SAM JBI

K1 visa approved but stuck in AP

21 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Kenya
Timeline
17 hours ago, SAM JBI said:

Hi debkay

i am sorry about you are also stuck in ap but when i stuck in ap its clear in two weeks and visa officer call me and said that my visa is approved and i will get in two weeks first the status going update my case is went to immgriant to non imgrinat visa after that 21 dec my case status is stck there no date update not status update i dont what happen there.

is your visa is approved when you going to your interview?

thank you i hope we get our visa soon.

Hello SAM JBI,

My interview was in November 2nd 2016. I was also told to wait two weeks to receive my visa and I was also given an approval sheet. The CO even retained my passport. They updated my case twice last year, since then the only time they make an update on my case is when I send them an email. I am still in AP. I guess there is nothing I can do at this point but to wait. But I hope all goes well for everyone here who is waiting in AP. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Hi `debkay

i am sorry you have also the wait for the ap. i pray we will get our visa soon. mine status is gone ready to ap to ready to ap and stuck, is your status is update going same when i send them email he saying to me my visa case is still pending in ap and i cant even track my passport before approved the visa he saying immigrant visa and after the approved he change to the non immigrant visa is you also have these same situations. 

Timeline
44 minutes ago, SAM JBI said:

Hi `debkay

i am sorry you have also the wait for the ap. i pray we will get our visa soon. mine status is gone ready to ap to ready to ap and stuck, is your status is update going same when i send them email he saying to me my visa case is still pending in ap and i cant even track my passport before approved the visa he saying immigrant visa and after the approved he change to the non immigrant visa is you also have these same situations. 

My status went from ready to administrative processing after the interview and hasn't changed since then. The only thing that has changed several times is the date. When I send them an email they always tell me to wait for the AP to be completed and that they will contact me on the way forward once the process is done. I have been waiting in AP for close to five months now. 

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

`Hi Debkay 

i am sorry about that you have to wait to. i hope our case status will get change soon. i will pray for you and everyone who is facing the ap he get his visa soon. when i get approved i am so happy finally i will live with my fiance now rest of our life. we both waiting for my visa so we will marry and live together. i hope we will get visa soon 

thank you so much

Edited by SAM JBI

Timeline
19 hours ago, SAM JBI said:

`Hi Debkay 

i am sorry about that you have to wait to. i hope our case status will get change soon. i will pray for you and everyone who is facing the ap he get his visa soon. when i get approved i am so happy finally i will live with my fiance now rest of our life. we both waiting for my visa so we will marry and live together. i hope we will get visa soon 

thank you so much

Let's just hope and pray that the visas will be issued soon. Please share with us when you receive the good news. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.