dmh59

NOIR RFE Review Timeframe

259 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Keep bugging USCIS, they are bad about posting the updates for the reaffirm. I had to get a supervisor to help me find out our was reaffirmed. It was reaffirmed for over 3 weeks, and I am sure if I had not got a really nice supervisor it would have just sat there longer. Ours was reaffirmed on Oct 13 and I didn't find out until Nov 8th, the next day after talking to the supervisor it was finally changed in the system. It still took another 3 weeks to get to NVC and sat there almost 3 weeks before being sent to the Embassy. If I hadn't called NVC I still would know that either since they didn't put it in the system either. Good luck Hope everyone hears some good news soon

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Gambia
Timeline

Keep bugging USCIS, they are bad about posting the updates for the reaffirm. I had to get a supervisor to help me find out our was reaffirmed. It was reaffirmed for over 3 weeks, and I am sure if I had not got a really nice supervisor it would have just sat there longer. Ours was reaffirmed on Oct 13 and I didn't find out until Nov 8th, the next day after talking to the supervisor it was finally changed in the system. It still took another 3 weeks to get to NVC and sat there almost 3 weeks before being sent to the Embassy. If I hadn't called NVC I still would know that either since they didn't put it in the system either. Good luck Hope everyone hears some good news soon

Did you call to confirm that they received your response and it was under review or just went by the shipping tracking number? How do you know the day they received your response?

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Ghana
Timeline

I knew both from the tracking number plus they posted to our status right away. I had my senator check on our case and USCIS answered them to give them 30 days to complete our case. So here's hoping we know in January!!

Timeline

The answer to the first NOIR was received by them on June 27, 2016 - so it's been over 6 months. They received our answer to the 2nd NOIR on November 18, 2016 - so just over a month. We were told we would have an answer in 30 days - so on or around January 18, 2017.

Timeline

Yes - we r trying to get my husband a visa to the States as he lives in Ghana. After 2 interviews, they returned it w/a bogus excuse. We sent in over 1700 pages of proof. We are awaiting reaffirmation. We've been married and apart now for just over 3 years (except for my visits). I'm hoping he'll be here by summer.

Timeline

Wow we been married three years one interview and same as yours but it's waiting to be looked at hope soon but they said not until march and if I kep checking they may set back farther, I sent my senator the complaint about that but it may be held back because they are not nice at all. Why they think it's bogus emrelationship? I just want to be ready for them to

Timeline

Took 18 months to get first NOIR - they said they thought we were in a smuggling ring but offered no proof/findings of this accusation. I called EVERY month and continue to do so. No they r not nice at all and u can tell they just read from a script.

Timeline

I'm wondering what you can smuggle lol, I'm not rich enough to smuggle anything cause you have to buy it first I'm sure . Just kidding folks I'm not into crime

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.