Faizan209

Cspa F 4 category

8 posts in this topic

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

I had filed a petition for my sister in Dec 19,2003. The oldest sons birthday is 03/28/1993 he is unmarried. It was approved in 2011. I have received papers Sept 2016 to send affidavit of support in will my nephew be included?

12/19/2003 filed

03/28/1993 Child birthday

01/01/2011. Approved

• 2 months later...

I had filed a petition for my sister in Dec 19,2003. The oldest sons birthday is 03/28/1993 he is unmarried. It was approved in 2011. I have received papers Sept 2016 to send affidavit of support in will my nephew be included?

12/19/2003 filed

03/28/1993 Child birthday

01/01/2011. Approved

Yes, he should be included as other family members. What's the PD?

Edited by AMYEST

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

My aunt applied for my mother back in January 2003. Her Petition was approved in 2009. Our priority date becomes current in the next month. My birth year is 1994 so if I am correct, I'am CSPA eligible. Back in november 2015, when nvc contacted my mother for visa preprocessing, we sent an email describing my situation and requested them to include me with my mother's case. After that, NVC sent invoice for me and we also submitted DS-260 form for me. My name was also included in the CEAC website. But few days ago I checked the site and saw my name was removed and on the IV application status of that website, it says 'Not Available'. Though visa fee shows 'Paid'. What does it mean? What should I do now?

My aunt applied for my mother back in January 2003. Her Petition was approved in 2009. Our priority date becomes current in the next month. My birth year is 1994 so if I am correct, I'am CSPA eligible. Back in november 2015, when nvc contacted my mother for visa preprocessing, we sent an email describing my situation and requested them to include me with my mother's case. After that, NVC sent invoice for me and we also submitted DS-260 form for me. My name was also included in the CEAC website. But few days ago I checked the site and saw my name was removed and on the IV application status of that website, it says 'Not Available'. Though visa fee shows 'Paid'. What does it mean? What should I do now?

@asifkhan107624:

My sister is in the same situation but her PD is Dec 22, 2003. NVC informed that there is no visa available based on the case's priority date and category F4. PD should be current in order to calculate CSPA for her daughter is 25, and son 22 years old. They clearly said that the consulate will make the final decision on her interview day, and ensure to bring all civil docs+IV fee that day. My lawyer initially submitted an affidavit of support for everyone and DS-260 but no invoice fee has been received as yet. At this point, we'll send an email letter to NVC on Dec 1st to review CSPA for my nephew and niece again as PD will be current and "Seek to acquire" to remember them the "Family Reunification".

About your case, try calling NVC. They have to make your DS260 accessible next month, of course, if your PD becomes current next month. Now, it's so weird. If your aunt filed of behalf of your mother in January 2003. I don't get enough why your PD is DEC 22, 2003 for category F4, instead of something more closely to the day that USCIS received. The approval letter should reflect the PD. Can you double check "The approval notice"?

Edited by AMYEST

Filed: FB-4 Visa Country: Bangladesh
Timeline

No our PD is 12th January, 2004. And this month's (November) visa bulletine says that current priority date is 01DEC03. So I hope my mom will get notified in the next month.

I've paid my IV fees, submitted my DS-260. I even have the receipt and ds-260 confirmation page. Do you think during my mother's interview, the consulate officer will calculate my cspa age? I'm so confused now. :/

No our PD is 12th January, 2004. And this month's (November) visa bulletine says that current priority date is 01DEC03. So I hope my mom will get notified in the next month.

I've paid my IV fees, submitted my DS-260. I even have the receipt and ds-260 confirmation page. Do you think during my mother's interview, the consulate officer will calculate my cspa age? I'm so confused now. :/

Your PD needs to be current before they can calculate CSPA to you. CSPA locks your age when your PD becomes current. You can do your age calculation by using this link. That way you can know weather you would qualify or not, but the decision of the consular officer that interviews is "FINAL", and not NVC.

http://www.***removed***/immigrant-visa/cspa-calculator/

• 3 weeks later...

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.