Ramsha

K-1 fiancé visa Issued

50 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Denmark
Timeline

Got it! But confusion is why they are saying in mail that the process is still in Ap and they don't know how long it take. When they mention 10 working days on CEAC???

On CEAC it has said things there weren't correct for me to like when it said ready for example it said something that wasn't correct. Could it be that this maybe is a standard text in there when it says issued? (I have got so far so don't know what it says for other countries when it says issued)

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Please someone from Pakistan who go through this procedure guide me because I read online and everyone was like "Issued" mean approved. Confusion is the mail anyone knows why they're talking like that in mail?

Timeline

They also mentioned contact with us after 10 working dayz if u not gona get ur passport ! Thn why u sent them mail to get update u should wait for 10 working days complete

They also mentioned contact with us after 10 working dayz if u not gona get ur passport ! Thn why u sent them mail to get update u should wait for 10 working days complete

The voice of reason :idea: I told OP that but it fell to def ears...It could be as simple as system not updated but O well let OP ponder it

Edited by Anitafeliz

:girlwerewolf2xn: Ana (L) Felix :wub:

K1 March Filer 2016

Interview Approved August 19, 2016

POE September 25, 2016

AOS November Filer 2016

DISCLAIMER: Please excuse my ABC & Gramm@r I am not an editor...

Timeline

Because at that time i was confused about this that's why I ask them! Well do you think with in 10 days they send me my passport? Did you get your passport?

Timeline

Not yet ! At the time of interview wht they said u got approved or ur case was on AP ? Did they gave u any paper ??

M pretty sure they gona send u with in 10 working days bcoz as my knowledge i heard from many after they issued its not take longer to get passport

Timeline

My interview was so simple it hardly take 3,4 minutes to complete my interview with the consular officer he ask me for my Finace passport copy which shows the stamp of entry and exit mean when he last time visit Pakistan! But unfortunately I didn't have one with me so he tell me to send them a copy he didn't say me anything he take my passport and give me a paper my interview was on 15 of march I summit all the document till 22 march then they put Ap on CEAC but on 19 of april i see the status Non immigrants "Issued". That's all!!

Timeline

I'm only confused because when they say "Issued" on CEAC then why they are saying Our record indicates that your application in this fiance visa case is still pending under administrative processing. when they already update "Issued" that's what bothering me

Timeline

Tht could be a mistake by US consulate

U knw embassies make alot of mistakes i been in uk fr 4 years and once I sent my passport to uk home office and after few dayz I heard from them they lost my passport somewhere

Timeline

Relax Ramsha. Your passport will come in a couple days. Once your status says ISSUED then that means that they're just going through the process of stamping it and putting it in the mail and then actually delivering it. You shouldn't email them anymore because every time you email them, they have to review your case, and that MAY or MAY NOT take extra time. But I would be very very very surprised if your passport doesn't come to you in the next 2 to 3 days. I can probably bet you $100 dollars that your passport will be delivered before Wednesday of the next week. So just relax and inshallah you'll be posting VERY soon about how happy you are that your passport just came.

Yes, I went through your same process and I had all of these questions too. The Islamabad Embassy is terrible when it comes to generic email replies that don't offer any information.

Timeline

Thank you so much for telling me this briefly .. I'm relaxed now after reading all these comment! Hopefully I got my passport soon need your prayers guys!! Once again Thank you :) God bless you All.

Timeline

Thank you so much for telling me this briefly .. I'm relaxed now after reading all these comment! Hopefully I got my passport soon need your prayers guys!! Once again Thank you :) God bless you All.

Any update? Are you able yo track your passport?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.