Naly

G-325A, Applicant's employment

8 posts in this topic

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline

Please help me to answer two questions on G-325A. I am preparing my K1 visa.

1) Applicant's employment: My fiance is a farmer all her life. She owns a small piece of land with her parent.

What should I put for her G-325A at "Applicant's employment last five years"?.

2) How to avoid "+" sign to occur in the year block on G-325a form?. It is ok on my pc but it is not when she gets my email.

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: United Kingdom
Timeline

Put "farmer" - that's employment - and all applicable years (even if it's the past 20, so long as it covers the 5 years, it's okay to have a start date before 5 years ago).

Take out the data and handwrite it in and/or check to make sure you have the most recent edition of Acrobat running on your (and have her check her own) computer.

I-129F/K1

1-12-07 mailed to CSC

1-22-07 DHS cashes the I-129F check

1-23-07 NOA1 Notice Date

1-26-07 NOA1 arrives in the post

4-25-07 Touched!

4-26-07 Touched again!

5-3-07 NOA2!!! Two approval emails received at 11:36am

5-10-07 Arrived at NVC/5-14-07 Left NVC - London-bound!

5-17-07??? London receives?

5-20-07 Packet 3 mailed

5-26-07 Packet 3 received

5-29-07 Packet 3 returned, few days later than planned due to bank holiday weekend

6-06-07 Medical in London (called to schedule on May 29)

6-11-07 "Medical in file" at Embassy

6-14-07 Resent packet 3 to Embassy after hearing nothing about first try

6-22-07 DOS says "applicant now eligible for interview," ie: they enter p3 into their system

6-25-07 DOS says interview date is August 21

6-28-07 Help from our congressional representative gives us new interview date: July 6

7-06-07 Interview at 9:00 am at the London Embassy - Approved.

7-16-07 Visa delivered after 'security checks' completed

I-129F approved in 111 days; Interview 174 days from filing

Handy numbers:

NVC: (603) 334-0700 - press 1, 5; US State Department: (202) 663-1225 - press 1, 0

*Be afraid or be informed - the choice is yours.*

Filed: Timeline

Naly,

1) put whatever her employment was.

2) if you have Acrobat professional, change the font size. If you don't, try entering the year as 2 digits rather than 4 and see if that helps.

Yodrak

1) Applicant's employment: My fiance is a farmer all her life. She owns a small piece of land with her parent.

2) How to avoid "+" sign to occur in the year block on G-325a form?. It is ok on my pc but it is not when she gets my email.

Edited by Yodrak

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Philippines
Timeline
Naly,

2) if you have Acrobat professional, change the font size. If you don't, try entering the year as 2 digits rather than 4 and see if that helps.

Yodrak

How about "unemployment"? do we still need to put this down?

Filed: AOS (apr) Country: Singapore
Timeline
Naly,

Yodrak

Hi there,

How do I change the font size? I have Adobe Acrobat Professional 7. I, too have the + sign problem. Thanks! :D

*AOS Timeline*

01-03-08 - Arrived in the States on K1

01-28-08 - Got married! :) And applied for SSN in married name

02-04-08 - Received SSN

02-08-08 - Sent AOS package off

02-20-08 - Received at the Chicago Lockbox after 12 days!! :( stupid USPS

02-26-08 - NOAs for I-485 and I-765

02-27-08 - Check cashed

03-14-08 - AOS Transfer notice to CSC

03-21-08 - Sent AP (I-131) package off

03-26-08 - Biometrics complete! AOS and AP show up online

04-04-08 - AOS last touched

04-11-08 - NOA for I-131

04-23-08 - EAD card production ordered!

04-24-08 - AP approved!

05-02-08 - AP recieved

07-03-08 - AOS APPROVED!! Card production ordered! Yay!!

07-11-08 - Greencard received!! :D

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Cambodia
Timeline
Naly,

Yodrak

Hi there,

How do I change the font size? I have Adobe Acrobat Professional 7. I, too have the + sign problem. Thanks! :D

This is what I've done to my I-129F since my fiancé's address is too long. With Adobe Acrobat Professional 7, I went into "Advanced-->Forms-->Edit Fillable Forms...then It promts me to open Adobe Designer. In Designer I stretch the box a little longer to fit the text. You can change the font size in Designer too by clicking right button on the box and scroll down to "font".Note: You may lose all the infomations that you already filled in Acrobat and you may have to refill them again. My question is it ok to alter the form like this?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.