kalelaimy

Approved in my CR1 VISA Interview in US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt

18 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

That's awesome! Mabrook!! Yes Insha'allah he will have a good experience in Riyadh ? Thank you for your help and I am going to be sending in my I-130 this week so I'm sure I will have more questions ?

5 minutes ago, Farrah said:

That's awesome! Mabrook!! Yes Insha'allah he will have a good experience in Riyadh ? Thank you for your help and I am going to be sending in my I-130 this week so I'm sure I will have more questions ?

Feel free to ask me anything. You can always PM if you prefer as well. :) 

• 1 year later...
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline
On 2/28/2017 at 1:58 PM, kalelaimy said:

First of all thanks to God and to all VJ members for all the help and info. i got from here.

Today i had my interview done and got Approval for my CR1 Visa in US Embassy in Cairo, Egypt. And the interview was very easy just lasted for 5 minutes and the CO was very polite and cheerful.

I am just writing this to give a hope for everyone still in the process and to give an advice to be relaxed because i experienced how to be so nervous before the interview and just be well prepared.

Thanks,

Kareem

Hi Kareem,

Congrats, it must feel great and feel like a long wait lol !!! Well I am looking to start my cr1 visa too. If you do not mind, can you provide me with steps since i am not really familiar with being an american to marrying in egyptian and what we would need to do in order to complete the legal marriage in Egypt. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.