Rob L

Seattle Seahawks Are Planning Some Sort Of National Anthem Protest

3 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

Two weeks after San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick’s national anthem sitdown grabbed headlines, the Seattle Seahawks could be ready to join him.

Seahawks defensive back Jeremy Lane has already done so. Lane sat down during the national anthem before Seattle’s final preseason game against the Oakland Raiders last week. But now, it seems the entire Seahawks team is planningsomething during their season opener against the Miami Dolphins on Sunday. What that something is, though, remains unclear.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/seattle-seahawks-national-anthem-protest_us_57d1b856e4b00642712c6b12

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Russia
Timeline

I heard about this then read a story that Russell Wilson will not participate.

Earlier this week it was reported that the Seattle Seahawks considering protesting the national anthem as a team. Quarterback Russell Wilson may not be one of them though.

First, lets start with the facts. Despite what your Facebook friends may be sharing on their timelines, no, the Seattle Seahawks are not protesting the national anthem as a team, they are merely considering it. One Seahawks player, Jeremy Lane, protested alone in the last NFL preseason game and said that he will protest all season. Another player, Doug Baldwin, said is considering joining Lane. Outspoken cornerback Richard Sherman has also voiced his opinion on protesting the anthem and said that hes heard his teammates discussing a protest, but he hasnt been a part of those discussions.

- See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2016/09/09/russell-wilson-backing-seattle-seahawks-national-anthem-protest/#sthash.F9SLy6Ao.dpuf

Visa Received : 2014-04-04 (K1 - see timeline for details)

US Entry : 2014-09-12

POE: Detroit

Marriage : 2014-09-27

I-765 Approved: 2015-01-09

I-485 Interview: 2015-03-11

I-485 Approved: 2015-03-13

Green Card Received: 2015-03-24 Yeah!!!

I-751 ROC Submitted: 2016-12-20

I-751 NOA Received:  2016-12-29

I-751 Biometrics Appt.:  2017-01-26

I-751 Interview:  2018-04-10

I-751 Approved:  2018-05-04

N400 Filed:  2018-01-13

N400 Biometrics:  2018-02-22

N400 Interview:  2018-04-10

N400 Approved:  2018-04-10

Oath Ceremony:  2018-06-11 - DONE!!!!!!!

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Canada
Timeline

I heard about this then read a story that Russell Wilson will not participate.

Earlier this week it was reported that the Seattle Seahawks considering protesting the national anthem as a team. Quarterback Russell Wilson may not be one of them though.

First, lets start with the facts. Despite what your Facebook friends may be sharing on their timelines, no, the Seattle Seahawks are not protesting the national anthem as a team, they are merely considering it. One Seahawks player, Jeremy Lane, protested alone in the last NFL preseason game and said that he will protest all season. Another player, Doug Baldwin, said is considering joining Lane. Outspoken cornerback Richard Sherman has also voiced his opinion on protesting the anthem and said that hes heard his teammates discussing a protest, but he hasnt been a part of those discussions.

- See more at: http://hiphopwired.com/2016/09/09/russell-wilson-backing-seattle-seahawks-national-anthem-protest/#sthash.F9SLy6Ao.dpuf

Sherman voices an opinion? I doubt it :)

d2766f9f1fa141bd9d33a04c2aa53192-4c0cb31

The content available on a site dedicated to bringing folks to America should not be promoting racial discord, euro-supremacy, discrimination based on religion , exclusion of groups from immigration based on where they were born, disenfranchisement of voters rights based on how they might vote.

horsey-change.jpg?w=336&h=265