EandH0904

Getting Interview - Can you request Time?

7 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Our K1 went NVC on 11/17 and to Embassy on 11/23. I have emailed them on 12/6 and on 12/12 without reply to inquire about our case status to get packet 3 and the interview date.

I am planning to visit my fiance again on February 10-20.

At this point, we would really rather have his interview either while I'm there or after I leave just to make our case stronger.

I don't think that we can request an interview date, but should I keep pursuing requests for interview times right now or wait until the beginning of January to ask an update in our case status/interview date? How long in advance are these usually scheduled?

I don't want them to think we have lost interest by emailing several times and then not emailing again until the beginning of January.

Our initial I-129F had it's approval notice valid until 02/25/2017.

Thanks for any suggestions.

I have actually been going similar things. NVC issued the Case number a day before you 11/16 but they keep telling me they are processing it. not yet sent to the embassy. I do not know how long does it take until they send it to the embassy after the application goes through administrative review. is that normal? and it has been a month already. will it be much longer?

Our initial I-129F had it's approval notice valid until 02/24/2017.

thanks for any help about this puzzling issue.

Filed: Lift. Cond. (apr) Country: China
Timeline

~Moved from K1 Process to MENA Regional Forum~

~Inquiry is consulate-specific~

Completed: K1/K2 (271 days) - AOS/EAD/AP (134 days) - ROC (279 days)

"Si vis amari, ama" - Seneca

Timeline

Well we are in different countries so it's likely different but have you tried here? https://ceac.state.gov/ceacstattracker/status.aspx

Does it tell you if it is ready?

Timeline

Casa will not let you in to interview but they ask when financee visited last

it is always good to be there for emotional support and there is a cafe across the street to wait in

make sure he does his medical exam about 2 weeks before interview as travel time and visa is based on that

he will have to travel within 6 months of medical

Timeline

Casa will not let you in to interview but they ask when financee visited last

it is always good to be there for emotional support and there is a cafe across the street to wait in

make sure he does his medical exam about 2 weeks before interview as travel time and visa is based on that

he will have to travel within 6 months of medical

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.