Rickey&Aiza

Why did the dates back up

7 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I checked the USCIS website and it said they were processing February 15 2017. I check it a few days later and it says January 1st 2017. Now it says February 1st 2017, are they just rolling the dice on dates at the California center or is there something I'm missing? Also I look on Visa Journey and it says now processing April 11th 2017 for the I-29 form, I'm lost what is the real timeline to when my fiancé should expect to be here. I filed April 21st 2017, can someone that filed in February or March this year let me know where u are at in the process. Also she is in the Philippines of that helps, I'm not sure though. 

Hi,

NOA1 is from mid February and I got my interview on the 19th of July and got my visa by mail a few days later. Also process was done in France. 

I-751:

07/09: Package received by uscis

07/14: Credit card charged

07/16: Text notification (YSC center)

07/22: Fingerprints applied to my case

07/30: NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

My NOA1 date is 21st April as well and I'm hoping to receive my NOA2 in the next 2-3 weeks. 

K1 & K2 Visa 

18th April 2017: I-129f sent

21st April 2017: NOA1 Received Date

25th April 2017: NOA1 Notice Date

26th April 2017: NOA1 text confirmation

2nd May 2017: NOA1 hardcopy

7th September 2017: NOA2 Approval date

21st September 2017: NVC Received
21st September 2017: NVC Case # Received

27th September 2017: Left NVC
27th September 2017: Case Ready

4th October 2017: Medical

12th October 2017: Interview

24th October 2017: Visas in Hand

27th October 2017: POE

16th December 2017: Wedding Day

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Turkey
Timeline
10 hours ago, Rickey&Aiza said:

I checked the USCIS website and it said they were processing February 15 2017. I check it a few days later and it says January 1st 2017. Now it says February 1st 2017, are they just rolling the dice on dates at the California center or is there something I'm missing? Also I look on Visa Journey and it says now processing April 11th 2017 for the I-29 form, I'm lost what is the real timeline to when my fiancé should expect to be here. I filed April 21st 2017, can someone that filed in February or March this year let me know where u are at in the process. Also she is in the Philippines of that helps, I'm not sure though. 

My receive date is 2/2/17 and I am still waiting on noa2. No rfe or any information so far other than an inquiry that stated they will give me a decision within 45 days. 

Timeline

Hi!

It really depends on your case. You can see my timeline below :)

I'm still waiting for NOA2 after getting an RFE, unfortunately. If everything went smoothly, I should be leaving for the US by now. Don't believe the USCIS processing times. It's not accurate. The one on VJ is way more accurate because it's based on people's timelines :)

AOS Timeline: Camie (Beneficiary)

Dec 08, 2017:               Married!
June 23, 2018:             Filed AOS (we waited until our savings reached above poverty guideline since we both moved here from the PH with basically nothing)

Aug 20, 2018:              Biometrics (I asked to reschedule but USCIS never sent a new date, so I did walk-in.)
Nov 5, 2018:                Received RFE for I-864 joint sponsor

Timeline
10 hours ago, Camie said:

Hi!

I'm still waiting for NOA2 after getting an RFE, unfortunately. If everything went smoothly, I should be leaving for the US by now. Don't believe the USCIS processing times. It's not accurate. The one on VJ is way more accurate because it's based on people's timelines :)

Thank u for the feedback and I'm sorry it's taking u so long to get here. I hope that doesn't happen for my fiancé and me as well. 

Timeline
10 hours ago, Camie said:

Hi!

Man that's a long wait, I hope that isn't the case for me as well. Also I hope u get resolution soon with your case. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.