Bruce and Han

US Consulate Staff in Ho Chi Minh City Under Investigation

4 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline

I dont know if this story has any merit but, but still an interesting read.

US Consulate Staff in Ho Chi Minh City Under Investigation

March 08, 2006

By Dr Harold Mandel

The Mandel News Service is investigating the U.S. Consulate staff in Ho Chi Minh City,Vietnam for refusing my Vietnamese wife,My Dung Quach Thi,an immigrant visa to the United States after her papers were cleared for entry to the United States by the Immigration and Naturalization Service in Ho Chi Minh City years ago.

The State Department appears intent on using the Communists as proxy agents to cover up for wrongdoing in dealing with me years ago in China at which time I was kidnapped and thrown into Red Chinese mental hospitals in retaliation for my criticisms of the mental health-care policies of the United States and the Communist countries as reflecting brutal Nazism. The CIA and FBI,which work with the State Department,sold me out overseas when I went to China to study and work and thereafter in Vietnam in order to dilute the credibility of my reports about mental health-care abuses in the United States by having me railroaded into mental hospitals with false allegations it was me who was mentally ill.

The Bushs,who have close ties with the Red Chinese because President George Bush Sr was a liason to China,saw this all as a perfect opportunity to use me as a vehicle to further their political aspirations by moving forward with appeasement policies in dealing with Beijing by setting me up for "The Texas Brutality Case" wherein I was kidnapped,beaten and tortured after being lured to Texas and hit with a fixed civil mental health-care case falsely alleging that I suffer from manic-depression. This all lead to heavy Chinese support for the Bush presidencys with behind the lines hot Chinese money being funneled into the Bushs political war chests. The deal was the Bushs and Texans would take the position that China was not a human rights violator nation in the area of mental health-care with my case as evidence of that. Beijing was to of course understand that however at times the Bushs would have to make some anti-Communist comments in public in the United States to avoid a public outrage. The US feds,deeply concerned about what this all meant when no other states in the United States had any intentions of railroading me into mental hospitals pushed hard behind the lines for the Bush/Cheney ticket to make all of this appear justified and now the nation and the country are in ruins due to Texas policies. There have been attempts to murder me by the police to cover all of this up in the form of poisonings,beatings and hit and runs with moving vehicles.

When I visit Vietnam to see my wife and children I have been hit with intense electronic harassment,badgering,surveillance and blacklisting.

The same U.S. Department of State which has insisted that I do not have enough money to properly sponsor my wifes immigration request to the United States has been largely responsible for the backlisting of my vital financial interests in association with "The Texas Brutality Case". So,as the State Department speaks of its concerns over human trafficking my two charming young Vietnamese/American children,2 year old Christopher and 5 year old Katherine,along with my wife and I are being set up to become victims of human trafficking and torture if we run out of money someday.

Clearly it is the U.S. feds and Texans who are insane for helping the Communists abuse me and my family. I also am deeply sorry to have to report that the entire U.S. Consulate staff in Ho Chi Minh City,along with the group of doctors in Texas who helped to mastermind "The Texas Brutality Case",appear to be as guilty of torture as the group of military people from the Abu Ghraib prison scandal.

K1____Timeline

California processing center

Consulate: HCMC

I-129F sent ----------------------------------09/20/2005

NOA 1 (receipt)------------------------------09/27/2005

NOA 2 (approved)----------- ---------------12/12/2005

Package received by NVC------------------12/23/2005

Package left NVC----------------------------12/30/2005

Received by consulate----------------------01/04/2006

Recieved instructions (pkt 3)---------------01/27/2006

Date completed instructions (pkt 3)-------02/28/2006

Date recieved appointment letter (pkt4)--03/23/2006

Interview Date-------------------------------04/24/2006

Recieved visa--------------------------------04/27/2006

Filed: Other Country: Taiwan
Timeline

Sorry I deleted this because I know you are telling the truth.

www.video.google.com

Search for Alex Jones and Illuminatti - then take your pick on which one you want to see. Ignorant people can easily dismiss but I would like to see even one person refute Alex Jones' documentaries where all of this is talked about and ADMITTED to by those involved after witnessing it for themselves...

Go and see for yourself how much of our "government" is a part of the Illuminatti and before you say I am crazy, be sure to check out GWB and John Kerry both admitting to being members of it on national tv.

The truth is out there but people are too brainwashed and busy watching ABC, CNN, CBS, MSNBC for their "news" to realize it. Before you go calling people paranoid, see for yourself!

Edited by sweetiewynn

“I never was and never shall be what is commonly termed a popular man,” Adams concluded. “I have no powers of fascination; none of the honey…” John Quincy Adams

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Vietnam
Timeline
Sorry I deleted this because I know you are telling the truth.

www.video.google.com

Search for Alex Jones and Illuminatti - then take your pick on which one you want to see. Ignorant people can easily dismiss but I would like to see even one person refute Alex Jones' documentaries where all of this is talked about and ADMITTED to by those involved after witnessing it for themselves...

Go and see for yourself how much of our "government" is a part of the Illuminatti and before you say I am crazy, be sure to check out GWB and John Kerry both admitting to being members of it on national tv.

The truth is out there but people are too brainwashed and busy watching ABC, CNN, CBS, MSNBC for their "news" to realize it. Before you go calling people paranoid, see for yourself!

Maybe people will start believing when they get their case denied.

-------------------------------------------------------------

2005-06-18 - I-129F sent to USCIS

2005-07-19 - NOA2!

2005-10-29 - Case is at HCMC Consulate

2005-11-25 - Date Rec Instructions (Pkt 3)

2006-02-09 - Date Complete Instructions (Pkt 3)

2006-04-05 - Date Rec Appointment Letter (Pkt 4)

2006-05-12 - Interview Date

2006-05-12 - Passed - Got the pink slip!!!

2006-05-15 - Visa Received

2006-06-05 - Anh in CALIFORNIA

-------------------------------------------------------------

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.