Timeline
3 hours ago, kat&eddie said:

Got my appointment letter for biometrics today yaaay :dance:

my appointment is scheduled for the 27th march 

Hope everything goes good for everyone 

Congrats!

Filed: AOS (pnd) Country: Croatia
Timeline

Got our NOA's in the mail today.  They all have dates, unlike many from the other AOS from Family based visas group who had dates missing.  

Feb. 23rd  Package left Los Angeles via FedEx

Feb. 27  package arrived in Chicago

March 13  Checks cashed

March 14  Text/email confirmations received

March 17  paper NOA's received in mail

Timeline

Argh! I just checked the online case status. The only one that works is for the 485 application. It says that yesterday they sent an RFIE. My only guess is that it is for 2016 taxes because I am pretty sure I sent in everything else.  Frustrating. 

Filed: Lift. Cond. (pnd) Country: Spain
Timeline
On 3/16/2017 at 3:55 AM, Duy Nguyen said:

Im from Houston Tx 

I filed AOS for my wife on Febuary 13,2017

Case received via text on Febuary 20,2017

Check was cashed on Febuary 21,2017 

NOA received on Febuary 25,2017

March 10 received Biometric is scheduled for March 22,2017

Our timelines are almost identical!

Timeline
1 hour ago, jnicolel said:

Argh! I just checked the online case status. The only one that works is for the 485 application. It says that yesterday they sent an RFIE. My only guess is that it is for 2016 taxes because I am pretty sure I sent in everything else.  Frustrating. 

That happened to us too.

We had to send in tax returns and my employment letters. It stinks that it slows things down, but it can't slow it down too much because we got our biometrics letter the same day as the RFIE letter...

Timeline
24 minutes ago, gallegamericana said:

That happened to us too.

We had to send in tax returns and my employment letters. It stinks that it slows things down, but it can't slow it down too much because we got our biometrics letter the same day as the RFIE letter...

How long did it take to get the rfie letter? Did you notice the update online first?

Timeline
3 minutes ago, jnicolel said:

How long did it take to get the rfie letter? Did you notice the update online first?

Since I check the USCIS website compulsively (probably not healthy..) on March 10th my status changed to: " On March 10, 2017, we mailed a request for initial evidence for your Form I-485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status, Receipt Number MSCXXXXXXXXXX." We got the physical letter stating what we had to send in this past Saturday, March 18th and I just sent all of the requested documents in today (3/21) after triple checking. I sent it overnight so it should be received tomorrow.

Hope this helps! 

Filed: Other Country: Vietnam
Timeline
12 hours ago, gallegamericana said:

Our timelines are almost identical!

Can you check your case status? Mine keep its show validation errors  for all the cases?

Edited by Duy Nguyen

Timeline
7 hours ago, Duy Nguyen said:

Can you check your case status? Mine keep its show validation errors  for all the cases?

Nope! The only one I can see is our I 485 status because of the RFIE. I always check, but I don't stress because I have the paper NOAs and I know that the website isn't updated a lot and it's slow. If/when I get an update I'll let you know :) hopefully this week jt will say RFIE evidence received. We'll see!

Timeline
7 hours ago, Duy Nguyen said:

I can able to track my case now after my wife got her biometric done. Is that meant we dont get RFE letter?

You likely won't get a Request for Initial Evidence at this point (that is what we got, but we got it after the biometric letter and our appointment is today). There is always the possibility of a Request for Evidence (additional evidence) at any point, but you're good for now! Good luck :)

Timeline

Just wanted to update here too in case it helps anyone!

Biometrics in Connecticut today were SUPER fast and easy. Arrived ten minutes before the appointment time and we were out before the original appointment time. They gave us the NOA back with a red stamp on it with the date. Just checked online and my RFIE was received today and our case is all back on track. I also can now see online that all of our other documents were received.. now it's truly a waiting game!

February filer here, I've been lurching for a while.

Sent: 02/14/2017

Received: 02/15/2017

Email confirmation/checks cashed: 02/22/2017

NOA arrived on: 02/28/2017 (No dates)

Biometrics appt: 03/24/2017

No RFEs (yet).

And since today (03/23/2017) I was able to check our case online. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.