Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  

Frustatd questions

4 posts in this topic

Recommended Posts

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Ukraine

I am about to file my fiance 129-F. I am very green at this so please excuse stupid questions.

My fiance told me today that she was going to move to a safer part of the country.

Should I postpone filing her 129-F until she is moved and has her new address?

The "PACKAGE" that goes with the 129-F would it be better to put it all in a binder with plastic sleeves for each document???

The reason I ask there is so much paper that I feel needs to be in a specific order. Especially the visits to my fiances country.

Comments please.I am at a loss since we have been seeing each other for two years .

Frustrated and confused


Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites


☝?️Read the guides for help on what to submit.

Second most foreing countries have document pick up sites. It will be up to you, to put in the travel docs account when you get to this step.

It will be, will over two months, until you need her address for document delivery. (If you need to send to her house) In best interest of time I would submit with her current address. USCIS will only mail you right now anyway.


Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: Other Country: Nigeria

I would wait till she has moved to her new address so everything is accurate with your petition docs

A binder isnt needed on the uscis website they say to use binder clips or paper clips to hold your petition , u can use a binder if you want but why annoy the ppl review the cases with things they said not to use ?






Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Australia

I would wait till she is at her new address, i have read many people on here that they have sent very large files which is quite o.k. we sent the bare minimum and only what they requested. That said, we have a child together, we live in the same country at one address and so it was evident that we were already in living together and our bio metrics correlated as well with living address's abroad.

If it is a case of where y'all are living in separate countries then you will need to provide solid evidence, things like Air tickets, passport stamps of you or her going to meet in each others country , Photo's together, facebook messages, skype conversations, and if you have been into the US to meet then a cop of your Visa or visa waiver number is great to add in.

Do not miss anything on the form and answer everything you need to as you don't want a request for further evidence (RFE). be sure to go to the official website of the USCIS or i think there is a part here in Visa Journey that will help you out, if not, then the members will gladly help you. HAHA, ive over answered your question :-0

Share this post

Link to post
Share on other sites
Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  
- Back to Top -

Important Disclaimer: Please read carefully the Visajourney.com Terms of Service. If you do not agree to the Terms of Service you should not access or view any page (including this page) on VisaJourney.com. Answers and comments provided on Visajourney.com Forums are general information, and are not intended to substitute for informed professional medical, psychiatric, psychological, tax, legal, investment, accounting, or other professional advice. Visajourney.com does not endorse, and expressly disclaims liability for any product, manufacturer, distributor, service or service provider mentioned or any opinion expressed in answers or comments. VisaJourney.com does not condone immigration fraud in any way, shape or manner. VisaJourney.com recommends that if any member or user knows directly of someone involved in fraudulent or illegal activity, that they report such activity directly to the Department of Homeland Security, Immigration and Customs Enforcement. You can contact ICE via email at Immigration.Reply@dhs.gov or you can telephone ICE at 1-866-347-2423. All reported threads/posts containing reference to immigration fraud or illegal activities will be removed from this board. If you feel that you have found inappropriate content, please let us know by contacting us here with a url link to that content. Thank you.
  • Create New...