SarahNRolando

Guatemala Appointment Time?

360 posts in this topic

40 minutes ago, JolYnn said:

Does anyone know until when they schedule interviews for next month? I would call and ask but its pointless they answer no questions at all.

Usually you will get about a month’s notice. But as for what time of the month they schedule, it seems to be within the first few weeks of the month. Just from what I have read on here.

Filed: Other Country: Guatemala
Timeline
7 minutes ago, SarahNRolando said:

Usually you will get about a month’s notice. But as for what time of the month they schedule, it seems to be within the first few weeks of the month. Just from what I have read on here.

Thanks, I saw the timeline for Guatemala and it was so quick from the time of CC to interview date, but now I guess they slowed the process a bit

Just now, JolYnn said:

Thanks, I saw the timeline for Guatemala and it was so quick from the time of CC to interview date, but now I guess they slowed the process a bit

You're welcome! From what I've seen on here, the general consensus among many embassies throughout various countries, is that they will schedule for the upcoming month during the last few days of the previous month, if that makes sense. For example, we got our CC towards the end of July, and our appointment was the second week in September. So it would make sense that they were scheduling for December in the last few weeks of October. Again, totally NOT something that is set in stone, or even correct, just a pattern I have noticed on here with many people. 

Timeline
On 11/2/2017 at 8:45 AM, SarahNRolando said:

You're welcome! From what I've seen on here, the general consensus among many embassies throughout various countries, is that they will schedule for the upcoming month during the last few days of the previous month, if that makes sense. For example, we got our CC towards the end of July, and our appointment was the second week in September. So it would make sense that they were scheduling for December in the last few weeks of October. Again, totally NOT something that is set in stone, or even correct, just a pattern I have noticed on here with many people. 

I called and they confirmed that interviews are still being scheduled.

3 hours ago, JolYnn said:

I called and they confirmed that interviews are still being scheduled.

You should go check out the CC to interview December filers forum that they have here.. sorry I can't link it but you can search it on here.. there are about 4 others from Guatemala with similar CC dates as us and they are still waiting as well

Timeline
6 hours ago, Y&V6416 said:

You should go check out the CC to interview December filers forum that they have here.. sorry I can't link it but you can search it on here.. there are about 4 others from Guatemala with similar CC dates as us and they are still waiting as well

Hey I cant find the thread, who knows maybe we will be scheduled the upcoming week

3 hours ago, JolYnn said:

could be just a bit of a hold up

I think so too because of the others waiting not receiving anything either so hopefully next week! 

27 minutes ago, JolYnn said:

Has anyone recieved anything for Guatemala? <_<They are taking an eternity.

Typically they schedule appointments for the following month during the first two weeks/last two wks of the current month (from what i read when We were waiting for out date) so hopefully you’ll receive notification this week the latest next week of the appointment time I know waiting was the hardest part but your almost there !!

Edited by Jrenoj

4 hours ago, Jrenoj said:

Typically they schedule appointments for the following month during the first two weeks/last two wks of the current month (from what i read when We were waiting for out date) so hopefully you’ll receive notification this week the latest next week of the appointment time I know waiting was the hardest part but your almost there !!

I agree hopefully by the end of next week... 

But from your experience do you honestly think we will get an appointment for December? My CC is Sept.25th.

17 minutes ago, Y&V6416 said:

But from your experience do you honestly think we will get an appointment for December? My CC is Sept.25th.

We’ll we had our appt scheduled the second wk of August for the second wk of September. And our CC was on the last week of July but I didn’t get notified until 8/2 then interview email recieved 8/12 (I may be messing up the dates I can’t remember) but we didn’t wait long for the appointment 

it does seem like they’ve have slowed down on the scheduling maybe due to holidays ?

Timeline
On 11/8/2017 at 7:56 AM, Jrenoj said:

Yeah I guess when your so close to the end, you just become impatient, I just wish I knew where to expect to spend the holidays.Hopefully by the end of this week like you said, thanks🤞🤞👍👍

On 11/8/2017 at 11:53 AM, Y&V6416 said:

I wish I had more answers, or more to contribute, but we were on the exact same timeline as Jrenoj (our husbands actually had appointments on the same day, and at the same time!). So pretty much what she said is all I know. I feel horrible, wishing there was some more info that we have, or some rhyme or reason as to why they do the things they do. Praying you hear something soon! We're all rooting for you! :) 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.