reason . 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, Nasir7x said:

We can't do anything but keep waiting  we will have visa i know some people after 11 months they take visa .

you can't fill case against Embassy for not issuing visa before 12 month .

My case was filed for me at feb.2015 now it is almost three years i am waiting.

i have two daughters waiting for me in USA .

My case is based on marriage by the way.

Working on government make sense for them . As i know there is no job announced that accept working experience in government you can see in us embassy postion announced. 

Maybe this is the reason . 

So u think maybe this long AP cause his job? I just hope he gets visa soon. I hope the best for u also. You have been waiting a very long time. This is a very long and hard process.

Timeline

Maybe i am not sure .i tell you this because the person who took visa in 2 week was jobless .

but i am sure about extreme vetting in Visa processing that apply to some applicants from Afghanistan. It takes minimum 4 to 6 months and maximum 12 months. 

Did he fill ds5535 form asking about social media accounts, numbers, family members...etc . After interview?

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nasir7x said:

Maybe i am not sure .i tell you this because the person who took visa in 2 week was jobless .

but i am sure about extreme vetting in Visa processing that apply to some applicants from Afghanistan. It takes minimum 4 to 6 months and maximum 12 months. 

Did he fill ds5535 form asking about social media accounts, numbers, family members...etc . After interview?

No..they didn't ask him for that.

Timeline

After interview they gave it to me.

and told us you must submit this right now after filling or send by email or else case will not processed .

i missed a portion of form they call me next day after interview and ask me about my Facebook account profile name .

Edited by Nasir7x
Correction

Timeline
2 minutes ago, Nasir7x said:

and told us you must submit this right now after filling or send by email or else case will not processed .

i missed a portion of form they call me next day after interview and ask me about my Facebook account profile name .

Oh..u just had ur interview in May 2017? That's y u got form. It just came out I think in April 2017. I already had interview in February 2017 that's y I didn't get one. 

3 minutes ago, Nasir7x said:

I thought u were in AP for 3 years since Feb 2015

Timeline
3 minutes ago, Nasir7x said:

Yeah right .

normal process take long time. now extreme vetting or this form make it longer .

Wish we will have visa in hand . 

Keep me updated.. I hope we get visas soon😉

On 23/8/2017 at 3:17 PM, desilove77 said:

Today is 6 months my Fiancé is in AP. I'm so devastated and angry over this. They also still have his passport.  I was wondering if anyone has been in AP this long and if they got a visa issued after long AP? I'm losing hope. I need help.  If anyone knows or can give me any positive feedback(or any info) on this I would really appreciate it.  TY!

SORRY FOR YOUR SITUATION, i know how you feel, iti sis terrible.

i was in AP on my first k1, but i  thanks God because he wasnt the right person.

i was in AP for 2 years, and after 2 years on AP my relationship was broken, then he sent a letter to close the case.

the visa never was issued we broken up before that they issued, but i was waiting 2 years, and maybe i could be waiting if i were with my ex.

now i am in a new relationship, and i understand now why God helps me with that long AP, my ex wasnt the right man for me, but when you are in love sometimes we are blind

K1 2017

Aos sent April 2018

Aos interview July 2018

Work permit September2018

Aos approved July 24, 2019.

Roc April 27, 2021

Biometric reused june 28, 2021

N-400 online April 27, 2022 base on 3 years rule, biometric reused.

N-400 interview on December 12, 2022 combo interview i-751. Approved.

January 11, 2023 oath ceremony, Indianapolis. After that done with uscis😂🤭🤫

I took my oath ceremony in Indianapolis, it was a nice ceremony, where people from 35 coutry become american citizen.

01/11/2023 officially done with uscis :)

🤣

January 13, 2023 apply for us passport.( regular service).

March 11, 2023 passport in hand

• 1 year later...
On 8/23/2017 at 2:17 PM, desilove77 said:

Today is 6 months my Fiancé is in AP. I'm so devastated and angry over this. They also still have his passport.  I was wondering if anyone has been in AP this long and if they got a visa issued after long AP? I'm losing hope. I need help.  If anyone knows or can give me any positive feedback(or any info) on this I would really appreciate it.  TY!

Hi, I hope your AP has finished and your loved one got visa by now. 

I am in the same situation. My fiancee' case has been in AP for six months.  From start upto now it has been one and half year. I would appreciate if you could share your history with me. Have you got visa? How long your case remained in AP? Why did it go to AP? I appreciate any kind of information you gave me. Thank you.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.