2 minutes ago, dmh59 said:

Fantastic!!!!! Congrats!!!

WE WERE ISSUED TODAY TOO 🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉🎊🎉😂😂😭😂😂😂😂

congratulations!!

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Interview :  11/15/2016

Result: AP  (form 221 (g))

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Complaint letter with OIG : 12/29/2016

Case dispatched to diplomatic pouch : 01/11/2017

Case dispatched from diplomatic mail service to NVC : 01/23/2017

Case arrived at NVC: 01/26/2017

NVC sent case to USCIS : 02/09/2017 (system update)

Case receive by USCIS (text & email notification): 03/07/2017

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
On 10/16/2017 at 12:10 PM, Shomefune96 said:

In the meantime you may want to figure out what proof you DO have for that timeframe they denied you for. You can always send it to them before they send you the NOIR. It will become a part of your case file and at least they will have it by the time they finally decide to look at it and you can try to avoid the extended time of the NOIR. It can be phone calls, text messages, etc. If you spoke on social media, things like facebook messenger, Whatsapp, Skype etc. They usually have in their settings a way for you to download your conversation history and email it to yourself. You could try that. Or if you spoke by phone, go online and check your old bills, or ask the carrier to send them to you and highlight those phone calls and the time spent on the phone. We had this same issue, we originally had our appointment in June 2015 but we were missing the proof from the very beginning of the relationship because we no longer had those accounts that we met on. But they told us we needed more and set up a new interview for July, well i found everything i could, my husband went there armed with 800 pages of conversations (this is when i first found i could download the conversations) and guess what. They didn't even look at them. He walked up to the window and they gave him the 221G with no explanation, just told him to contact the USCIS after 60 days. When he told me this i really wanted to punch someone in the throat, like we paid for all of that paper, AND the cost to ship it only for them not to look at it. Was crazy. But yeah good luck to you. I think you can relax a little right now since you probably have some time to go. Just use this time to create more proof of your relationship. I've yet to see anyone's reaffirmed case, on either this forum or any others i belong to, be denied so that's hope i guess :) 

See the thing is that evidence after the interview or very close to the interview hold little weight cos they believe, it is a set up. So i think people should just live their lives like they normally do (through social media or whatever communication system) and have it ready but focus on the past paperwork.

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Correspondence with Embassy: Tons of emails, Facebook posts, tweets, Congressman inquiry

Reaffirm Petition Timeline for folks in GHANA.. Please update your information..Thank you!

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1k0NXnbJdyEIRR1_Dr4t3yXmsM0tBbq-tZsj0-o3cMV0/edit?usp=sharing

Timeline
15 hours ago, IcezMan_IcezLady said:

See the thing is that evidence after the interview or very close to the interview hold little weight cos they believe, it is a set up. So i think people should just live their lives like they normally do (through social media or whatever communication system) and have it ready but focus on the past paperwork.

Yes that was my point. After my husband's first interview we had 2.5 years of waiting. That is the time we used to make sure to create more evidence. The thing most people don't really know when going to their first interview is exactly what they are looking for. But you have a pretty good idea later. So i'm saying, keep up with your conversations, make note of any changes you make to name, documents, things like that need to be kept so you can have a history of your relationship to take to the next interview. And don't wait for last minute to put it all together. It's unlikely social media apps like whatsapp and Messenger, etc will allow for you to print out 2.5 years of conversations. But you can if you do it every 6 months, so you have info from the interview all the way up to the next one. Even stuff you have close to the interview. Add it as well. Trips you took, emails you have, whatever it is from beginning up to the day of interview if you have it. 

Timeline
38 minutes ago, Shomefune96 said:

Yes that was my point. After my husband's first interview we had 2.5 years of waiting. That is the time we used to make sure to create more evidence. The thing most people don't really know when going to their first interview is exactly what they are looking for. But you have a pretty good idea later. So i'm saying, keep up with your conversations, make note of any changes you make to name, documents, things like that need to be kept so you can have a history of your relationship to take to the next interview. And don't wait for last minute to put it all together. It's unlikely social media apps like whatsapp and Messenger, etc will allow for you to print out 2.5 years of conversations. But you can if you do it every 6 months, so you have info from the interview all the way up to the next one. Even stuff you have close to the interview. Add it as well. Trips you took, emails you have, whatever it is from beginning up to the day of interview if you have it. 

That's so right especially about whatsapp... my last phone lasted a year and wont turn on  ( a problem with LG V10) phones..so i lost some of our messages there.

6 minutes ago, efofie said:

So far all Re-affirmed cases I have seen got approved.  

All but one that is still pending.. but so far, it has been mostly good news all the way.

(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)(L)

CR- 1

Timeline
29 minutes ago, LadeanB said:

Has anyone been denied on the 2nd interview? 

Don’t worry you won’t be denied.  You are pretty much guaranteed approval just get your evidence in order and neatly.   My wife was able to pickup her visa just 3 days after it was issued because she told the co that she wanted to make it here in time for our daughter’s birthday. They are much nicer.  

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I’m so happy for all who have heard good results but so sad I’m still waiting , you see this is why there is illegals here it’s so hard and so sad and at times hopeless , may God look fVorable on his handmaiden becUse we suffer at the hands of those who don’t care. 

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline
2 minutes ago, Volta-Region said:

What stage is your case in? 

We are waiting reply to intent to deny after our  proof it’s been 68 days we need prayer people, they don’t believe there’s real people here that hurt and feel and are just ordinary folks. 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.