PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

I think it was the 25th but then again February was a short month so maybe this month they will start a few days after that

True...it was a short month. I just recall that is allowed down tremendously or completely stopped by the 4th. So they scheduled for 7 days, I believe.

My prediction (not that it matters) is that there will be movement on the 30th....

And the last Interview for JA that I saw on the spreadsheet was for 4/25 or 4/26.

When I called them earlier this week, just for GP as I knew I didn't have a scheduled date yet, I was told that they Give 4 weeks between notification and actual date. I don't necessarily believe that to be true..it exceeds 4 weeks (unless it is an expedited case).

Edited by shsl73

Timeline

True...it was a short month. I just recall that is allowed down tremendously or completely stopped by the 4th. So they scheduled for 7 days, I believe.

My prediction (not that it matters) is that there will be movement on the 30th....

And the last Interview for JA that I saw on the spreadsheet was for 4/25 or 4/26.

When I called them earlier this week, just for GP as I knew I didn't have a scheduled date yet, I was told that they Give 4 weeks between notification and actual date. I don't necessarily believe that to be true..it exceeds 4 weeks (unless it is an expedited case).

If only eveyone ere on vj would update their timelines too that would help us with our predictions. But we will definitely know for sure by the ending of the month.

Timeline

If only eveyone ere on vj would update their timelines too that would help us with our predictions. But we will definitely know for sure by the ending of the month.

???...you know I will email you as soon as I hear!

Timeline

Let's not forget Easter holidays. Not sure if they will be celebrating it but if they are wouldn't that mean that they would also start scheduling early this month? Just a theory of course. I'm tempted to call NVC but then I will just work myself up into a nervous wreck. I think the cases in Jamaica between P4 email and interview is about 40-45 days on average. Been awhile since I looked on the spreadsheet but if memory serves me well I think that's the average wait time between the interview notification and interview. I want all of us to hear from NVC if not the same day in the span of the same week. Will be sure to update you all on here as soon as I get notification from them.

Timeline

I don't think America celebrates Easter Friday and Easter Monday I think they only do the Sunday which is Easter Sunday here

Okay so I guess in a way that's good because then their offices won't be closed. I just saw that someone from another country got their email about their interview date. Maybe it's just me over thinking and maybe a slot opened up for that person or maybe an expedite, not sure. Take a look...though I know it's usually scheduled at the end of every month but u never know

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/587554-case-complete-to-interview-april-2016/page-40

Okay so I guess in a way that's good because then their offices won't be closed. I just saw that someone from another country got their email about their interview date. Maybe it's just me over thinking and maybe a slot opened up for that person or maybe an expedite, not sure. Take a look...though I know it's usually scheduled at the end of every month but u never know

http://www.visajourney.com/forums/topic/587554-case-complete-to-interview-april-2016/page-40

I saw that too, maybe there is no one waiting for that embassy

Timeline

Has anyone heard any updates from NVC recently? I asked because I seen a few people on the other thread for April C/C to interview posting from several countries that they got interview dates.

Timeline

Has anyone heard any updates from NVC recently? I asked because I seen a few people on the other thread for April C/C to interview posting from several countries that they got interview dates.

I posted a response on the other thread to your question. Remember each consulate handles scheduling differently...some countries allow people to schedule for themselves, the cases could be expedited or they had available slots not yet filled. The spreadsheet doesn't show an update for JA since the last week in Feb.. When I contacted them Monday, I believe was the date, the person I spoke with indicated that scheduling occurs at the end of the month...now this is dependent on the Embassy and how they handle scheduling (and other factors). Although their protocol could have changed or they are working overtime or some other anomaly, I believe that they will not start back until the last week of the month. You can call them to verify and see if you get the same response that I received when I called.

Timeline

I also found on here's that the last time NVC scheduled for JA Embassy started on February 25th.

Thank you. Just the waiting is driving me insane.I also saw a post where someone tagged u on the other thread saying you may not get an interview until June. Seeing that we have basically the same time frame of C/C that had me depressed almost instantly. I just feel like everytime we get closer I hear something else that stretches the wait and It is extremely depressing. Not knowing when I will see my wife again because we are waiting on NVC to inform us on the interview date that is when we intend on booking the ticket. Sorry for my yapping. I know everyone here is frustrated with the waiting also. Just had to vent.

Thank you. Just the waiting is driving me insane.I also saw a post where someone tagged u on the other thread saying you may not get an interview until June. Seeing that we have basically the same time frame of C/C that had me depressed almost instantly. I just feel like everytime we get closer I hear something else that stretches the wait and It is extremely depressing. Not knowing when I will see my wife again because we are waiting on NVC to inform us on the interview date that is when we intend on booking the ticket. Sorry for my yapping. I know everyone here is frustrated with the waiting also. Just had to vent.

Same here, I saw the post about late June and got depressed but I still feel like we going to hear something by the end of the month. Like u I haven't seen by husband in a while and waiting on appointment to book a ticket. Princess lee has been doing a great job at keeping my sanity through this waiting.

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.