blmro4

IR2 INTERVIEW EXPERIENCE!

9 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-2 Country: Philippines
Timeline

just want to share my ir2 case in us embassy manila. me and my sister had our interview on aug 18 at 6:45 am fist we fall in line for our finger scanning. After that the next step is we talk to a filipino girl and ask personal questions like who is the petitioner?. what is your address in us stuff like that. the filipina girl will also get all the requirements like nbi,cenomar,nso,medical envelop. after that we fall in line again for oath taking then comes the final interview. our interview is with a very beautiful american girl its to funny because all the american consul are very fluent in tagalog and dont worry they will tell you if you want an interpriter. the questions ask from us is who is thd petitioner? when did they get married? our bday? our age? address in us?. just a few questions after that she tell us that we are approve. then we exit the use at 8:30. the tip is tell the truth. also the most important thing is your ds260 because that is the paper that you will show on every step. message me !

Hi,my stepdaughter will be interviewing in Manila she's 17 yrs old so what questions does the embassy ask of her thanks for sharing your thoughts

Timeline

Hi,my stepdaughter will be interviewing in Manila she's 17 yrs old so what questions does the embassy ask of her thanks for sharing your thoughts

who is the petitioner? wedding date? address in us? how old when are you when the marriage took place? stuff like that dont worry they wont ask much for ir2 case. tip just bring all the required document like nbi,cenomar,nso,medical envelop,and ds260 confirmation is the most important part. just relax and be honest interview is just for formalitz no ones get denied if you just bring all the documents ask. :) good luck at your step daughters inteview

Timeline

I'm wondering what questions will they ask my son because he is 8 years old :s

i think they wont ask much. i saw children age 10 on our interview the consul just ask her age,name, if she know were she will go. just that it may take like 5 mins in the interview . for sure they will approve your son just gather all the req needed. :)

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Hello blmro4,

Congratulations to you and your sister. My question is: why I was told by USCIS that the appearance will not be in Manila? That Manila have nothing to do with my case. I am the Petitioner and my daughter is six years old. It has to be U.S. soil such as Guam which they suggested me to go to that particular field office because it is the nearest from the Philippines. I am totally confused. Anyone there have the same situation I have? Please help. Thank you.

Timeline

Hello blmro4,

Addition to my post above: So I did choose Orlando Field Office because that where my home anyways. I just wondering what is going to happen now?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.