Emma + Jas

I-129F March 2017 Filers

11,448 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
4 hours ago, BahamaIslander242 said:

Hey everybody, I was surfing through the VJ site trying to pick up some tips and I came across this: http://www.visajourney.com/content/adjudicator-q-and-a

Seems old but it gives some great insight into how the whole adjudication of petitions process works behind the scenes.  Whether it's still that way, who knows, but it's a great read for curious people like me. lol

That was a neat read. Thank you!  Nice to have the process humanized a bit.

K-1 Visa:

03/27/17 - I-129F mailed.

03/31/17 - Delivered / Received Date
04/05/17 - Notice date

04/06/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

04/10/17 - NOA1 hard copy
07/31/17 - NOA2 hard copy

08/14/17 - Received NVC case #

08/17/17 - Case left NVC / in transit
08/18/17 - Case ready at embassy!
09/13/17 - Medical
09/21/17 - Interview - Approved!

10/09/17 - POE Phoenix

10/22/17 - Married!

AOS:
11/16/17 - AOS packet mailed

11/18/17 - Delivered

11/22/17 - NOA1 text & e-mail

11/29/17 - Hard copies received

12/19/17 - Biometrics appointment
02/12/18 - EAD approval notice

02/16/18 - Received EAD card

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Has anyone here still waiting for their noa1? we sent ours march 25th delivered 28th on the lockbox dallas we still dont have noa1 and check hasn't been cAshed out yet? Anyone same situation with me? Its so stressful. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline
9 minutes ago, krizia said:

Has anyone here still waiting for their noa1? we sent ours march 25th delivered 28th on the lockbox dallas we still dont have noa1 and check hasn't been cAshed out yet? Anyone same situation with me? Its so stressful. 

Same thing with me. Sent out packet on the 27th, got delivered on the 29th, check hasn't been cashed too. We'll get it soon. I hope. ☺️😁

Timeline
22 minutes ago, GemsWorld said:

Same thing with me. Sent out packet on the 27th, got delivered on the 29th, check hasn't been cashed too. We'll get it soon. I hope. ☺️😁

Hey please message me once you got urs! My service center is texas. Yeaaaah I hope we get it soon. Stress and excitement is killing me :P 

Timeline
13 hours ago, Rev said:

Just got my text and e-mail for NOA1 :wub:

I got mine earlier around the same time as you. My e-mail & text had the case number and said it was forwarded onto the California center.

Timeline
58 minutes ago, krizia said:

Just got my NOA1 yesterday. Sent out on the 27th. Received on the 29th. It seems like they may send them out in bulk as I've noticed a few other folks got theirs at approximately the same time I got mine. I understand what you're feeling.

Timeline
31 minutes ago, krizia said:

Hey please message me once you got urs! My service center is texas. Yeaaaah I hope we get it soon. Stress and excitement is killing me :P 

I'll do that. We're in this together 👍🏾😝

Timeline
5 minutes ago, DUMS2014 said:

Just got my NOA1 yesterday. Sent out on the 27th. Received on the 29th. It seems like they may send them out in bulk as I've noticed a few other folks got theirs at approximately the same time I got mine. I understand what you're feeling.

Congrats!! One step closer. Goodluck everyone. 

Timeline
4 minutes ago, GemsWorld said:

I'll do that. We're in this together 👍🏾😝

of course!! Ugh! I am a bit relieved that I am not the only one waiting :(

i will be honest its a bit stressed out and depressing. I was thinking it was lost? I joined this group on facebook and saw their that some k1 filers got their noa 1 already and they sent it later than mine so i got more paranoid but maybe we just need more patience. We can do this :) 

Timeline
12 minutes ago, DUMS2014 said:

which service center are you? yeaaaah its so frustrating when you feel like u just wanna be with the love of ur life and it feels like everything is taking long.

Timeline
13 hours ago, Rev said:

Gosh, I hope you hear soon!  I wonder if it depends on who has the stack and how fast they work or if it's check vs. money order ??? 

Thank you! So glad to finally have the clock ticking :D

I sent a money order. Probably luck of the draw. 

Timeline
9 minutes ago, krizia said:

which service center are you? yeaaaah its so frustrating when you feel like u just wanna be with the love of ur life and it feels like everything is taking long.

I sent it to the Dallas, Texas office on the 27th & it was received the 29th. E-mail & text provided case number & said it as forwarded onto California. When I logged into USCIS it confirms it was forward to California on the 31, and received on the 4th.

Timeline
11 minutes ago, DUMS2014 said:

I sent a money order. Probably luck of the draw. 

My fiancé sent it via check. Maybe it also depends on how fast the person works on the paper. 😐

Timeline
3 minutes ago, krizia said:

My fiancé sent it via check. Maybe it also depends on how fast the person works on the paper. 😐

This too. But I would think the only paper they're looking at this early in the process is your payment and what the corresponding application is. I'm not sure that they've given the actual forms a once over just yet. They're probably more concerned that the payment goes through before they begin to work your case. 

Timeline
8 minutes ago, DUMS2014 said:

This too. But I would think the only paper they're looking at this early in the process is your payment and what the corresponding application is. I'm not sure that they've given the actual forms a once over just yet. They're probably more concerned that the payment goes through before they begin to work your case. 

I appreciate your answer! ☺️

I hope we'll get mine soon!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.