iceyspots

NOA1

22 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline
CONGRATULATIONS!!! In this process you have to celebrate all the little steps, that's why I have my timeline in my signature, to remind me of all the little steps I've been through that have brought me to the place I am today. It's nice to see how much progress I've made, and how it just keeps inching along, slowly but surely!

Sharon

OMG! You already have a biometrics appointment? You are so lucky. I know it's going to be forever for us to get one since Georgia is one of the slowest states for this whole process.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats on the NOA and each step is a celebration in our journeys.

Mary

Everything I respond to is from personal knowledge, research or experience and I am in no means a lawyer or do I claim to be one. Everyone should read, research and be responsible for your own journey.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jordan
Timeline
:dance::dance::dance: Yeeeeee-hawwwwww :dance::dance::dance: (ok I don't know why I said that, I don't even like country music :lol: )

~jordanian_princess~

October 19, 2006 - Interview! No Visa yet....on A/Psigns038.gif

ticker.png

Jordanian Cat

jordaniancat.jpg

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: South Korea
Timeline

Congratulations :dance:

1/12/06 Mail I-129f express mail

1/13/06 TSC rec'd

1/23/06 NOA1 from CSC

1/27/06 - Check cleared

7/10/06 - NOA2

7/14/06- rec'd @ NVC

8/14/06- NVC sent petition to Consulate

8/17/06 - Korean Consulate rec'd Petition

8/23/06 - rec'd packet 3 from Consulate

8/25/06 - sent packet 3 back to Consulate

8/27/06 - got confirmation email from Consulate, they rec'd packet three

8/27/06 - requested interview date via Consulate internet site.

9/1/06 - Checked internet site for interveiw date, it was there

9/25/06 - Interview date - APPROVED

9/28/06 - Visa in Zaeems Hand - YEAHHHHH

1/6/07 - leaving for USA

1/20/07 - Wedding Date

1/20/07 - MARRIED!!!!!

2/10/07 - rec'd certified copy of marriage license

AOS

3/13/07 - AOS package rec'd at Chicago Lockbox

3/20/07 - Rec'd Social Security Card

3/21/07 - Checks Cashed and Case Status online

3/24/07 - NOA1 Rec'd for AOS and EAD

3/27/07 - rec'd Biometrics appt letter - scheduled for 4/20/07 @ 11:00am

4/02/07 - "touched"

4/20/07 - had biometrics appt.

4/21/07 - rec'd letter stating case was transferred to CSC

5/22/07 - rec'd Case Pending at CSC email

6/25/07 - EAD card production ordered

7/7/07 - EAD "touched"

7/7/07 - AOS "touched"

8-6-07 - Rec'd EAD Card in the Mail

5-20-08 - AOS INTERVIEW - APPROVED - PASSPORT STAMPED

7-2-10 - Received 10 year green card in mail

OMG! You already have a biometrics appointment? You are so lucky. I know it's going to be forever for us to get one since Georgia is one of the slowest states for this whole process.

Yeah, I was shocked myself. I was all psyched about it, then I read on the other boards that when you get your EAD has more to do with when you sent your app in than when you have your biometrics... But I'm still psyched, it's one more hurdle crossed over.

Is Georgia slow just for green cards or is it slow even on biometrics appointments too?

Sharon

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Congrats :dance:

5-2005/ met online

11-4-2005/ went to see him in republic of georgia

11-25-2005 returned home

01-17-2006/ sent I129F to <!--WORD2URL-01--><!--END WORD2URL-01-->nsc<!--WORD2URL-02--><!--END WORD2URL-02-->

01-23-2006/ packet was recieved and signed for

01-23-2006 / NOA 1

01-26-2006/ check was cashed

01-31-2006/ recieved NOA 1 in mail

03-23-2006/ NOA 2 - oh yeah

03-27-2006/ touched

03-30-2006/ recieved NOA 2 in mail

04-07-2006-petition was sent to nvc

04-19-2006/petition got entered into nvc system recieved case number

05-30-2006/ interview date ( yahoo)

05-30-2006/he was put on a/p

Filed: Timeline

Yeah, I was shocked myself. I was all psyched about it, then I read on the other boards that when you get your EAD has more to do with when you sent your app in than when you have your biometrics... But I'm still psyched, it's one more hurdle crossed over.

Is Georgia slow just for green cards or is it slow even on biometrics appointments too?

Sharon

I'm not totally sure, but I saw on here where some people haven't had their biometrics until the interview day. Either way, it's a 4 hour drive to Atlanta for us when it happens. I'm dreading that because I hate Atlanta traffic. It also looks like Georgia is taking at least a year to get to the green cards. We're just trying not to think about it and not let it get to us.

Sorry to hijack this thread. :blush:

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.