allset

Category F2B Priority Date 2011

508 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
26 minutes ago, MAHD90 said:

What will happen if I do not complete before one year

I'm not sure in which stage you are right now and what's going on with your case, so it's hard to comment. Anyway, if your case won't be completed in one year, you'll have to resubmit your Police Certificate and you won't receive your visa even if your PD will be current. Long story in short: your visa will be delayed.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lain said:

Ok, trying to figure out, why he asked for additional documents? Did you or your attorney receive a Checklist(for some missing documents) from NVC? If yes, then you should submitt it, otherwise your case wouldn't be completed.

39 minutes ago, Lain said:

I'm not sure in which stage you are right now and what's going on with your case, so it's hard to comment. Anyway, if your case won't be completed in one year, you'll have to resubmit your Police Certificate and you won't receive your visa even if your PD will be current. Long story in short: your visa will be delayed.

I have already submitted the birth certificate the police certificate and support docs but I not understand

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Ivory Coast
Timeline
2 hours ago, Lain said:

Ok, trying to figure out, why he asked for additional documents? Did you or your attorney receive a Checklist(for some missing documents) from NVC? If yes, then you should submitt it, otherwise your case wouldn't be completed.

39 minutes ago, Lain said:

I have already submitted the birth certificate the police certificate and support docs but I not understand

Filed: FB-1 Visa Country: Lithuania
Timeline
3 hours ago, MAHD90 said:

How to contact nvc please

Please check this link:

https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/us-visas/immigrate/national-visa-center/nvc-contact-information.html

Also, make sure, that they have your email address.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hello all,

I didnt get the gift I want this christmas ( current priority date), but I got something even more important my case complete letter. Thanks be to the most High, at least I dont have to complete another checklist.

Filed: FB-2 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline
On 12/20/2017 at 1:28 AM, mandydandy said:

Hello all,

I didnt get the gift I want this christmas ( current priority date), but I got something even more important my case complete letter. Thanks be to the most High, at least I dont have to complete another checklist.

Congrats finally you received Case complete letter.Hopefully, we all receive interview letters soon.

---------------Phát hiện ngôn ngữTiếng Ả RậpTiếng AfrikaansTiếng AlbaniaTiếng AmharicTiếng AnhTiếng ArmeniaTiếng AzerbaijanTiếng Ba LanTiếng Ba TưTiếng BanglaTiếng BasqueTiếng BelarusTiếng BosniaTiếng Bồ Đào NhaTiếng BulgariaTiếng CatalanTiếng CebuanoTiếng CorsicaTiếng CroatiaTiếng Do TháiTiếng Đan MạchTiếng ĐứcTiếng EstoniaTiếng FilipinoTiếng FrisiaTiếng Gael ScotlandTiếng GalicianTiếng GruziaTiếng GujaratiTiếng Hà LanTiếng HaitiTiếng HànTiếng HausaTiếng HawaiiTiếng HindiTiếng HmongTiếng HungaryTiếng Hy LạpTiếng IcelandTiếng IgboTiếng IndonesiaTiếng IrelandTiếng JavaTiếng KannadaTiếng KazakhTiếng Khơ-meTiếng KurdTiếng KyrgyzTiếng La-tinhTiếng LàoTiếng LatviaTiếng LitvaTiếng LuxembourgTiếng Mã LaiTiếng MacedoniaTiếng MalagasyTiếng MalayalamTiếng MaltaTiếng MaoriTiếng MarathiTiếng Miến ĐiệnTiếng Mông CổTiếng Na UyTiếng NepalTiếng NgaTiếng NhậtTiếng NyanjaTiếng PashtoTiếng PhápTiếng Phần LanTiếng PunjabTiếng Quốc Tế NgữTiếng RomaniaTiếng SamoaTiếng SécTiếng SerbiaTiếng ShonaTiếng SindhiTiếng SinhalaTiếng SlovakTiếng SloveniaTiếng SomaliTiếng Sotho Miền NamTiếng SundaTiếng SwahiliTiếng TajikTiếng TamilTiếng Tây Ban NhaTiếng TeluguTiếng TháiTiếng Thổ Nhĩ KỳTiếng Thụy ĐiểnTiếng Trung (Giản Thể)Tiếng Trung (Phồn thể)Tiếng UcrainaTiếng UrduTiếng UzbekTiếng ViệtTiếng WalesTiếng XhosaTiếng ÝTiếng YiddishTiếng YorubaTiếng ZuluTiếng Việt

PD: 01/11/2011 had an interview letter.
Everybody calls NVC. Good luck.

2 hours ago, Hien2610 said:
---------------Phát hiện ngôn ngữTiếng Ả RậpTiếng AfrikaansTiếng AlbaniaTiếng AmharicTiếng AnhTiếng ArmeniaTiếng AzerbaijanTiếng Ba LanTiếng Ba TưTiếng BanglaTiếng BasqueTiếng BelarusTiếng BosniaTiếng Bồ Đào NhaTiếng BulgariaTiếng CatalanTiếng CebuanoTiếng CorsicaTiếng CroatiaTiếng Do TháiTiếng Đan MạchTiếng ĐứcTiếng EstoniaTiếng FilipinoTiếng FrisiaTiếng Gael ScotlandTiếng GalicianTiếng GruziaTiếng GujaratiTiếng Hà LanTiếng HaitiTiếng HànTiếng HausaTiếng HawaiiTiếng HindiTiếng HmongTiếng HungaryTiếng Hy LạpTiếng IcelandTiếng IgboTiếng IndonesiaTiếng IrelandTiếng JavaTiếng KannadaTiếng KazakhTiếng Khơ-meTiếng KurdTiếng KyrgyzTiếng La-tinhTiếng LàoTiếng LatviaTiếng LitvaTiếng LuxembourgTiếng Mã LaiTiếng MacedoniaTiếng MalagasyTiếng MalayalamTiếng MaltaTiếng MaoriTiếng MarathiTiếng Miến ĐiệnTiếng Mông CổTiếng Na UyTiếng NepalTiếng NgaTiếng NhậtTiếng NyanjaTiếng PashtoTiếng PhápTiếng Phần LanTiếng PunjabTiếng Quốc Tế NgữTiếng RomaniaTiếng SamoaTiếng SécTiếng SerbiaTiếng ShonaTiếng SindhiTiếng SinhalaTiếng SlovakTiếng SloveniaTiếng SomaliTiếng Sotho Miền NamTiếng SundaTiếng SwahiliTiếng TajikTiếng TamilTiếng Tây Ban NhaTiếng TeluguTiếng TháiTiếng Thổ Nhĩ KỳTiếng Thụy ĐiểnTiếng Trung (Giản Thể)Tiếng Trung (Phồn thể)Tiếng UcrainaTiếng UrduTiếng UzbekTiếng ViệtTiếng WalesTiếng XhosaTiếng ÝTiếng YiddishTiếng YorubaTiếng ZuluTiếng Việt

PD: 01/11/2011 had an interview letter.

Everybody calls NVC. Good luck.

Are you serious? That mean f2b bulletin for february go up at least to 01/15. My PD is 01/31

23 minutes ago, Hien2610 said:

Yes. News update from VietNam, 01/14 had interview letter. Temporary increase of 6 weeks.  my pd: 01/27/2011

ScreenShot_20171227235349.png

That is great. My son is in VN too. PD 01/31. I just called NVC and they said no interview has been scheduled. So I think should receive interview at the end of January. Anyway, it is still great news.

5 hours ago, sstn said:

That is great. My son is in VN too. PD 01/31. I just called NVC and they said no interview has been scheduled. So I think should receive interview at the end of January. Anyway, it is still great news.

Hello awesome peoples. 

I have been seeking information as you since started the Immigration journey but unfortunately was nothing to share with you. I think this time I am very pleased to share something which might help you some extent. I called NVC today and got scheduled an interview. seems they started scheduling an interview for February 2018. 

Category: F2B

Priority Date: between 9th and 15th, December 2010 (You don't need to know the exact date but week is important to know)

Interview Date: between 2nd and 10th, February 2018 )

I have seen someone has gotten also on PD January, 14th, 2011. so It indicates that F2B will move at least 6 weeks in the next visa bulletin. I would suggest you to call NVC to know your interview date (if your priority date earlier than 15th of January,2011 at least). 

Note: please accept my apologies for not sharing the exact date. I don't think so that it would help you to predict your journey. 

Good luck to everyone :-)

Timeline
20 hours ago, Hien2610 said:

Yes. News update from VietNam, 01/14 had interview letter. Temporary increase of 6 weeks.  my pd: 01/27/2011

ScreenShot_20171227235349.png

15 hours ago, blackhole said:

Hello awesome peoples. 

I have been seeking information as you since started the Immigration journey but unfortunately was nothing to share with you. I think this time I am very pleased to share something which might help you some extent. I called NVC today and got scheduled an interview. seems they started scheduling an interview for February 2018. 

Category: F2B

Priority Date: between 9th and 15th, December 2010 (You don't need to know the exact date but week is important to know)

Interview Date: between 2nd and 10th, February 2018 )

I have seen someone has gotten also on PD January, 14th, 2011. so It indicates that F2B will move at least 6 weeks in the next visa bulletin. I would suggest you to call NVC to know your interview date (if your priority date earlier than 15th of January,2011 at least). 

Note: please accept my apologies for not sharing the exact date. I don't think so that it would help you to predict your journey. 

Good luck to everyone :-)

What's your PD??

Timeline

Heard some very good news on the forum.So guys with PD December 2010 and January  2011 should call NVC and update everyone.filiblessed and  myomin you two should call NVC.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.