11 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Jan 13 interview
Jan 23 Admin Processing
Jan ,26 READY
Jan 31 upfate READY-OPEN/Nonimmigrant
Feb 10 Status STILL hasn't changed since Jan 31.
Called Embassy 5-6 times...."watch email, for 2go, its in review"???????"
What the heck ? Ready now for 16 days (12 business days). Feeling like I'm in the Twilight Zone !!!! Help please

1 hour ago, dblackhawk said:

Jan 13 interview
Jan 23 Admin Processing
Jan ,26 READY
What the heck ? Ready now for 16 days (12 business days). Feeling like I'm in the Twilight Zone !!!! Help please

The change to non-immigrant on the 31st is normally the last step prior to the status "issued". You have 7 business days since that change. I'm sure it will be issued soon. Good luck :)

K1 Visa & AOS

Spoiler

2016-03-19         i-129F Sent
2016-03-24         i-129F NOA1
2016-06-14         i-129F NOA2
2016-07-08         NVC Rec'd
2016-07-12         Case #
2016-07-13         NVC Left
2016-07-14         Consulate Rec'd
2016-07-19         Medical
2016-08-11         Interview Date (approved)
2016-09-06         Issued
2016-09-09         Visa In Hand
2016-10-19         POE Dallas Fort-Worth
2016-10-30         Our Halloween Wedding

2016-11-16         AOS package sent (i-485, i-131, i-765, i-864, g-325a, DS-3025)
2016-11-17         AOS package delivered to Chicago lockbox
2016-11-23         NOA1's by e-mail and text (@ 10:30 pm CT)
2016-11-26         NOA1 hard copies
2016-12-03         Biometrics appointment in mail
2016-12-07         Biometrics (Early walk-in Desoto, appointment was for Dec 13th)

2017-02-17         Notice of card in production by email and text (@8:00 am CT, i-765) - Day 92

2017-02-22         Notice of approval by email and text (@1:00 pm CT, i-765 and i-131) - Day 97

2017-02-22         Notice of card being mailed by email and text (@7:00 pm CT, i-765) - Day 97

2017-02-25         EAD/AP combo card arrived in mail - Day 100

2017-03-03         Notice of green card in production by email and text (@4:00 pm CT, i-485) - Day 106

2017-03-03         Notice of approval by email and text (@6:00 pm CT, i-485) - Day 106

2017-03-11          Green card arrived in mail  - Day 113

2018-12-03          First day to file for ROC (i-751)

giphy.gif

Timeline
4 hours ago, Suss&Camm said:

The change to non-immigrant on the 31st is normally the last step prior to the status "issued". You have 7 business days since that change. I'm sure it will be issued soon. Good luck :)

Not sure when it changed to nonimmigrant, probably the 31st. This just seems very long. All othets I've read have been 3-4 days. Thanks for the good wishes. Been here in the Philippines waiting for 3 1/2 months neglecting my small business in the US. Want to go home and get on with life.

Timeline
14 hours ago, dblackhawk said:

Jan 13 interview
Jan 23 Admin Processing
Jan ,26 READY

Are you monitoring the progress on the embassy website here: https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ApplicantHome? I've noticed none of the clickable boxes work (I've tried all browsers except IE). I also noticed the document delivery is not populated but her appointment information is correctly listed in the appointment history section. Document delivery is correct on the appointment confirmation letter but it is concerning to me that it is not showing up here. Is yours populated correctly and do all the boxes link properly and work when you click them? Interview completed on 2/8 and just waiting for delivery. A bit frustrating that the webpage does not seem to be working correctly. Any ideas? I did send an email to the contractor who manages the website.

Timeline
4 minutes ago, lavidaesbuena said:

Are you monitoring the progress on the embassy website here: https://cgifederal.secure.force.com/ApplicantHome? I've noticed none of the clickable boxes work (I've tried all browsers except IE). I also noticed the document delivery is not populated but her appointment information is correctly listed in the appointment history section. Document delivery is correct on the appointment confirmation letter but it is concerning to me that it is not showing up here. Is yours populated correctly and do all the boxes link properly and work when you click them? Interview completed on 2/8 and just waiting for delivery. A bit frustrating that the webpage does not seem to be working correctly. Any ideas? I did send an email to the contractor who manages the website.

Never used that page. Don't like third party websites. I use the CEAC website. Her appt was 13th of Jan and I was with her so I know she passed and that's when the status started. Was told on the embassy helpline is was last reviewed on Feb 8th and watch for 2go email but STILL not on issued.

Timeline
Just now, dblackhawk said:

Never used that page. Don't like third party websites. I use the CEAC website. Her appt was 13th of Jan and I was with her so I know she passed and that's when the status started. Was told on the embassy helpline is was last reviewed on Feb 8th and watch for 2go email but STILL not on issued.

Thanks. I believe the CEAC website redirected me to that one so we maybe talking about the same one? Can you forward me the website you use to check?

Timeline

Never used that page. Don't like third party websites. I use the CEAC website. Her appt was 13th of Jan and I was with her so I know she passed and that's when the status started. Was told on the embassy helpline is was last reviewed on Feb 8th and watch for 2go email but STILL not on issued. The page you reference is for appointments or to make changes, not for statuses.

Timeline

Thanks. I remember this now and just checked. It seems up to date. Thanks. Under admin review as she had to send it one more NBI clearance but that was done on Thursday. Did you call the US number 703 520 2235 for assistance? I would like to confirm they have the correct document delivery address. 

https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

That's the site used by the consulars but not always updated.

Timeline
On 2/10/2017 at 8:26 AM, dblackhawk said:

Jan 13 interview
Jan 23 Admin Processing
Jan ,26 READY

Just now updated again...first update since 1-30.......still READY. Called Embassy....said just reviewed today, be patient and wait for notification. That's what they said on Feb 2.
Can someone PLEASE tell me what is going on ?

Timeline
22 minutes ago, dblackhawk said:

Just now updated again...first update since 1-30.......still READY. Called Embassy....said just reviewed today, be patient and wait for notification. That's what they said on Feb 2.
Can someone PLEASE tell me what is going on?

One hour later and now it changed again back to AP but this is a different AP than the first AP a few weeks ago. ???? This mentions visa delivery if approved.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.