Captain Ewok

Manila Embassy Interview/Visa Status

2,962 posts in this topic

OFF TOPIC

Cebu Pacific is having their P1+ promo again.

I've tried CDO-MNL and with travel tax, I paid only around P2,500 round-trip.

NATURALIZATION

01-11-2014 N-400 Packet Sent

01-17-2014 Check cleared

01-24-2014 Received NOA dated 01/14 in the mail

02-20-2014 1st Service Request created for delayed biometric appointment letter

03-01-2014 Received 'yellow' letter in the mail

03-28-2014 2nd Service Request created since the 1st request had no response from the assigned Service Center

04-07-2014 Received biometric appointment letter in the mail

04-25-2014 At last, my biometric appointment!!!!

06-09-2014 Interview - recommended for approval!

07-17-2014 Oath Ceremoney USCIS-Orlando Office! I'm A United States Citizen

AOS AND EAD
02-13-2009 AOS Packet Sent
02-15-2009 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
02-23-2009 Date of NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
02-25-2009 Check Cleared
02-27-2009 Received NOA1s (AOS and EAD) and Bio Appointment Letter in the mail!!
03-18-2009 Biometric Appointment
04-17-2009 EAD card production ordered!
04-27-2009 EAD card in received in mail
06-19-2009 Received interview appointment in the mail
08-19-2009 Interview Date APPROVED!
08-28-2009 Received 10-year GC in the mail

OFF TOPIC

Excuse my ignorance, what is P1+promo?

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

I just got off the phone with the USE in Manila and Lorraine told me no one has a June interview scheduled yet. I asked if they are usually scheduled by the fifteenth and she told me not this time. She suggested I call back in two weeks!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, deep breaths and back to patience mode.

I-129F Sent : 2006-11-22

I-129F NOA1 : 2006-11-28

Touched: 2007-2-20

Touched: 2007-2-21

NOA2: 22FEB07

Assigned Case Number and sent to Embassy in Manila: 2007-2-28

Received in Manila: 06Mar07

Interview: 05Jun07

Visa delivered: 12June07

Arrival in Los Angeles: 04Aug07

AOS approved: 29Feb08

I also want to let you know I finally got the visa deliveredApril 12th in Tuguegarao City, Cayagan.

POE will be the 21st of April....

Thank you and again good luck...

c45173b9e514c3a97166beafd7ce4727.gif

HELEN

agif003.gif

22 February 2010 - mailed the N-400 packet

02 March 2010 - Check encashed/I-797C NOA

03 March 2010 - USCIS Acceptance Confirmation via e-mail and text message

06 March 2010 - received I-797C, Notice of Action/Receipt

01 April 2010 - Biometrics Appointment (Biometrics done 4/7/10)

27 April 2010 - received I-797C/ Request to Appear for Naturalization Interview

02 June 2010 - Interview schedule

17 June 2010 - Oath Taking (Memorial Auditorium, Sacramento, CA)

Sorry for the confusion, "P1+" means 1 pesos + plus tax.

For the PAL regular fare, it will cost you around around 9,000 pesos round-trip, whereas for this Cebu Pacific promo, it will only be around 2,500 pesos.

OFF TOPIC

Excuse my ignorance, what is P1+promo?

NATURALIZATION

01-11-2014 N-400 Packet Sent

01-17-2014 Check cleared

01-24-2014 Received NOA dated 01/14 in the mail

02-20-2014 1st Service Request created for delayed biometric appointment letter

03-01-2014 Received 'yellow' letter in the mail

03-28-2014 2nd Service Request created since the 1st request had no response from the assigned Service Center

04-07-2014 Received biometric appointment letter in the mail

04-25-2014 At last, my biometric appointment!!!!

06-09-2014 Interview - recommended for approval!

07-17-2014 Oath Ceremoney USCIS-Orlando Office! I'm A United States Citizen

AOS AND EAD
02-13-2009 AOS Packet Sent
02-15-2009 Delivered to Chicago Lockbox
02-23-2009 Date of NOA1 (AOS & EAD)
02-25-2009 Check Cleared
02-27-2009 Received NOA1s (AOS and EAD) and Bio Appointment Letter in the mail!!
03-18-2009 Biometric Appointment
04-17-2009 EAD card production ordered!
04-27-2009 EAD card in received in mail
06-19-2009 Received interview appointment in the mail
08-19-2009 Interview Date APPROVED!
08-28-2009 Received 10-year GC in the mail

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Okay, this is for sure off topic here. but, Made my journey through this room, so I decide I would share what facts my investigative work has brought forth into evidence this week. As most of you know, I was married in the Philippines on December 29, 2005, well my wife arrived here in the USA on February 7, 2007. She had daily problems with homesickness and seemed to never be happy regardless. She left for a bike ride on the moring of April 6 and has never returned since. At first I was worried and heart broken, then I decided to do some investigating last week. Here is a copy of the letter that I sent to someone that I have been talking to by PM on a regular basis. He asked for an update, so here it is:

You won't believe this. I was contacted by a lifelong friend of my wife's that said she felt compelled to tell me what was going on. I seems that my wife is a lesbian. It is a well known fact in the community that she grew up in that she is. The cousin she refers to, is not her cousin, but her lover. Her cousin aka lover is awaiting her interview now, as she is married to a man in Arizona. I whole-heartedly believe this was a 100% scam for the two of them to be together in the USA. I know from what my wife said that her cousin/lover had no intentions of staying with her husband once she received greencard. Little did I know that the same was being done to me. I am almost 100% positive that my wife is in the USA still. Through online research, I found her picture posted on a website looking for other females in my city. The date it was posted was two days after she left, she also said she is single on this site. I found a couple pictures of naked women in her computer as well. This whole thing I believe was pre-meditated by her. I also know for fact that the cousin/lover has been living with her for over 3 years. I also know that my wifes family knows she is lesbian 100%. I never even thought she could be this way, what a con-artist. In fact, the whole family participated in this scam from the Mother to sisters. Now, I am faced with the loss of many thousands of dollars on her, her family, etc. I spent a lot of hard earned money on these people so they could have air-conditioning, new furniture, appliances, electronics, 2 new Honda motorcycles and not to mention home repairs and spending money. It makes me feel like fool, but it also pisses me off. I put my heart on the line and 19 months of my life flying back and forth during the waiting. She even clipped me for a top notch wedding for 500 people. I don't want vengeance, but I don't want her to be allowed to remain in the USA. I had not applied for her AOS and I am glad of that. I sure as hell would like to see her deported! I am even contemplating calling the man in Arizona and telling him these facts. Now, I have to find out how to get a divorce from her and I guess I will never be able to marry another Filipina, as I was married in the Philippines. Can you believe this? Now we see why the Manila embassy is so strict. I am sure this is just one example. Thanks for listening.

Glenn&Rosemarie aka Glenn&Lezbo

Edited by Glenn & Rosemarie

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Okay, this is for sure off topic here. but, Made my journey through this room, so I decide I would share what facts my investigative work has brought forth into evidence this week. As most of you know, I was married in the Philippines on December 29, 2005, well my wife arrived here in the USA on February 7, 2007. She had daily problems with homesickness and seemed to never be happy regardless. She left for a bike ride on the moring of April 6 and has never returned since. At first I was worried and heart broken, then I decided to do some investigating last week. Here is a copy of the letter that I sent to someone that I have been talking to by PM on a regular basis. He asked for an update, so here it is:

You won't believe this. I was contacted by a lifelong friend of my wife's that said she felt compelled to tell me what was going on. I seems that my wife is a lesbian. It is a well known fact in the community that she grew up in that she is. The cousin she refers to, is not her cousin, but her lover. Her cousin aka lover is awaiting her interview now, as she is married to a man in Arizona. I whole-heartedly believe this was a 100% scam for the two of them to be together in the USA. I know from what my wife said that her cousin/lover had no intentions of staying with her husband once she received greencard. Little did I know that the same was being done to me. I am almost 100% positive that my wife is in the USA still. Through online research, I found her picture posted on a website looking for other females in my city. The date it was posted was two days after she left, she also said she is single on this site. I found a couple pictures of naked women in her computer as well. This whole thing I believe was pre-meditated by her. I also know for fact that the cousin/lover has been living with her for over 3 years. I also know that my wifes family knows she is lesbian 100%. I never even thought she could be this way, what a con-artist. In fact, the whole family participated in this scam from the Mother to sisters. Now, I am faced with the loss of many thousands of dollars on her, her family, etc. I spent a lot of hard earned money on these people so they could have air-conditioning, new furniture, appliances, electronics, 2 new Honda motorcycles and not to mention home repairs and spending money. It makes me feel like fool, but it also pisses me off. I put my heart on the line and 19 months of my life flying back and forth during the waiting. She even clipped me for a top notch wedding for 500 people. I don't want vengeance, but I don't want her to be allowed to remain in the USA. I had not applied for her AOS and I am glad of that. I sure as hell would like to see her deported! I am even contemplating calling the man in Arizona and telling him these facts. Now, I have to find out how to get a divorce from her and I guess I will never be able to marry another Filipina, as I was married in the Philippines. Can you believe this? Now we see why the Manila embassy is so strict. I am sure this is just one example. Thanks for listening.

Glenn, how was your love life with her? Did she seem giving, interested, etc. or did she always make an effort to kill any romantic feeling you might have. I wouldn't ask but you seem ready to move on now. It's amazing how she got everyone in her family to go along with it. I guess if her parents thought it was a good idea to rip you off, at least you know how she came by her deceptive nature. Good luck untangling this mess...

Well if it makes you feel any better, you are not alone. I have a lot of friends in the expat communities of Subic Bay (former U.S. Naval Base) and Angeles City (former Clark AFB) and there are so many jokes about naive foreigners supporting girls through Western Union. In the internet cafes you can see them on Yahoo chat talking to 6 guys at the same time (6 "windows") asking for money for this "emergency" and that "emergency". Passing by the local Western Union office you can see the girls lined up on a daily basis. Being "online" has become a career for these enterprising young Filipinas. The Internet has made a big difference since the "old days" of penpals - much more deceptive IMO.

Success at the CFO! Fely had to text me to remind her when my first marraige occurred, but other than that and her starving from not eating breakfast or lunch until 3 pm, it was an easy deal. She has her CFO certificate, and will go to the DFA tomorrow to get her passport name changed. Hey, its only taken 5 months.

View pictures of my April/May trip to the Philippines

View pictures of my Sept trip to the Philippines

Gary (California, USA) filamflag.gif Fely (Zambales, Philippines)

09-11-06 Married

10-12-06 I-130 Mailed Priority

10-14-06 Delivered to CSC

10-16-06 CSC receipt date

10-18-06 NOA1 date

10-19,20,21-06 Touched

12-28,29-06 Touched and very happy about it

12-28-06 NOA2 date

01-15-07 Received at NVC & DS3032 & AOS bill sent

01-20-07 AOS fee bill received

01-30-07 eMailed DS3032 choice of agent

02-05-07 Received email approval for DS3032

02-20-07 Received I-864 package

02-23-07 Received IV fee bill

02-27-07 Paid IV fee

03-12-07 Info packet generated

03-20-07 Mailed I-864 package

03-31-07 Received info packet

04-04-07 RFE mailed by NVC

04-26-07 Mailed RFE response & DS-230 packet to NVC

04-30-07 NVC receives papers

05-10-07 Case complete

05-22-07 Case left NVC

05-24-07 Received pkt 4 in California

06-07-07 Medical Exam

06-28-07 Interview (approved)

06-24-07 - 07-16-07 Gary's trip to Philippines, and I brought Fely home

07-27-07 SSN card received

08-13-08 Green card received

07-10-09 I-751 mailed

08-15-09 Lifting of conditions approved

this is such a sad news...and clearly stated that everything was planned by ur lezbo wifey. I am a Filipina but i strongly believed that u have to do something her to be deported since it's a clear fraud and marry u just for convenienece...a total scammer. Since she still needs to lift her condition months from now..u still have a chance to barge her from getting the permanent residency.

Don't let her ruin ur life again. I guess ur a good guy deserves not to be treated like that.

Goodluck to u my friend and i am so glad that ur still not traumatized upon marrying another filipina.

God bless.

Thanks for replying Roy and Yazi. Oh yeah Kayz goodluck to both of you. Mae did you look into the embassy appointment site yet? Are you in? Hope your included for the June batch :dance:

Hi Gracy! Apparently, I will have to suffer for a couple of days clicking on their appointment site since they still don't have it as of yet. This is killing me. :wacko: Well the good news is, after getting lost in Manila, starved to death, blistered feet and missing 10:00am session, I finally had my CFO seminar at PRISM today. Boy, it was a long day for me. But everything went smoothly during the seminar especially during the one on one counselling as it was the Executive Director who gave me the counselling. We kind of talked like old friends and while others were asked for some pertinent documents, she didn't ask me for anything. She's sooo friendly and I like her. She even gave me her calling card and asked me to get in touch with her once I'm in US. It is so true that there's a silver lining behind every cloud. :luv:

I hope to get my med and interview schedules so I can finally make concrete plans. I want to have the medical done right away and concentrate on the interview.

To my fellow future JUNE BATCH, I guess we'll have to keep looking out for it!

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Fely's leaving for her CFO seminar shortly. I don't know if she's going to PRISM or SMEF-COW, apparently neither does she. She stayed in Port Bonifacio last night so PRISM is closer, but since she's going to Marikina City afterwards, SMEF-COW is on the way there I think. I believe Mae (VJ member) said she's going to PRISM today, so maybe they will see each other, who knows. I'm a little worried the CFO people will ask her for some papers that she needs from me. I don't know how Fely would react if I told her to find a place I can FAX papers to her. I'm fairly certain she's never received a FAX. Anyway I'll let y'all know how it goes soon as I can find out.

Hello! If Fely took her seminar at PRISM, I will surely meet her even though I missed the 10:00am slot. Anyway, I'm glad that she's done with it too. I planned of getting the certificate and the sticker once I got the visa. All I got today is the yellow card or the Certificate of Attendance.

Mae

N-400 NATURALIZATION

04/04/2011 - Mailed N-400 to AZ Lockbox

04/06/2011 - Received

04/07/2011 - NOA

04/07/2011 - Check cashed

04/14/2011 - Biometrics appointment in the mail

04/21/2011 - Early Biometrics (was scheduled on May 4, 2011)

05/09/2011 - Case Status Notification - In line for interview and testing

05/10/2011 - Case Status Notification - Interview scheduled

05/14/2011 - Interview Appointment Letter in the mail

06/21/2011 - Interview Appointment Date

06/29/2011 - Case Status Notification - Placed in the oath scheduling que

08/16/2011 - Case Status Notification - Oath ceremony scheduled

09/15/2011 - Oath Taking - good riddance!

09/23/2011 - Applied for Passport

10/08/2011 - Passport in the mail

10/17/2011 - Certificate of Naturalization in the mail -- OFFICIALLY DONE!

"Love is a noble act of self-giving, offering trust, faith, and loyalty.

The more you love, the more you lose a part of yourself, yet you don't become less of who you are;

you end up being complete with your loved ones."

Filed: Other Timeline
Well if it makes you feel any better, you are not alone. I have a lot of friends in the expat communities of Subic Bay (former U.S. Naval Base) and Angeles City (former Clark AFB) and there are so many jokes about naive foreigners supporting girls through Western Union. In the internet cafes you can see them on Yahoo chat talking to 6 guys at the same time (6 "windows") asking for money for this "emergency" and that "emergency". Passing by the local Western Union office you can see the girls lined up on a daily basis. Being "online" has become a career for these enterprising young Filipinas. The Internet has made a big difference since the "old days" of penpals - much more deceptive IMO.
Okay, this is for sure off topic here. but, Made my journey through this room, so I decide I would share what facts my investigative work has brought forth into evidence this week......

I have been reading about this case and now i can't help but give my opinion.

A good man doesn't deserve a treatment like this. She's heartless and definitely a SCHEMER. This is really a sad situation. I hope her conscience eats her forever, but apparently she has NONE(based on what have been written). When i hear about the people esp from foreign nationals a sad and bad impression that Filipinas marry foreign men just because of money or just to get out of the country to have a better life, it hurts me a lot. And now this woman just proved that NOTION about us Filipina Ladies. Obviously, she has no delicadeza and doesn't know anything about DIGNITY and PRIDE. If more women do this kind of thing (just like what beameup related above) then soon its going to generalize the OPINION about the Philippine women and other nationalities would never give us complete trust and love as it's affected with those kinds of FRAUD by our kababayans. Although we know that everybody is different. But still I believe that it affects the thoughts about us, how about US who SINCERELY and DEVOTEDLY love our partner, with GENUINE AFFECTION and NOT for MONEY as we have capability to earn our own money with just the right opportunity, and with our intelligence and beauty (inside and out) in nature. I hope men don't get paranoid and still give the TRUST and FAITH in their wives/partners, just what they deserve, but also to those who are just starting, ANALYZE your relationship and the woman's behavior towards anyone and especially towards you(men).

It's nice to preserve the good impression about us being FAITHFUL, LOYAL, SINCERE, LOVING, HONEST and IDEAL WIFE, among others. We have to take care of our dignity to deserve respect in return.

In The USA

05/26/2007 EAD application sent

05/31/2007 Got NOA for (a)(6)

06/01/2007 Applied for SSN

06/02/2007 Wedding

06/14/2007 Received SSN card

06/20/2007 Mailed AOS/EAD Package

07/15/2007 AOS/EAD Package returned due to wrong amount written on the check

07/17/2007 Sent back the package again to Chicago

07/26/2007 Received EAD card (a) (6)

08/06/2007 Biometrics appointment letter received

08/24/2007 Biometrics Appointment

08/24/2007 Request for Initial Evidence (I-797 NOA on I-129)

08/25/2007 Document requested mailed to MSC

09/20/2007 EAD Card Production Ordered!

11/03/2007 Green Card Production Ordered!!!! wowowowow! No Interview

11/09/2007 Green card on hand

08/01/2009 Remove Conditions

GwP8.jpg.png

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Philippines
Timeline

I know it took a lot of courage to post all that. Like many in here, we wonder at times if we really know this person whom we are in love with, from far away. So hard to develope trust over the internet. I'm sure scammers like her have learned all the secrets to success. I can't say I would have acted any different than you did. I'm sure her family even convinced you that she had such "good intentions". Did you know, Liars burn in hell!!!! :devil: I feel sorry that she did this to you. I hope she is removed immediately if it makes you feel better. I am happy to know you would consider another filipino lady and not let this one get you down. You have helped me so much with my journey. Thanks Glenn. Please keep us updated or send me a msg. if you wish to talk some. I'm here for you Brother!!

George

Visa issued: 04-13-2007

Entered USA: 05/30/2007

Married: 07/11/2007

Filed AOS/EAD: 07/27/200

NOA: AOS/EAD:09/10/2007

BIOMETRICS: 10/04/2007

Green Card Issued 11/21/2007

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Glenn, how was your love life with her? Did she seem giving, interested, etc. or did she always make an effort to kill any romantic feeling you might have. I wouldn't ask but you seem ready to move on now. It's amazing how she got everyone in her family to go along with it. I guess if her parents thought it was a good idea to rip you off, at least you know how she came by her deceptive nature. Good luck untangling this mess...

She should go to hollywood and be an actress! The greed for money makes many people forget God's teachings. I would have never dreamed I was being used. She seemed to be a sweet loving woman. I was wrong very much.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.