Farz

Spouse Visa processing in Bangladesh (merged topics)

206 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Farz said:

Omg.. 9 weeks crazy.. they received my bangla nikanama on 10th of jan, iam freaking out now when they will complete my case 

Ya they are crazy my bangla nikanama they recieved 10th November and today I got my case completed its ridiculous 

16 hours ago, Shouvic said:

Ya they are crazy my bangla nikanama they recieved 10th November and today I got my case completed its ridiculous 

Hi! How long did they take to send u a checklist for bangla nikanama? After how many days did they send u a checlist when you send them your package??

Just now, Farz said:

Hi! How long did they take to send u a checklist for bangla nikanama? After how many days did they send u a checlist when you send them your package??

Which nvc did u send? Nebraska?

2 hours ago, Farz said:

Which nvc did u send? Nebraska?

After 45 days and I send it 31 Rochester avenue, suite 100 Portsmouth

On 1/14/2017 at 2:13 AM, Shouvic said:

They didn't confirm yet  but the supervisor said it will be in March. Soon they will send confirmation email. I know it shouldn't take more than 6 weeks what to do this is our fortune.

Hi! I called bangladesh embassy today, they said the validity of police clearance is 2 months.. its very confusing, is there any way you can check this information, plus another thing, on the english nikanama, instead of writing the witness of the bridegroom, they wrote the witness of the bride, they missed the groom word, will that be a problem??

1 hour ago, Farz said:

Hi! I called bangladesh embassy today, they said the validity of police clearance is 2 months.. its very confusing, is there any way you can check this information, plus another thing, on the english nikanama, instead of writing the witness of the bridegroom, they wrote the witness of the bride, they missed the groom word, will that be a problem??

If they say better make another one just before your interview now you can apply online for police clearance. And nikanama I don't think so it's problem if they ask you in interview you explain them. 

2 hours ago, Shouvic said:

If they say better make another one just before your interview now you can apply online for police clearance. And nikanama I don't think so it's problem if they ask you in interview you explain them. 

Hi! On your bengali nikanama, did the witnesses signed or the registrar wrote their name on the witness box??

1 hour ago, Farz said:

Hi! On your bengali nikanama, did the witnesses signed or the registrar wrote their name on the witness box??

Yap 

On 1/16/2017 at 2:28 PM, Shouvic said:

Hi!! Did nvc send your case to bd embassy?? Did you get your interview date??

1 hour ago, Farz said:

Hi!! Did nvc send your case to bd embassy?? Did you get your interview date??

They send me a email it's says my case is complete as soon as possible Bangladeshi embassy will send me interview appointment. Hopefully end of month they will send as I know 1 month earlier they send interview letter 

On 1/18/2017 at 8:33 PM, Shouvic said:

They send me a email it's says my case is complete as soon as possible Bangladeshi embassy will send me interview appointment. Hopefully end of month they will send as I know 1 month earlier they send interview letter 

Hi!! Did you get your interview date yet?

1 hour ago, Farz said:

Hi!! Did you get your interview date yet?

No sis not yet, still waiting don't know what to do it's taking so much time very disappointing. What about you any news for you 

On 1/22/2017 at 4:27 PM, Shouvic said:

No sis not yet, still waiting don't know what to do it's taking so much time very disappointing. What about you any news for you 

Hi!! Iam still waiting for my case to be completed. Did NVC send your case to bd yet??

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.