caem

I-751 questions: 17.a, Part 10 and Part 11

9 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

Hi all,

Three questions regarding I-751:

1) Our mailing address is the same as our physical address. Should we leave 17.a through 17.e blank or N/A?

2) Part 10 - I'm the petitioner and the one who's preparing the form. However, given that it's a joint petition, do we need to fill something in part 10 or just N/A?

3) Part 11 - We have no additional information. I found few similar questions on the forum where people say to leave it blank. We will leave it blank, but do we need to fill Last name, First name and A-Number?

Thanks!

ROC (CSC)

• 11/21/2016 - Package sent
  • 11/22/2016 - Package received
  • 11/29/2016 - Check cashed
  • 11/30/2016 - Two NOA1 letters received (NOA1 date: 11/22/2016)
  • 12/08/2016 - Bio-metrics appointment letter received
  • 12/22/2016 - Bio-metrics appointment (12/09/2016 - early walk-in)
  • 02/25/2018 - We received your case
  • 02/26/2018 - We received your case
  • 05/18/2018 - Status changed to New Card Is Being Produced

Any suggestions, at least in regards to 17.a through 17.e?

ROC (CSC)

• 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

For 17.a through 17.e we put N/A.

It was accepted at CSC, so I assume everything was OK with the form.

ROC (CSC)

• 1 year later...

In Adobe when I checked Y in 16 it would permit me to key in Physical Address Fields, but if I checked N

then it would not let me key in the Physical Address fields.

In Chrome it would not let me key in the Physical Address fields at all.

Therefore, I left the Physical Address fields blank, given that the Physical Address was the

same as the Mailing Address anyway.  Thanks for this question and the other answers.

4 hours ago, Larm said:

In Adobe when I checked Y in 16 it would permit me to key in Physical Address Fields, but if I checked N

then it would not let me key in the Physical Address fields.

In Chrome it would not let me key in the Physical Address fields at all.

Therefore, I left the Physical Address fields blank, given that the Physical Address was the

same as the Mailing Address anyway.  Thanks for this question and the other answers.

As I proceeded to use Chrome I noticed when I tried to save the PDF, that I lost all newly keyed data.  I wasted 2 hours trying to fix this but was not successful.  Therefore I decided to try Msft Edge.  It worked similar to Chrome but when I saved in Edge I lost no data.  I plan to finish using Edge. 

*** Zombie thread from 2016/2017 closed. If you have any questions feel free to start your own thread.

VJ Moderation

“When starting an immigration journey, the best advice is to understand that sacrifices have to be made... whether it is time, money, or separation; or a combination of all.” - Unlockable

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.