julieascott

July 2017 I 130 Filers for Parents

146 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline
1 hour ago, Yoyobunny said:

How long does it take to get a receipt number? I filed i130, i1485 together for my father last week. Received by USCIS 7/31. No checks cashed yet. Hope we are not impacted by RAISE Act?

I heard NOA1 usually takes 10-14 days but some people got their notices before that. As far as RAISE Act, I am hoping that we won't be impacted by it. *crossing my fingers *

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

I received my NOA1 with the receipt number in the mail 10 days after they received my application. I am not sure about the RAISE Act, It's only a proposal for now and given the low number of Republicans in the Senate, it may have a long way to go. I would like to believe our applications will not be affected by it.

Timeline
1 hour ago, julieascott said:

I received my NOA1 with the receipt number in the mail 10 days after they received my application. I am not sure about the RAISE Act, It's only a proposal for now and given the low number of Republicans in the Senate, it may have a long way to go. I would like to believe our applications will not be affected by it.

Same here! Hoping to get my NOA1 soon 🙏🏻

38 minutes ago, DaisyMae said:

Nope! I kept checking but nothing yet either. 🤣🤣🤣

Good luck. Mine was received 2 days ago, check hasn't been cashed yet and no NOA yet. I hope this goes smooth. My friend who is a lawyer told me concurrent filing for parents takes 6-9 months.

Timeline
18 minutes ago, bimik said:

Good luck. Mine was received 2 days ago, check hasn't been cashed yet and no NOA yet. I hope this goes smooth. My friend who is a lawyer told me concurrent filing for parents takes 6-9 months.

Thank you! Good luck to all of us! I saw someone got approved in 46 days and most of them are coming from Nebraska Service Center. Let's cross our fingers 🙏🏻

Timeline
Just now, DaisyMae said:

Thank you! Good luck to all of us! I saw someone got approved in 46 days and most of them are coming from Nebraska Service Center. Let's cross our fingers 🙏🏻

45 days? That's incredibly fast! Is that for an I130 application?

Completing my Mom's I-130 packet today 8/5 and plan to submit on Monday 8/7, hope everyone have a smooth processing days... Good luck to all of us :)

Timeline
2 hours ago, Blake and Cherry said:

Completing my Mom's I-130 packet today 8/5 and plan to submit on Monday 8/7, hope everyone have a smooth processing days... Good luck to all of us :)

Amen to that sister! Hope you get your NOA1 fast!

21 hours ago, DaisyMae said:

Yay! Just got my NOA1 today and my case is routed to Nebraska Service Center. Now the waiting begins 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Yay! :)

I've just realized after completing the I-130 form today 8/5, I'm still missing my Mom's Passport ID # on page 7, so I won't be able to submit the application this Monday 8/7 since her passport are still pending release from DFA/Manila 😢

Timeline
1 hour ago, julieascott said:

Amen to that sister! Hope you get your NOA1 fast!

Yay! :)

Thanks Julie! ☺️☺️☺️

55 minutes ago, Blake and Cherry said:

I've just realized after completing the I-130 form today 8/5, I'm still missing my Mom's Passport ID # on page 7, so I won't be able to submit the application this Monday 8/7 since her passport are still pending release from DFA/Manila 😢

Awee! Hope she gets her passport soon 🙏🏻

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.