Bengali_Tiger

Case Complete to Interview April 2017

237 posts in this topic

Does anyone here know how many days is the medical process to complete in Karachi?

Will the medical take 2-3 days at both Agha khan n hill park hosp? A

And can we can have someone else pick up the reports if the person is not there to collect it?

Since my hubby will go for the medical n then leave for Dubai so wanted to make sure. He works in Dubai N I'm also not there.

Thanks loads 

5 hours ago, SamRab said:

Hi everyone, so glad I found this thread. My husband of almost 4 years now will be immigrating from Egypt. I just called the NVC because it's been over 8 weeks that I sent in all the documents and she informed me that our case is complete! We're super excited. She said we don't need to take any action until we receive the interview notice. I asked her if she had any idea of when that would be and she said no, so can anyone give me some insight on how that works? I guess I'm just looking for a rough estimate. Thanks in advanced and congrats to the case completers! 

There is another thread "Case Complete to Interview June 2017" open. 

Hi,

If it shows on the website as completed instead of N/A what does that mean? My documents are still under review so should I follow the time they gave me or the website updates? 

Edited by Noor881

2 hours ago, Noor881 said:

Hi,

If it shows on the website as completed instead of N/A what does that mean? My documents are still under review so should I follow the time they gave me or the website updates? 

The CEAC website was updated recently. I don't think they use the N/A's anymore.  Follow the forum case complete to interview June 2017.

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Nigeria
Timeline

Thanks i have pay the immigrant fee but i don't know how to track,pls what does the receipt number look like?it keeps asking for receipt number if i want to track my case status.all i got after online payment for my GC was 
Your payment has been submitted to Pay.gov and the details are below. If you have questions about this notification or need technical support, please contact us online at https://egov.uscis.gov/cris/contactus and reference the receipt number(s) shown below.

Application Name: USCIS Immigrant Fee
Pay.Gov Tracking ID:Agenc
Agency Tracking. AgencyF
Transaction Type: Credit Card
Transaction Amount: $220.00
Payment Date: May 20, 2017

Transaction Date: May 20, 2017 07:03:00 PM
Your payment was applied to the following case(s):
        IOE0394893066

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.