allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

13 minutes ago, Jaynik said:

Congratulations 

How did you got interview date did you got mail or you called nvc?

I am checking CEAC website every day, and I've noticed that the way it looks on the inside changed. It also started to say that the case is in the embassy. I calle them to reconfirm and they said, yes, it's been scheduled. They said the letter would come a bit later. You need a letter to schedule your medical.

37 minutes ago, olegoleg90 said:

I am checking CEAC website every day, and I've noticed that the way it looks on the inside changed. It also started to say that the case is in the embassy. I calle them to reconfirm and they said, yes, it's been scheduled. They said the letter would come a bit later. You need a letter to schedule your medical.

Ohh wow so now they will show that interview is schedule or not nice i will check mine 

50 minutes ago, olegoleg90 said:

I checked mine it shows currently at nvc what does it means still not schedule?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 10/19/2018 at 1:01 PM, Jaynik said:

Congratulations 

How did you got interview date did you got mail or you called nvc?

Hey guys, I need help to fill the application for NVC, what should I do? 

Hi visa Journey Members,

I want to ask i have not bank account in USA. In CEAC website payment made through US bank.
My sister Living in US. How Can i use her account for payment. I am Attaching PNG file Screen Shot of Payment Method.

1. Can i use Commercial account and enter name of my sister in column (business name)

2. In select-one column What i Choose business checking or business saving?

1706281269_paymentmethod.thumb.png.4afbac37fba5e5e775eaa4962f5e71a9.png

Please Help me i am so confused.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 9/12/2018 at 12:15 PM, sairaghani said:

Hi,

My interview was on 17th July and I received call to pick my passport was 20th July ....So yes it was pretty quick .

Hi Sara 

I was wondering if you can help me with Affidavit of support documents. My mother doesn't have that much income to show for the last three years and she is going to add me so which forms should we use for her and which one should be for me. I might use my husband as well. Which would be the third form for my husband? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance! 

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
11 hours ago, Bushra said:

Hi Sara 

I was wondering if you can help me with Affidavit of support documents. My mother doesn't have that much income to show for the last three years and she is going to add me so which forms should we use for her and which one should be for me. I might use my husband as well. Which would be the third form for my husband? Any help would be highly appreciated. Thank you so much in advance! 

Assalam aliakum bushra from my experience i can tell u my mother filled i-864 as petitioner and show no income for that we attach support letter that she is dependent on his Son ,brother filled i-864 as only joint-sponsor and his wife filled i-864A as household member ...my brother and his wife filed income tax together so this was our situation and filled these forms as we get all info from different forums.Hope this will help you...Thanks

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.