emga

ALL F3 PART 2..

1,807 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline
5 hours ago, Ahmad ali said:

The sponsor has property but perisionir don't have is it ok? 

Ahmad, 

About 15 years ago my Mom (the Petitioner) sponsored one of my sister (family of 4), My Mom was/is on Social Security income as she had just retired in the US. Did not own a property in her name in the US. So, It's ok.

I was the Co-sponsor for my sister and her family of 4. My house hold was 2 at that time (my husband and me), So, for the total number of 6 members, we reached the guideline. My Mom did not have anything to do with the AOS- I864, My husband and I did it.

So, don't worry....if your Co-Sponsor has a Property and income of $65,000 you should be fine, if he/she has any asset, please do include it, that will help. 

Timeline
5 hours ago, vakson007 said:

65000 is good but if you can add one co sponsor with at lest 20000 would be great.... Co sponsor need to file I864a form.

Even petitioner who is on social security amount, need to file i864... If he has property at USA, he can show that also....

This is great advise too. Assets will count if the Co-Sponsor has Equity in his /her home.

Timeline
2 hours ago, Ingrid28 said:

Hi guys heads up, i just got off the phone with National Visa Center and the agent says my case is complete as of yesterday. I will have to wait until the charts A reaches my priority date before an interview is scheduled. I have not received the case complete email as yet but the agent says i will receive it shortly.

Thanks Ingrid,

This is great news, The visa bulletin board should change next week. May move 4 to 6 weeks. 

Remind us of your PD ? 

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline
27 minutes ago, gowrie77 said:

Thanks Ingrid,

This is great news, The visa bulletin board should change next week. May move 4 to 6 weeks. 

Remind us of your PD ? 

PD is April 5, 2006 so i am looking for IL maybe about June.

Service Center - Texas

I -130 sent - October 26, 2013

NOA 1 - November 07, 2013

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

NVC Received - 18/06/2014

Fill out DS - 261 Form & submit - 08/07/2014

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Send AOS Package - 02/08/2014

NVC Receive AOS Package - 04/08/2014

Receive IV Bill - 28/08/2014

Send IV Package - 28/08/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Case Complete - October 21, 2014

Interview Date - December 05, 2014 rescheduled from December 29, 2014

Interview Result - Approved

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: Guyana
Timeline

Ingrid28 said:

Hi guys heads up, i just got off the phone with National Visa Center and the agent says my case is complete as of yesterday. I will have to wait until the charts A reaches my priority date before an interview is scheduled. I have not received the case complete email as yet but the agent says i will receive it shortly.

Congratulations Ingrid28 that's great news. .. When did you submitted one package to nvc please. . PD MAY2006..

Edited by May2006

Timeline
43 minutes ago, May2006 said:

Ingrid28 said:

Congratulations Ingrid28 that's great news. .. When did you submitted one package to nvc please. . PD MAY2006..

Nvc received date is the 20th of April but i had mailed it off two days prior to the 20th.

Service Center - Texas

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Hard Copy Received - May 12, 2014 (2 passport size photo for the petitioner)

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Timeline

Hey Gowrie77. . I just remembered something. . Ur nephew don't have to mail his documents via DHL to you.. I did that because my petitioner insisted that I send him original copies. . However he submitted photocopies to NVC. . Made me waste my money..

Ur nephew can just scan n email his documents to you.. ^_^

Timeline
4 minutes ago, May2006 said:

Hey Gowrie77. . I just remembered something. . Ur nephew don't have to mail his documents via DHL to you.. I did that because my petitioner insisted that I send him original copies. . However he submitted photocopies to NVC. . Made me waste my money..

Ur nephew can just scan n email his documents to you.. ^_^

Awesome, thank you, May2006.

I thought about that , I  was thinking if the NNC does not need Originals , we  may  be able to use scan copies sent to me as attachments.

Thank you so much , it's always nice to have that confirmation.

Filed: F-3 Visa Country: India
Timeline

Hi, I am trying to fill ds260. at the point where they ask the addresses where u staying after attaining age 16 , after i put 4 addresses, when i press to put next address, it says 'Application error'.  I have tired it like 20 times now, please advice me how to go about it?

Timeline
2 hours ago, gowrie77 said:

Awesome, thank you, May2006.

I thought about that , I  was thinking if the NNC does not need Originals , we  may  be able to use scan copies sent to me as attachments.

Thank you so much , it's always nice to have that confirmation.

U r welcome. . 

3 hours ago, Ahmad ali said:

We all appreciate may 2006 for helping us with a very valuable and right information thanks may 2006 and every body in this form 

Hi everybody

I'm still waiting for my welcome letter to be received by regular mail. They have our current address which was. updated by my brother when he moved to new house. My brother called to register email ID, but it cannot be added at this time, said the rep. 

Still no sign. However I mailed NVC inquiring about my case.

Let's c when they reply

Timeline
2 hours ago, march 2006 said:

Hi everybody

I'm still waiting for my welcome letter to be received by regular mail. They have our current address which was. updated by my brother when he moved to new house. My brother called to register email ID, but it cannot be added at this time, said the rep. 

Let's c when they reply

You won't get welcome letter through the mail. They send it out by email. We never got a mail.

Service Center - Texas

RFE - May 06, 2014

RFE Sent - May 15, 2014

NOA 2 - May 29, 2014

National Visa Center

Pay AOS Fee - 25/07/2014

Pay IV Bill - 30/08/2014

Timeline
8 hours ago, march 2006 said:

Hi everybody

Let's c when they reply

March 2006... If you have invoice ID and case number you can try logging in ceac.state.gov/Login  and see what will happen. .

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.