Glennk

How long between first notice and approval?

20 posts in this topic

Not 3 months without an expedite even that is pushing it.

Right now you file and wait about 1-2 weeks for you NOA1. Then another 2 months (IF everything goes well and no RFE) till you get NOA2. Then wait 3 weeks for NVC case number then about another week to reach your embassy where you'll have your interview and depending on each embassy there may or may not be a certain waiting time for that.

There is an expedite for military people but I don't know if it'll work when he "only" goes to Alaska and not will be deployed. Someone else may answer on that

thank you so much , im just praying that he could do something to make it expedite.

Not 3 months without an expedite even that is pushing it.

Right now you file and wait about 1-2 weeks for you NOA1. Then another 2 months (IF everything goes well and no RFE) till you get NOA2. Then wait 3 weeks for NVC case number then about another week to reach your embassy where you'll have your interview and depending on each embassy there may or may not be a certain waiting time for that.

There is an expedite for military people but I don't know if it'll work when he "only" goes to Alaska and not will be deployed. Someone else may answer on that one.

Thank you so much . Im just praying that he could make it expedite.

Hello, if you read on here it is hard to determine how exactly the USCIS processes out applications.

Having said this we had a rather unique situation when I applied. I put in the package a lot of detailed information and thought for sure a RFE was still going to happen. (I won't go into details here in the public forum)

Luckily, it was approved in 49 days and now we have the interview scheduled and we are very excited. She is in the process getting all the necessary laboratory, medical and the appointment to have her fingerprints taken.

Like someone said above, once you receive the NOA2, the process seems faster.

The best thing to do is communicate with each other, stay positive and one morning when you wake you will have the text and email from the USCIS telling you your application was approved! :dancing:

Good Luck!

Dwight

Thank you so much :)

Ours was received March 9th.

Based on timeline data, your I129f may be adjudicated between May 9, 2016 and May 15, 2016*.

your papers seems fast:) im praying mine will go fast process too:) thanks

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.