AnIJrny

I-130 January 2017 Filers

2,344 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Belgium
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Yeonin said:

it's definitely getting real...havent been anxious untill after CC...now I'm like 😫🙃. I was born in Suriname and they're too lazy to lookup my vaccination record since it's like going back to the time where every was handwritten and still kinda is...so after a few months of bing send around and I was like...F it....there must be an alternative so now we're doing the test for traces of the vaccines and yes the age thing is a plus...dodging alot of them 😂

Same here... Well, coming from the deep o'l belgian countryside, my mom just found a hand written tiny notebook/record and that's about it.

I mean, it's not that big of a deal (and i'm not an anti-vaccine extremist) so I say : let's re-do it all !

(and I'm pretty sure I've had the varicella, like any kid around here)

Hang in there! I'm pretty chill, at least trying. I'm more anxious about the tight timeline... We plan on having Vince here for the Xmas family stuff, and fly back together, hopefully right before new year's eve. Fingers crossed !

2 minutes ago, Pat&Vince said:

Same here... Well, coming from the deep o'l belgian countryside, my mom just found a hand written tiny notebook/record and that's about it.

I mean, it's not that big of a deal (and i'm not an anti-vaccine extremist) so I say : let's re-do it all !

Hang in there! I'm pretty chill, at least trying. I'm more anxious about the tight timeline... We plan on having Vince here for the Xmas family stuff, and fly back together, hopefully right before new year's eve. Fingers crossed !

When I did the medical exam about 10 years ago before migrating to USA I had to take hep a&b. I took the first course as they recommended and continued the rest once I came to USA. This might not be the case now since it’s been 10 years. 

6 minutes ago, Pat&Vince said:

indeed a tight deadline and hoping you're plans come to life! 😊

Timeline
5 minutes ago, Indi91 said:

When I did the medical exam about 10 years ago before migrating to USA I had to take hep a&b. I took the first course as they recommended and continued the rest once I came to USA. This might not be the case now since it’s been 10 years. 

Hep B is for those 18 and under.

After 8.5 weeks, my status says "At NVC" and also my AOS fee disappear. As per Vj's previous members experience. Its a CC. I have not call NVC but I will tonight and make sure. My SD is 8/31. Just wanted to update my fellow members. Good Luck everyone, those are waiting for CC. :)

•  

4 minutes ago, mahasib said:

After 8.5 weeks, my status says "At NVC" and also my AOS fee disappear. As per Vj's previous members experience. Its a CC. I have not call NVC but I will tonight and make sure. My SD is 8/31. Just wanted to update my fellow members. Good Luck everyone, those are waiting for CC. :)

•  

congratzzzz! enjoy the feeling!

@larnar1309 this is your weeeeek! sending you lots of positive vibes, you got this, it's your time to go get this Visa! May the universe be of divine help to you this week before, during and after your interview.💪💪💪

31 minutes ago, Pat&Vince said:

WOOOOOOOTTTTT !

"At NVC", YAY !!!!  :-)

Oh, this is unreal, I cannot believe it :-)

congratulationssss woottt woottt!🍷🍷🍷

Timeline
1 minute ago, Yeonin said:

congratulationssss woottt woottt!🍷🍷🍷

Yihaaaa! I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep much tonight :-p

Such a relief! Now, bring on the confirmation email and the interview date! 

59f7a97532bca_Capturedcran2017-10-3023_31_58.thumb.jpg.06fec51781765e25a9ba08f7f17d13ff.jpg

4 minutes ago, Pat&Vince said:

Yihaaaa! I'm afraid I won't be able to sleep much tonight :-p

Such a relief! Now, bring on the confirmation email and the interview date! 

59f7a97532bca_Capturedcran2017-10-3023_31_58.thumb.jpg.06fec51781765e25a9ba08f7f17d13ff.jpg

I'm soooo happy for you! you'll be awake for a while!

Edited by Yeonin

6 hours ago, mahasib said:

•  

Congratulations!!!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.