PRINCESSLEE

Persons with Case Complete Awaiting Interview in Jamaica

919 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Jamaica
Timeline

When u do ur medical now at st Andrew hospital it is send automatically to the embassy so its there waiting on u,did mine last week an all they said I should come bk an pick is the CD so yep no need to worry it will be there at the embassy..and congrats to all those who got interview date like my girl misbugz an the rest of the vj family members. Joy dance ??☝???? Thursday coming the 28 is my visa date pray for me my family approve approve in Jesus name..

Yaa!!!! Thank you...I was worried about that because I'm coming from the Cayman isands to do it and i could get a flight ..if I had to pick up...I only got a night flight before the interview. ..I honestly don't trust anyone to do anything for me down there ....

Thank you again...you are awesome ...such a relief...if I got to pick up the cd that might be my only problem...but I'll see what can be done

Edited by sasha8384

• 2 weeks later...
Timeline

Has anyone here used a co sponsor. Do they( i864 & i864A ) get interviewed about the person they are sponsoring or does Nvc just send them a letter re the conditions of the individual they are sponsoring

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Filed: Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Has anyone here used a co sponsor. Do they( i864 & i864A ) get interviewed about the person they are sponsoring or does Nvc just send them a letter re the conditions of the individual they are sponsoring

No they dont do anything with the sponsor.

Phase I - IV - Completed the Immigration Journey 

Filed: IR-2 Country: Jamaica
Timeline

Hi everyone, I'm new here O:-) was silently following up on post,idk what came over me since I was too shy....anywhooo cc July 28

Waiting for interview date :-P ....oh congratulations to everyone with approvals,cc dates n up coming interview dates ;-)

Timeline

Interview Thursday August 18, case touch 3 Times already. Am kinda nervous!

Mine is the day before yours. Good luck! I'm very nervous too.

Cateogory: CR1

• NOA1/Notice of receipt: Sept. 15, 2015
  • NOA2/I130 Approved: February 8, 2016 (NO RFE) :)
  • Process slowed down by us
  • Sent documents to NVC: April 11, 2016
  • Scan date: April 14/ May 7th (NVC said both I dont know why)
  • Case Complete: May 31, 2016 (No checklist) :dancing:

August 17, 2016: Visa Approved!!!! :dancing:

Timeline

Interview was this morning, the process was smooth. I was approved and was told to pick up my passport and documents from dhl in 10 business days. :)....I just checked my status and it says administrative processing.

Timeline

Hey all, how long did it take from ISSUED on the ceac website to getting the email with the DHL info?

Timeline

Interview was this morning, the process was smooth. I was approved and was told to pick up my passport and documents from dhl in 10 business days. :)....I just checked my status and it says administrative processing.

congrats,, do u mind sharing a few interview questions, thanks

Two souls ? with but a single thought, two ? that beat as one. M & K ?

Timeline

congrats,, do u mind sharing a few interview questions, thanks

Sure. They asked me if I have ever traveled outside Jamaica, if my wife was ever married before, If I was ever arrested, where does my wife work, who filed for her, how long do I know her, do I have kids, do she have kids, which state she is....basic questions which I knew.

Timeline

Hi everyone, I'm new here O:-) was silently following up on post,idk what came over me since I was too shy....anywhooo cc July 28

Waiting for interview date :-P ....oh congratulations to everyone with approvals,cc dates n up coming interview dates ;-)

Hi Camilla329 congrats on your CC. And welcome

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.