Rippy88

Preparing for interview in Lima, Peru

77 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Peru
Timeline

Yo presente los antecedentes policiales para uso en pais , no tuve ningun problema cuando lo presente a la hora de la entrevista. Si vas a tramitar uso en el exterior creo que demora dias en llegue los antecedentes si eres de provincia  porque los envian desde  Lima. En mi caso yo soy de tacna, el antecedente policial regular te lo dan en el mismo dia y el otro de uso en el extranjero se iba a demorar en llegar dos semanas. 

:blink:"We are part of this universe; we are in this universe, but perhaps more important than both of those facts, is that the universe is in us."

• 6 months later...
On 11/22/2017 at 2:39 AM, Mustita said:

Hi ! im filling the AOS, but im not sure what kind of police certificate i need to get, because there are 3 different types: 

Para el uso en el extranjero - S/ 133.30
Para uso en el país - S/ 17
Para viaje al exterior - S/ 47.40

and the NVC web saids: 

Police Records

• Available: Yes. To those 18 and older.
  • Fees: S/17 Nuevos Soles (approximately $6 dollars)
  • Document Name: Certificado de Antecedentes Policiales (Certificate of Police Record)

So I guess i should send the regular one?? Which did you guys send?

Hey, which police certificates did you take to your interview? I lived in Peru for 2 years so I need police records from there for my interview but I am having terrible trouble getting the "Certificado de Antecedentes Policiales para Viaje o uso en el Extranjero". I had to give power of attorney to someone in Peru to get it (and the Antecedentes Judicial) but they were told that they need a photocopy of my passport with an Apostille stamp from my home country. I have the Antecedentes Judicial and Antecedentes Penales. I live in Korea now so I am doing the interview here.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.