rhonaC

I-130 petition for relative

5 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hello guys,

I am new in this website and I heard it so much information that can help me get through the process of my papers. I filed a petition for my mother to join us here in USA and I was wondering if my documents I sent to them is enough which is ( proof of my citizenship, passport, drivers licensed, my birth certificate, application form I-130 form and the money order of $420.

above mentioned is everything I sent to them. but I was just wondering of I sent everything they ask for if they ask for more! just curious and the same time I'm excited and nervous!

thank you guys for reading..

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Argentina
Timeline

hi

don't need driver's license

copy of your mom's marriage certificate or divorce certificate, if it's not in English, attach a translation into English of said document

if you are a US born citizen, you only need your birth certificate, it will show your mom as your parent and also proof of citizenship

Filed: IR-5 Country: Philippines
Timeline

hi

don't need driver's license

copy of your mom's marriage certificate or divorce certificate, if it's not in English, attach a translation into English of said document

if you are a US born citizen, you only need your birth certificate, it will show your mom as your parent and also proof of citizenship

hi there, thanks for your answer!

as you mentioned above I didn't sent them the marraige certificate but instead I sent my birth certificate stated my mom is my mother. Is that enough or they still need marraige certificate coz I didn't include it to my documents! :( which makes me worried now.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.