DILAW

VISA JOURNEY "PROCESSING TIMES" MISLEADING???

26 posts in this topic

On 8/10/2017 at 2:28 PM, NikLR said:

Was your I-130 at TSC?Yes, my I-130 and I-129F K3 both were processed at the TSC.  But of course i submitted each on different dates/months

Yes, both I130 and I129F K3 were processed at the TSC.  But off course each was submitted separately on different dates

Edited by DILAW

Doesn't matter.  The i-129F will be put with the i-130 to be adjudicated together.  At least if your I-130 was lost it will pull it out of a hole but it's unlikely the I-129F will reach the NVC and be assigned a case number before the I-130. 

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

42 minutes ago, NikLR said:

Doesn't matter.  The i-129F will be put with the i-130 to be adjudicated together.  At least if your I-130 was lost it will pull it out of a hole but it's unlikely the I-129F will reach the NVC and be assigned a case number before the I-130. 

My I130 was submitted in December 2016 and my I129F K3 was submitted in February 2017.  My I130 case was transferred to the local uscis office in June 2017 and i am supposed to be interviewed but they haven't scheduled my interview.  If they do interview you best case it will be 30 days from now.  So i was hoping maybe my I129F K3 gets approved in the next week or two since it has been over 6 months since it was received.

When i look at the processing time too on the uscis.gov, the I129F K3 has a different date than the I130.  

I am just hoping i get any good news because it's been 8.5 months and i am not even approved from the uscis

8 hours ago, DILAW said:

I can tell you that my friend's I129F K3 was approved 14 days before his I130.  But they sent his I130 to the nvc which cancelled his I129F K3.

Its not really a k3 unless it makes it to interview. People have even had the K3 path cancelled by the consulates and embassies.  

But having the k3 path timelines with appropriate service centers and then having an option if it was closed and when would be a good thing for VJ to track.  

You have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose.  - Dr. Seuss

7 hours ago, NikLR said:

Its not really a k3 unless it makes it to interview. People have even had the K3 path cancelled by the consulates and embassies.  

But having the k3 path timelines with appropriate service centers and then having an option if it was closed and when would be a good thing for VJ to track.  

agree