Lkhan123

In AP after interview. Got email from islamabad embassy

439 posts in this topic

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Pakistan
Timeline

Here is monthly visa issues for CR1 and IR1 immigrant visas in Islamabad embassy.. sharp decline in October.. might not be relevant though

image.png.f7ecbe4e8f4ca6056ead91d847f61276.png

On 10/02/2016 at 7:14 PM, Lkhan123 said:

Hi Friends,

So my fiance was given a white 221g with administrative processing marked on it. His passport was also kept. I emailed the Islamabad embassy asking them why he wasnt issued a visa. I got a reply back from them today. This is the reply:Dear Sir/Madam, Our records indicate that this case is in its final review. Please feel free to check back with our office after four weeks. So guys should i consider this a good sign? They didnt write the usual its in AP so just wait for it response. Plz give any feedback you guys might have!

can you plz tell me how did u email them? actually they asked my husband to submit a document by email at the interview .can u plz guide us. how to email us islamabad embassy. The CO said he would take atleast 6 weeks after we email them that document. what to do kindly help us.thanks in advance

On 10/02/2016 at 7:14 PM, Lkhan123 said:

Hi Friends,

So my fiance was given a white 221g with administrative processing marked on it. His passport was also kept. I emailed the Islamabad embassy asking them why he wasnt issued a visa. I got a reply back from them today. This is the reply:Dear Sir/Madam, Our records indicate that this case is in its final review. Please feel free to check back with our office after four weeks. So guys should i consider this a good sign? They didnt write the usual its in AP so just wait for it response. Plz give any feedback you guys might have!

Hi. 

I got the email as well after 2 days of my interview for further info 221g.

Since then status shows AP. I did not get reply from the email address where I sent the 221g reply.? 

Any guess on AP

Timeline
On 12/12/2017 at 10:36 PM, Dr_fatyma said:

can you plz tell me how did u email them? actually they asked my husband to submit a document by email at the interview .can u plz guide us. how to email us islamabad embassy. The CO said he would take atleast 6 weeks after we email them that document. what to do kindly help us.thanks in advance

What kind of document was he asked to submit ? can you post a picture of scan copy of it

hide your case number of course

Timeline
1 minute ago, Dr_fatyma said:

he was asked verbally to submit the domicile again.they gave no document except for 221 g

Does he have a common male pakistani name ?

Timeline
14 hours ago, Qasim212 said:

They asked what I already submitted in the form additional stuff  was about my facebook twitter page my cell no ,email .

And my last 15 years of work experience

my husband was asked to submit that information as well. it will be four months since he in AP this 28th. 

• 2 months later...
On ‎12‎/‎20‎/‎2017 at 7:26 PM, Qasim212 said:

They asked what I already submitted in the form additional stuff  was about my facebook twitter page my cell no ,email .

And my last 15 years of work experience

Hi Qasim,

Did you hear back from Embassy on your case. Seems like its been more than 2 months you got 221g?

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.