dave68

1 question I-129F, and 1 for I-134

8 posts in this topic

Filed: Timeline

I read the example forms. On I-129F question #14 Address where you intend to live. I am renting now, but looking to buy a house. This will not be known until the process is started. Should we just list present address, and change with form AR-11 I belive later?

On I-134 question #8 That the following persons are dependent on me for support. Would this only be for the fiancee, or would this apply to child support for my son from another relationship? Thank you, Dave68

I read the example forms. On I-129F question #14 Address where you intend to live. I am renting now, but looking to buy a house. This will not be known until the process is started. Should we just list present address, and change with form AR-11 I belive later?

On I-134 question #8 That the following persons are dependent on me for support. Would this only be for the fiancee, or would this apply to child support for my son from another relationship? Thank you, Dave68

Hi dave, Im moving soon after the petition will be sent as well so Im putting my current address and will change it after I move. As far as the I-134 (which you really dont need till the interview) you will put your child support. They are trying to determine the poverty level.

Dave,

I'm also planning to move before Ann arrives here. But, I just used my current address, what else could you supply them, you don't know your future address.

Edited by KansasDragon

If it's going to be, it's up to me!

LoveLine (aka Timeline)

January 2005 - Met Annie online

February 13th 2006 - Met in Real - WOW!! Ikaw maganda!

February 14th 2006 - Proved I was really serious, proposed to Annie - She said "Yes"

February 2006 - January 2007 - Both working, saving, planning. Continuously chasing Annie online, on phone...

January 22, 2007 - February 4th, 2007 - Together again in Philippines, working on paperwork, visiting family.

February 27th 2007 - I-129F Mailed to Nebraska

March 6th - NOA1 Received.

May 23rd - NOA2, Received Approval Email

June 14th - Receive letter from NVC, packet on the way to Manila Embassy

July 30th - Annie receives packet from Embassy, appointment scheduled for September.

August 29th - Annie survives Blood Draw, Injections, and successfully completes Medical at St. Lukes.

September 13th - Annie is a huge success at the Embassy, SHE IS APPROVED!

September 20th - Visa in Hand, tickets purchased..

December 18th - Jumped on Airplane, Philippines for Christmas and New Year's.

December 27th - CFO Seminar Succesfully Completed

January 8th - Jumped on Airplane to USA together, Seattle POE, arrived home to Kansas.

March 14, 2008 - Married

May 19, 2008 - AOS NOA1 Recieved, Biometrics scheduled for June 18.

Dave,

I'm also planning to move before Ann arrives here. But, I just used my current address, what else could you supply them, you don't know your future address.

I think once it leaves for the NVC and you get your NOAs you pretty much arent worried about them sending anything to you but you still want them to have your new address on file.

I moved between the time of NOA1 and NOA2 - used the Change Address link on the USCIS website to change the address - just got my hard copy of NOA2 so it works just fine. They say you can call too.

The AR-11 is not needed - it is for Alien Resident which as the petitioner, I am not. =)

I moved between the time of NOA1 and NOA2 - used the Change Address link on the USCIS website to change the address - just got my hard copy of NOA2 so it works just fine. They say you can call too.

The AR-11 is not needed - it is for Alien Resident which as the petitioner, I am not. =)

you are the USC? If so then this is way easier than I thought. Of all the things I should be freaken out about ....moving in mid petition was giving me heartburn. Thanks

you are the USC? If so then this is way easier than I thought. Of all the things I should be freaken out about ....moving in mid petition was giving me heartburn. Thanks

Yes..I'm the USC - it's much easier than I thought too.. But there ya go.. go figure..something easy.. lol

Yes..I'm the USC - it's much easier than I thought too.. But there ya go.. go figure..something easy.. lol

Thanks for the help everyone

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.