5 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Philippines
Timeline

I would like to inquire what would be expected for the CFO Peer Counselling here in Manila. Like are the kids just suppose to listen? Or are there any activities? I also heard there was an interview and was wondering if you could share some of the interview questions to help my daughter prepare. Thank you :)

Filed: Timeline

I would like to inquire what would be expected for the CFO Peer Counselling here in Manila. Like are the kids just suppose to listen? Or are there any activities? I also heard there was an interview and was wondering if you could share some of the interview questions to help my daughter prepare. Thank you :)

how old is your daughter?

I didn't attend the counseling when i was 10. only my mom did.

my husband had his seminar last wednesday. his appointment was 2:30 pm. we got to cfo around 11:30 pm. the guard asked for an ID and told my husband to proceed to 3rd floor. he filled up a form. one and one interview was easy according to him. the counselor talked about human trafficking, domestic violence, what number to call in the united states when there's an emergency and mostly likely what life is like in the united states. There are kids in the waiting room. I guess the kids can wait in the waiting room. theres a wifi so just bring gadgets so they won't get bored.

Edited by Awesome22

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Canada
Timeline

~~moved to the Philippines forum from What Visa Do I need.~~

Spoiler

Met Playing Everquest in 2005
Engaged 9-15-2006
K-1 & 4 K-2'S
Filed 05-09-07
Interview 03-12-08
Visa received 04-21-08
Entry 05-06-08
Married 06-21-08
AOS X5
Filed 07-08-08
Cards Received01-22-09
Roc X5
Filed 10-17-10
Cards Received02-22-11
Citizenship
Filed 10-17-11
Interview 01-12-12
Oath 06-29-12

Citizenship for older 2 boys

Filed 03/08/2014

NOA/fee waiver 03/19/2014

Biometrics 04/15/14

Interview 05/29/14

In line for Oath 06/20/14

Oath 09/19/2014 We are all done! All USC no more USCIS

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

spouses and fiancees attend GCP counseling. Children attend PDOS counseling, under 12 years of age are exempt and need only be registered to get the sticker in their passport.

For you CFO will ask about your husband/fiance, I suggest if you do not have a copy of your hustand/fiance's G-325A that you request he email you a copy as most of the answers to question is on that form.

Here is a helpful link

http://visaconnection-philippines.com/index.php/2-visa-process/5-cfo-gcp-seminar

Edited by Philippines^Sagot

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Here is another helpful link. The site is a very good Philippine specific guide for the whole visa process, from petition to citizenship, run by VJ member, Greenbaum.

http://dennyeyberg.wixsite.com/filipino-am-visa/cfo

Naturalization Timeline

01/05/2020.......Filed N-400 online.

01/07/2020.......I-751 transferred from Texas Service Center to Lee's Summit.

01/31/2020.......Biometrics Appointment.

03/06/2020.......Interview Scheduled 04/16/2020.

06/16/2020.......Interview Rescheduled 07/08/2020

07/08/2020.......Approved

08/20/2020.......Oath Ceremony

N400 January 2020 filers spread sheet  https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1bxlnPL1_Ln6rGAZcTwEf6e-dNjQkBmr02wYi6baeIF0/edit#gid=0

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.