Maria124

NOA2 came After withdrawal

25 posts in this topic

11 hours ago, LabOz said:

USCIS already has the case back and they should have my withdraw letters already. Just waiting for them to review it and issue withdraw however they many NEVER look at it and if they do the case tracker system doesn't seem to be get updated so who knows.

so its like. youre not in the process now? aorry to ask. but why did you send a withdrawal letter though.. 

Update on this situation guys... 

so, the USCIs did reply on our letter regarding On revoking the withdrawal letter.. 

because,,, the Case Number or WAC# we write in the letter was wrong or didnt match with the Notice (stupidy again and not checking twice)) they ask us to resend a letter again. with the correct WACnumber.. 

but then again, we were wondering... why they did reply on our second letter which is the withdrawal of withdrawal (its notarized this time) just after a week. 

but.... they didnt send a reply on our first letter,, because it wasnt notarized and we didnt write a reason there. 

or do you guys think maybe they didnt receive the first letter?? 

• 1 month later...
On 8/10/2017 at 6:16 AM, LabOz said:

So what is your plan at this point? Do you want to pursue the K-1 or you still want to get married?

Thank you for posting the USICS website sec 20.4 info. I have not seen that.

I was in a similar situation. I attempted to withdraw a I-129F BEFORE it was approved but the letter to USCIS was not in time and it was approved and forwarded to NVC.

I then attempted to contact NVC via phone and when I reached finally reached them they said file already sent to US Embassy.

So I send a letter to the US Embassy along with phone calls and emails.

Eventually they sent the approved petition BACK to NVC per my request (i never had my signature notarized, maybe once USICS decides to review it they will still ask me for it)

Her Medical and interview was never held.

At this time the USCIS website still says the following:

my_logo.png

Department of State Sent Case to USCIS For Review

On June 2, 2017, the Department of State sent us your case, Receipt Number WACXXXXX, for review. We are reviewing it, and will notify you by mail when we are done.

So I have been waiting over 2 months for them to acknowledge my with draw request and the original withdraw to USCIS was sent 3 months before June.

I feel like I'm moving backwards.

hi there.  we thought everything was ok already coz we already have our case Ready dor the interview. i just need to Pay Visa and Schedule my interview. and then, i saw the status in ceac.gov... (last status updated:sept28) i was wondering what happened. then just today my F receieve a letter from nvc that they receive the withdrawal letter the frat one we sent, but they cant do anything with that because our docs is in Consulte in Phil. but in their letter stated that theyre going to let the embassy know to return our Papers in USCIs.. now we dont know what to do.. 😭😭😣😣

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
6 hours ago, Maria124 said:

hi there.  we thought everything was ok already coz we already have our case Ready dor the interview. i just need to Pay Visa and Schedule my interview. and then, i saw the status in ceac.gov... (last status updated:sept28) i was wondering what happened. then just today my F receieve a letter from nvc that they receive the withdrawal letter the frat one we sent, but they cant do anything with that because our docs is in Consulte in Phil. but in their letter stated that theyre going to let the embassy know to return our Papers in USCIs.. now we dont know what to do.. 😭😭😣😣

Ok first question. Your NOA 2 was end of July over 2 months ago. Why didn't you schedule your interview right away?

Next if you go to the system and try to schedule the interview NOW will it let you do it on the system? Assuming you have your payment receipt.

It is your BF's case HE can call and contact the US Embassy in Manila by phone ASAP and tell them DO NOT send case back to NVC

Embassy is super slow so they probably did not yet send the file back yet.

No promises here but that is what I would do.

But again the big question why have you waited so long to schedule the interview?

Timeline

https://ph.usembassy.gov/u-s-citizen-services/emergency-contact/

there is an 1-888 number that he can call for free from USA in link above.

Or he can call the local philippine numbers listed.

He will need to have the MNL case number ready.

On 10/3/2017 at 9:00 PM, LabOz said:

Ok first question. Your NOA 2 was end of July over 2 months ago. Why didn't you schedule your interview right away?

Next if you go to the system and try to schedule the interview NOW will it let you do it on the system? Assuming you have your payment receipt.

It is your BF's case HE can call and contact the US Embassy in Manila by phone ASAP and tell them DO NOT send case back to NVC

Embassy is super slow so they probably did not yet send the file back yet.

No promises here but that is what I would do.

But again the big question why have you waited so long to schedule the interview?

that was the probLem. because after getting our Noa2, that was the time i ask permission to my employer for my vacation, and it is this OCt16. im set to take my Medical by the time i arrive.. that is what made our process slow because i am in saudi arabia and i should ask permission to go home 2months before my flights. so this is what happened. 

i emailed the US Embassy and My Fiance also called. told my fiance they will inform me in email amd also they replied in the email i sent that they will answer my queries in 1-2days. since then our Ceac status Date Updated always changes . Oct. 5 and then Oct6... 

What me and My fiance Want is atleast the reply if were ok to continue with the interview or If No that they returned our papers already in UsCis atleast we can continue with our PLan on getting Married by the time of our Vacation. thats just making os stressfuL. waiting without guarantee.. 😢😞😓

Timeline

Sounds like CR-1 Spousal might be the way to go then especially if they confirm case already sent back.

Sorry you are going through this.

Try not to stress too much and focus on the I-130 then.

Steven

On 10/7/2017 at 1:22 AM, LabOz said:

Sounds like CR-1 Spousal might be the way to go then especially if they confirm case already sent back.

Sorry you are going through this.

Try not to stress too much and focus on the I-130 then.

Steven

i dont know what ways i can see or know that the Case is sent back since when i checked my Case in ceac its still ready. and only the date is updated but still got no eMail.. 🤕 

and youre right, too much stress already.. 

ThankYou anyways.. 🙂

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.