Captain Ewok

Yardies, at home and a farrin' (Part 4)

10,487 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
I hope it is Saturday June 16th!! I wouldn't be able to go on the 17th being fathers day.

It's actually Sat June 16th. It's the Father's Day VIP Boat Cruise. Check this website for the flyer. Click "enter" and then "events" to the right. Tickets are $60 for single entry & $100 for couples.

Edited by nyseness

Anna (Chicago) and Javon (Jamaica)

USCIS: I-130 Process

10/30/06 - Married to my loving husband

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

NVC: CR-1 Process

05/21/07 - NVC recv'd case (per rep @ NVC)

05/29/07 - NVC Assigned Case # (KNG2007******)

06/01/07 - Faxed change of address request to NVC

06/08/07 - NVC confirmed new address

06/18/07 - DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) & AOS (I-864) Fee Bill generated

06/23/07 - Recv'd DS-3032 & AOS Bill via snail mail

07/09/07 - Emailed DS-3032 (Choice of Agent) to NVC

07/19/07 - Mailed AOS Fee Bill ($70) to St. Louis, MO

07/19/07 - Recv'd email from NVC - Choice of Agent was accepted

07/23/07 - IV (DS-230) Fee Bill was generated

08/11/07 - Recv'd IV Fee Bill via snail mail

08/15/07 - Recv'd AOS Packet in the mail

.png

.png

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Timeline
I hope it is Saturday June 16th!! I wouldn't be able to go on the 17th being fathers day.

It's actually Sat June 16th. It's the Father's Day VIP Boat Cruise. Check this website for the flyer. Click "enter" and then "events" to the right. Tickets are $60 for single entry & $100 for couples.

:crying: I wish I could go.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Question to those who already have their SO here in the states: What happens at the POE? I assume there is some questioning that takes place at some point...but what and where? and what if my SO has to take a connecting flight? does this take place at the connecting location or the final destination or both? Did any of you travel with your SO back here? any insight on this would be appreciated...

Timeline

We aren't going my husband says to dangerous on a boat :whistle: . I guess we will have to wait until July to see who is going to the Fest then. Oh well.

Have fun Anna

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Timeline

We aren't going my husband says to dangerous on a boat :whistle: . I guess we will have to wait until July to see who is going to the Fest then. Oh well.

Have fun Anna

I remember a few years ago I went and the DJ said to rock the boat like the Titanic...it was crazy!!! The boat was moving side to side and I was getting nervous, thought we were going down.... :lol: Girl I can't swim so I would have been salty for real... :lol:

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Timeline

Have fun Anna

I remember a few years ago I went and the DJ said to rock the boat like the Titanic...it was crazy!!! The boat was moving side to side and I was getting nervous, thought we were going down.... :lol: Girl I can't swim so I would have been salty for real... :lol:

:lol::lol: He said he watchs the news and has seen people die on party boats. I could rescue you I use to be a lifeguard back in the day.

Met Jan 1998, vows on 2006, Jay Jay born 2008, baby 2 - 2011

Look at time line for visa information

xTr6m6.png

Great Cook Shop in the Chicago Land Area: Montego Bay Jerk Chicken Restaurant in Bellwood IL

lXHgm6.png

CuySm6.png

Have fun Anna

:lol::lol: He said he watchs the news and has seen people die on party boats. I could rescue you I use to be a lifeguard back in the day.

ahhh the party boats...one was just like I had died...and went to heaven B) :whistle:

Damn I'm bored :(

Glad to be at home, but it's got boring after a month :(

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

08/14/2020 - Sent N-400 and I-912 waiver to TX lockbox

09/18/2020 - NOA via text

06/05/2021 - Notification of biometrics scheduled

09/17/2021 - Interview - decision cannot be made

11/24/2021 - Denial letter, 30 days to appeal

12/24/2021 - Appeal sent back with I-912 waiver

12/24/2021 - Motion to terminate deportation proceedings from 2013 filed

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline
Question to those who already have their SO here in the states: What happens at the POE? I assume there is some questioning that takes place at some point...but what and where? and what if my SO has to take a connecting flight? does this take place at the connecting location or the final destination or both? Did any of you travel with your SO back here? any insight on this would be appreciated...

The POE is pretty short and sweet. Follow the signs and ask for clarification is confused. They will point you to the line you need to go through and then on to the little room for their mini interview...picture and prints. Yes, they do this at the first state you stop in after leaving Jamaica, whether that be a connecting city or your final destination. If you take a connecting, the final destination requires you to do nothing. I did travel to Jamaica and come back with him. Wanted to be at the party with all his friends and family the night before.

Life's just a crazy ride on a run away train

You can't go back for what you've missed

So make it count, hold on tight find a way to make it right

You only get one trip

So make it good, make it last 'cause it all flies by so fast

You only get one trip

can someone tell me what's the fisrt fee is to get started

MY HAPPINESS IS SOLELY UP TO ME AND

LIFE IS ALL ABOUT CHOICES, U DONT HAVE TO REMAIN IN UR CURRENT SITUATION IF U DON'T CHOSE TO BE!!!!!!!!!

***SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO FORGET HOW YOU FEEL AND REMEMBER WHAT YOU DESERVE***

Intial fee is $170 I believe.....

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

http://www.uscis.gov/portal/site/uscis/men...00045f3d6a1RCRD

Naturalization

Son's N-400 Timeline

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Filing a K-1 fiancée visa, which currently costs $170, will cost $455.

http://www.asianjournal.com/?c=129&a=18123

i also read some where the uscis was going to have a news confrence about this on the 10of May but it was cancelled...so i am not sure when the new fees will happen...but soon i would think

Timeline

Happy Friday Everyone B)

01/06/07 - NOA1 ($190)

05/16/07 - NOA2!!!!!

.png

.png

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.