LDRnomore

CANNOT TRACK MY VISA PROGRESS

31 posts in this topic

Filed: F-2A Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, its been 5 days after my interview, why I cant track my visa status in ustraveldocs and 2go? CEAC still ready for interview. Only the date in the updated status is changing. Is anybody here encountered the same situation? shall I call the embassy or calm myself and wait? The burden of waiting is being undecided to terminate my job yet. You know a notice must be presented to the office before leaving, but my question is when to pass it? My husband wants me to fly immediately when I got the visa. Why it seems visa issuance is having hard time compared to previous months and years? Atleast I could have an update of my status if where it is and how its going. :(

You need more patience. It typically takes 5-10 working days and you are still in that window. But, at times we have seen upwards of 30 days to 6 months for some. If the dates are changing then your files is being worked. Calling is not going to get you a different outcome.

You can Check/Track your passport status here

http://www.ustraveld...trackingoptions

and check it here too just enter the UID code found in your interview appointment letter :

http://supplychain.2...om.ph/index.asp

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

Hi, its been 5 days after my interview, why I cant track my visa status in ustraveldocs and 2go? CEAC still ready for interview. Only the date in the updated status is changing. Is anybody here encountered the same situation? shall I call the embassy or calm myself and wait? The burden of waiting is being undecided to terminate my job yet. You know a notice must be presented to the office before leaving, but my question is when to pass it? My husband wants me to fly immediately when I got the visa. Why it seems visa issuance is having hard time compared to previous months and years? Atleast I could have an update of my status if where it is and how its going. :(

I tried those sites, but gives me nothing. Some got issued after their interiew already.

How one person's application is processed has zero bearing on how your case file will be processed. You should CALM YOURSELF & WAIT, need to be more patient.

Everything is processing normally, the date is changing with your READY status so all is good. Check the CEAC site daily, once it changes to ISSUED it will still be a couple more work days before 2GO will receive the visa package.

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

Timeline

We have same issue mine got issued oct 5 I have tried to call 2go they don't have it... Good luck to us ..,

How many days it was updated to issued after your interview? As long as it is in issued status, then nothing to worry about I thnik.

Timeline

How one person's application is processed has zero bearing on how your case file will be processed. You should CALM YOURSELF & WAIT, need to be more patient.

Everything is processing normally, the date is changing with your READY status so all is good. Check the CEAC site daily, once it changes to ISSUED it will still be a couple more work days before 2GO will receive the visa package.

its changing every 2 days like last week October 5, then 7. Today, nothings new. Then a VJ member got her status issued after interview. So how come mine wasn't distinguished that way? And why I cant even track my passport to there provided site? Im trying to calm myself though.

Filed: Other Country: Philippines
Timeline

its changing every 2 days like last week October 5, then 7. Today, nothings new. Then a VJ member got her status issued after interview. So how come mine wasn't distinguished that way? And why I cant even track my passport to there provided site? Im trying to calm myself though.

Seriously, how another person application is processed has no bearing on how your's will be processed. Can't go by another person's process.

The fact that the date keeps changing means they are processing your application, if all is good expect to see ISSUED once they check that the last "T" is crossed and "I" is doted.

Visa chase and citizenship.. DONE!

For helpful information  gif animation     CLICK HERE!

EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT. :bonk: We have been here for years and we have seen many many of you go through what we did. We can relate our experience from others experiences to you but you don't have to except it. This whole process is a waiting game. You best learn soon or you will drive yourself crazy because you still have AOS, ROC and Naturalization ahead of you. More waiting!!. :whistle:

I'll give you example. I am processing my wife's ROC (removal of conditions for a 10 GC). Normally it should take 6-8 months. California service center has already processed those who applied in December of 2015. But, those of us (me included) who are being adjudicated through Vermont haven't had our files touched and they are only now working on October 2015 applications as we speak. So, you want to talk about what is unfair? :angry:

Spoiler

Adjustment of Status

AOS March 5, 2014 Submitted AOS with EAD/AP package to Chicago USICS

Delivered March 8, 2014 AOS packaged delivered to USCIS drop box

Accepted March 19, 2014 Text message with receipt numbers

Biometrics April 16, 2014 Biometrics completed

EAD May 23, 2014 Employment Authorization Document approved and went to card production

TD May 23, 2014 Travel Document approved and went for card production

Receipt EAD/AP May 30, 2014 Received combo card EAD/AP

Green Card Approved July 11, 2014 Approved, no interview. Went to card production.

Green Card received July 17, 2014 GC received without interview

Removal of Conditions

Mailed I-751 Dec 16, 2015 Submitted ROC (removal of conditions)

Received Dec 18, 2015 USPS notification of successful delivery

Check Cashed Dec 21, 2015 Check was cashed

NOA-1 Issued Dec 21, 2015 NOA-1 for ROC issued

NOA-1 Issued Dec 26, 2015 NOA-1 Received

Biometrics Appt. Jan 29, 2016 Biometrics Appointment Scheduled [Completed]

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline

After they received my additional document my status change from ready for interview to case open then administrative processing then issued just in a day... The problem is until now I'm still waiting a wonderful text message from 2go... Best thing to do is to pray and put a lot of patience though it makes us crazy ???

Timeline

After they received my additional document my status change from ready for interview to case open then administrative processing then issued just in a day... The problem is until now I'm still waiting a wonderful text message from 2go... Best thing to do is to pray and put a lot of patience though it makes us crazy ???

how many weeks you have waited before issued?

Timeline

EVERY CASE IS DIFFERENT. :bonk: We have been here for years and we have seen many many of you go through what we did. We can relate our experience from others experiences to you but you don't have to except it. This whole process is a waiting game. You best learn soon or you will drive yourself crazy because you still have AOS, ROC and Naturalization ahead of you. More waiting!!. :whistle:

I'll give you example. I am processing my wife's ROC (removal of conditions for a 10 GC). Normally it should take 6-8 months. California service center has already processed those who applied in December of 2015. But, those of us (me included) who are being adjudicated through Vermont haven't had our files touched and they are only now working on October 2015 applications as we speak. So, you want to talk about what is unfair? :angry:

yes every case is different, i knew it. but on my case which has no issues after approval, who would not think after 6 days nothings happen to my visa? somebody I know her visa was issued the same day of her interview.

You said that you know that every case is different but you kept on comparing you case to others ?. Your still with in the time frame so just relax and keep yourself busy. Worrying wouldn't hasten your visa.

IR-1 Timeline:

USCIS

Aug. 28, 2015 - Sent I-30

Feb. 25, 2016 - I-30 APPROVED; NOA2

NVC

3-09-2016 - NVC Received

3-10-2016 - Case and Invoice # (email)

3-10-2016 - Received DS-261/AOS Bill (we delayed the process, hubby came to visit for 3 weeks)

4-13-2016 - Submit DS-261 & Pay AOS Bill

4-15-2016 - Received IV Bill

4-22-2016 - Pay IV (DS-260) Bill

4-26-2016 - Online DS-260 confirmed

4-28-2016 - AOS & IV Packet Sent

5-06-2016 - 1st Scan Date

6-06-2016 - Received email checklist for NBI Clearance (we originally sent police clearance as stated on NVC checklist cover sheet, oopps!!)

6-08-2016 - Mailed NBI clearance

6-29-2016 - called NVC to verify if NBI clearance received and found out about 2nd scan date

6-15-2016 - 2nd scan date

7-15-2016 - CASE COMPLETE

7-27-2016 - Called NVC, interview schedule set

8-05-2015 - Interview Letter (P4), email received

CONSULATE

08-10,11-2016 - SLEC Medical Exam

08-17-2016 - Advance CFO/GCP Seminar

09-12-2016 - INTERVIEW...... CEAC: from Ready for interview-AP; CGI: dashboard empty

09-13-2016 - ISSUED!!!....CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-14-2016 - CEAC: Issued status touched; CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-15-2016 - CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-16-2016 - CGI: PP received from consular section & processing for delivery then updated around 5pm phil.time (Your PP is ready for pick-up)

2Go Status Activity (used MNL#)

9/16/2016 8:44:10 AM - IN-TRANSIT

9/16/2016 2:33:06 PM - ACCEPTED SHIPMENT FROM COSTUMER

9/16/2016 5:00:52 PM - IN-TRANSIT

09-17-2016 - Visa on-Hand

11-28-2016 - CFO Sticker

POE

12-02-2016 - Seattle

01-19-2017 - Paid Immigration/greencard fee ($220)

01-29-2017 - Received GC (wow!! that was fast!!!)

Timeline

You said that you know that every case is different but you kept on comparing you case to others ?. Your still with in the time frame so just relax and keep yourself busy. Worrying wouldn't hasten your visa.

Thank you. Atleast I could have an idea whats happening to my papers.

Greenbaum gave you an example, maybe you didn't understand him quiet well (ROC part) but let me give you amother one just to lessen your anxiousness.

When i did my CFO seminar 6 of them happened to have had there visa interview at the same date bu different times though. 2 were spouse visa and 4 were fiancée visa (K1).

*2 spouse and 1 K1's got there visa 9 days (inluding weekends) from interview. All home delivered.

*1 K1 waited 12 days (home delivered)

*1 K1 waited two weeks before visa on hand (home delivered).

*The other K1 was still waiting.

Now all 6 have gone through interview with there USC partners and all claimed to have a strong case and no problems during interview. These experiences just shows that having no issues during visa interview doesn't necessarily means that you will get your visa faster or same day as the other.

IR-1 Timeline:

USCIS

Aug. 28, 2015 - Sent I-30

Feb. 25, 2016 - I-30 APPROVED; NOA2

NVC

3-09-2016 - NVC Received

3-10-2016 - Case and Invoice # (email)

3-10-2016 - Received DS-261/AOS Bill (we delayed the process, hubby came to visit for 3 weeks)

4-13-2016 - Submit DS-261 & Pay AOS Bill

4-15-2016 - Received IV Bill

4-22-2016 - Pay IV (DS-260) Bill

4-26-2016 - Online DS-260 confirmed

4-28-2016 - AOS & IV Packet Sent

5-06-2016 - 1st Scan Date

6-06-2016 - Received email checklist for NBI Clearance (we originally sent police clearance as stated on NVC checklist cover sheet, oopps!!)

6-08-2016 - Mailed NBI clearance

6-29-2016 - called NVC to verify if NBI clearance received and found out about 2nd scan date

6-15-2016 - 2nd scan date

7-15-2016 - CASE COMPLETE

7-27-2016 - Called NVC, interview schedule set

8-05-2015 - Interview Letter (P4), email received

CONSULATE

08-10,11-2016 - SLEC Medical Exam

08-17-2016 - Advance CFO/GCP Seminar

09-12-2016 - INTERVIEW...... CEAC: from Ready for interview-AP; CGI: dashboard empty

09-13-2016 - ISSUED!!!....CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-14-2016 - CEAC: Issued status touched; CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-15-2016 - CGI: no status available for PP#; 2Go: Invalid (used both MNL and PP#)

09-16-2016 - CGI: PP received from consular section & processing for delivery then updated around 5pm phil.time (Your PP is ready for pick-up)

2Go Status Activity (used MNL#)

9/16/2016 8:44:10 AM - IN-TRANSIT

9/16/2016 2:33:06 PM - ACCEPTED SHIPMENT FROM COSTUMER

9/16/2016 5:00:52 PM - IN-TRANSIT

09-17-2016 - Visa on-Hand

11-28-2016 - CFO Sticker

POE

12-02-2016 - Seattle

01-19-2017 - Paid Immigration/greencard fee ($220)

01-29-2017 - Received GC (wow!! that was fast!!!)

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.