sereia

iiiiiiiiiits thursday!

67 posts in this topic

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

good morning everyone! :star: today i feel ill. i went to a nepalese restaurant and had a horrible meal. and now i'm paying for it. it was called himalayan yak...and it was yakky!!!!! lol

hope you all have a better day! :thumbs:

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Filed: Citizen (pnd) Country: Egypt
Timeline

Good morning! I'm not feeling 100% this morning and when I read "himalayan yak".......that is what I almost did! :lol: I can't even imagine what that is, but right now I don't want to think about it. :no: The weather has been great here (finally) so I'm debating on a day of hookie! Have a great day everyone!

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Do it, Amy! Do it! Play hooky! :dance:

Sorry about the yak, Jen. I guess that's what you get for eating yak. :unsure::lol:

Today's Wadi's 25th birthday. He couldn't care less LOL. I am gonna make a cake though. I remember his first birthday we celebrated was when we were in Italy. I had brought back with me from America one of those Betty Crocker confetti cakes with the confetti frosting. I made it and Wadi ate the entire cake that night! I think I'll make one of those again, he must like them! :D

I never ever eat breakfast during the week, but I'm starving this morning for some reason. Off to get a bagel and coffee then now....

Happy Thursday, everyone!

Timeline

ugh..don't talk about FOOD, jenn! the thought of cake or bagels right now.... :hehe:

happy birthday to your husband!

i wish i could play hooky today. but i just started this job and i don't think they'd be very pleased with that so soon! i just don't wanna go look at foooooooooooooooooood. :(

world-map.jpg

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Should be a OK day here now wheres the coffee?

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

I'm in my clinic today. None of my patients has shown up yet :wacko: which is weird because usually I'm extremely busy. It's probably a good thing because my cold seems to have moved into my throat and I can barely talk right now, so less patients = less talking, which is a good thing.

I'm sorry about all the GI upset I'm seeing in this group today :(

Inlovingmemory-2.gif

October 13, 2005: VISA IN HAND!!!

November 15, 2005 - Arrival at JFK!!!

January 28, 2006 - WEDDING!!!

February 27, 2006 - Sent in AOS

June 23, 2006 - AP approved

June 29, 2006 - EAD approved

June 29, 2006 - Transferred to CSC

October 2006 - 2 year green card received!

July 15, 2008 - Sent in I-751

July 22, 2008 - I-751 NOA

Filed: Timeline

What??? No one wants to eat cold pizza this morning???? Yummmmmmmmmmm, that is my breakfast!!! With jalapenos! AND lots of coffee!

Is it really Thursday?? I think I'll go to a movie this afternoon since I am on the bench . . . might not make it another week so I should take advantage of it.

Although I think I need to go check my cat . . . he's showing signs of urinary tract problems . . . poor baby, he's the one that had the surgery a couple of years ago and this is not a good sign. He's just the biggest fluffball and totally doesn't deserve to be in pain. I have my fingerscrossed that it is just a hold over from my being gone so long.

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline
good morning everyone! :star: today i feel ill. i went to a nepalese restaurant and had a horrible meal. and now i'm paying for it. it was called himalayan yak...and it was yakky!!!!! lol

hope you all have a better day! :thumbs:

That is terrible! This is why I don't go out too often: I am way too picky and afraid to get food poisoning! But I always have a bottle of apple cider vinegar in my kitchen for something like that - works like magic! It's a folks remedy, but I can swear by it! 1-2 teaspoons per glass of water and take as much as you need - don't make yourself drown in it, though! Works for nausea as well, just have a sip or two every time you're nauseous.

I'm going to see my doctor about my second High Blood pressure medicine today and my low Hemoglobin. Then going to work to see my favorite patient for 6 hours. Oh, yeah! I got new neighboors who put water all over my garage door and some in garage - had to meet them for that and have a little chat with them. Turns out the husband is Moroccan! That's nice for whenever my hubby gets here, inshallah!

Their new dishwasher wasn't hooked properly - that's the reason for that water.

Happy Thursday everybody!

Met online - May 2004

Met in person - August 2004

Got married - May 2005

Filed I-130 - July 2005

Filed I-129 - August 2005

Interview - February 2006 - 221(g) - still under investigation.

Another useless interview - July 2006 - got nowhere!

August 23, 2007 - he's finally here!

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

I was fine before I came in here. Now I wanna hurl. :(

Hey moody....gonna do the qtip thing with your cat???? :P

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

YAK? Wow you really can get anythign in NYC :P Take care of yourself Jen, so when you get on that plane you feel back to normal.

Happy Birthday Wadi!

Jenn, did he really et the whole thing in one night? Well you should definately make one- sounds like a birthday tradition now.

erfoud44.jpg

24 March 2009 I-751 received by USCIS

27 March 2009 Check Cashed

30 March 2009 NOA received

8 April 2009 Biometric notice arrived by mail

24 April 2009 Biometrics scheduled

26 April 2009 Touched

...once again waiting

1 September 2009 (just over 5 months) Approved and card production ordered.

Filed: Timeline

Sorry to hear everyone is moving kind of slow today. If you google apple cider vinegar remedies you'll find its a very useful, healthful and natural remedy for lots of things. And it works. Lavender essential oil is another one (although you use it topically diluted in oil, in the bath, or inhaled). Until my bottle ran out, I didn't have ibuprofen or tylenol in the house for over a year. Used the oil instead and it worked MUCH better. I wish I could have continued my aromatherapy lessons because I really dug it.

Its been pouring rain here the last 2 days... AGAIN. I think Kentucky is on the verge of becoming a swamp. They say the sun will shine tomorrow. I sure hope so.

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline
Happy Birthday Wadi!

Jenn, did he really et the whole thing in one night? Well you should definately make one- sounds like a birthday tradition now.

Thanks!!!

No lie, he really did. Well when we went to bed there was still about half of it left. But by the time I got up in the morning it was all gone! :lol:

Timeline

yah they really do have everything here. its amazing. name the country, you can find a restaurant. i didn't get food poisoning just.....gross really FULL feeling. i tend to have a strong stomach (eaten side of the road food in mexico, morocco, brazil, egypt, and other 3rd world countries) and never really had a problem! my gf i was with, however, was soooo careful and got the runs. lol

im so worried about everyone's sinus/colds around here lately. everyone is hacking up a lung and i don't want to get sick for my trip to morocco! *crosses fingers!

world-map.jpg

Filed: K-1 Visa Country: Israel
Timeline

im joining those in pain today. not nearly enough sleep because my stress over my thesis and more decided to manifest itself in my chronic back pain. im not enjoying it

in the good news, ill be in israel within two weeks, with my baby. gah, if i can survive that long!

at least were all over the hump of this week

Edited by wildroze22

Feb 16, 2007 I-129F SENT

Feb 17, 2007 I-129F recieved by CSC

Feb 20, 2007 NOA 1

Feb 23, 2007 touch

Feb 26, 2007 NOA 1 recieved in mail

May 9, 2007 NOA2!!!!! we are on our way!

May 23, 2007 NVC finally sends on our case

June 12, 2007 Packet 3

July 27, 2007 Interview

AUG 14, 2007 APPROVED!

Oct 8, 2007 finally together again

Nov 2, 2007 Legally married

Nov 29, 2007 AOS paperwork sent

Dec 3, 2007 NOA for AOS and EAD

Dec 22, 2007 RFE

Jan 15, 2008 RFE returned

Jan 25, 2008 RFE recieved, last touch on AOS

Feb 22, 2008 EAD recieved

Mar 29, 2008 AP application sent... late but just in case

May 2008 AP approved!

Sept 5, 2008 AOS approved!

next dealing with UCIS June 2010

אני לדודי ודודי לי

Filed: Country: Palestine
Timeline
eidmarcoinge4.jpg

6y04dk.jpg
شارع النجمة في بيت لحم

Too bad what happened to a once thriving VJ but hardly a surprise

al Nakba 1948-2015
66 years of forced exile and dispossession

Copyright © 2015 by PalestineMyHeart. Original essays, comments by and personal photographs taken by PalestineMyHeart are the exclusive intellectual property of PalestineMyHeart and may not be reused, reposted, or republished anywhere in any manner without express written permission from PalestineMyHeart.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.