bulls2030

NVC Submittal: Marriage Certificate for Pakistan

73 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
54 minutes ago, marroco said:

oh its sad to hear can you tell what u have submitted at uscis stage i mean urdu or nadra certificate ?? 

I found another post on VJ and based on that, the complete message should read as, “PAKISTAN requires more than one marriage document. Please delete any marriage certificates and submit all of required documents together at the same time”

Based on this message, you should submit Nikkah Nama, English translation, and Nadra certificate together in one file.

reference: 

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

10 minutes ago, onek said:

I found another post on VJ and based on that, the complete message should read as, “PAKISTAN requires more than one marriage document. Please delete any marriage certificates and submit all of required documents together at the same time”

Based on this message, you should submit Nikkah Nama, English translation, and Nadra certificate together in one file.

reference: 

but these are required at NVC stage ....i am asking about USCIS ..thanks

Filed: IR-5 Timeline
5 minutes ago, marroco said:

but these are required at NVC stage ....i am asking about USCIS ..thanks

I meant to quote @Shoaib Ahmed and mistakenly quoted you.

To answer your question, The same should be submitted to USCIS with cover letter explaining what each certificate is.

Edited by onek

04/21/20: IR-5 Submitted Online 

04/21/20: NOA1 Issued online

04/27/20: NOA1 Received via postal mail from Texas Service Center

04/27/20: Touched

04/28/20: Case Transferred to California Service Center

05/14/20: Touched 

05/15/20: Touched 

07/01/20: Touched

07/06/20: Touched 

07/06/20: RFE Issued (not available online)

07/16/20: RFE Received in Mail

07/20/20: DNA Done in USA

08/09/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted Online

08/26/20: RFE Partial Response Submitted via mail

09/01/20: Touched

10/28/21: DNA test results Received by USCIS

11/12/21: NOA2

2 hours ago, marroco said:

so you havnt submiited english translation of urdu nikkahnama at uscis ??? i mean you submitted urdu orignal and nadra certificate at uscis and they had no.issue now nvc is asking for other documents ????

Yes i did first nadra certificate upload they reject than 2nd time i upload urdu nikah nama with translation now this time they reject again do not know which kind of the certificate they want.... 

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
38 minutes ago, Shoaib Ahmed said:

Yes i did first nadra certificate upload they reject than 2nd time i upload urdu nikah nama with translation now this time they reject again do not know which kind of the certificate they want.... 

Here is my recommendation:

In one PDF File do the following:

Type out a Cover Page that says the following: MARRIAGE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY NADRA

Then the following page should be the NADRA Certificate (Make sure it is a clean, clear, professional scan). Get it scanned from a high quality scanner

Next type out a cover page that says the following: MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (NIKAH NAMA) IN URDU AND ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Then the following page should be the Urdu Nikah Nama (again Make sure it is a clean, clear, professional scan) and then the English Translation (again Make sure it is a clean, clear, professional scan)

You need to make it clear what you are sending. they deal with thousands of applications it helps if you assist them what you are sending. Make sure it is either one pdf but uploaded to the website all at the same time. I attached an example for you.

This is my recommendation. Others might have other idea. But i believe they want both nadra certificate, urdu nikkah nama, and english translation all submitted at once. This is just advice.

helpful example.pdf

Edited by bulls2030

12 hours ago, bulls2030 said:

Here is my recommendation:

In one PDF File do the following:

Type out a Cover Page that says the following: MARRIAGE REGISTRATION CERTIFICATE ISSUED BY NADRA

Then the following page should be the NADRA Certificate (Make sure it is a clean, clear, professional scan). Get it scanned from a high quality scanner

Next type out a cover page that says the following: MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE (NIKAH NAMA) IN URDU AND ENGLISH TRANSLATION

Then the following page should be the Urdu Nikah Nama (again Make sure it is a clean, clear, professional scan) and then the English Translation (again Make sure it is a clean, clear, professional scan)

You need to make it clear what you are sending. they deal with thousands of applications it helps if you assist them what you are sending. Make sure it is either one pdf but uploaded to the website all at the same time. I attached an example for you.

This is my recommendation. Others might have other idea. But i believe they want both nadra certificate, urdu nikkah nama, and english translation all submitted at once. This is just advice.

helpful example.pdf 281.57 kB · 1 download

Thanks bro i did in new pdf file on the top udru Nika nama than 2nd translation 3rd nadra marriage certificate is that okay..? 

Filed: Country: Pakistan
Timeline
7 hours ago, Shoaib Ahmed said:

Thanks bro i did in new pdf file on the top udru Nika nama than 2nd translation 3rd nadra marriage certificate is that okay..? 

as long as it is clear for them with cover pages and all included in one pdf, i think that should be fine. you can do two separate pdfs too, just separate the nikkah nama (english and urdu) from the nadra marriage certificate. good luck

5 minutes ago, bulls2030 said:

as long as it is clear for them with cover pages and all included in one pdf, i think that should be fine. you can do two separate pdfs too, just separate the nikkah nama (english and urdu) from the nadra marriage certificate. good luck

Thanks a lot for helping hope so this time they are going to accept it. Question is if they didn't do than what should i do next step bro 

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.