patiently_waiting

Hello Saturday!

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Citizen (apr) Country: Morocco
Timeline

Morning everyone. I haven't been on most of this week due my crazy scheule. Anyone have anything fun and exciting for today? Just getting my hair done and well...work. Off to get some breakfast. Have a good day.

Filed: Timeline

Happy Saturday :dance:

I measure a house at 9am and get to my desk by 10am. Then sit at work and socialize for 7 hours all the time whining quietly about my foot. Leave work at 5pm and buy groceries. Our frig contains only condiments at the moment. By this time *insert quiet whine* I will want to go home and hold down the couch for the rest of the evening.

Hope you all have a great day!

DSCI0114.jpg

Sunset in the Jordan Valley

Jackie

Edited by jmagayreh

Filed: Timeline

Beautiful photo, Jackie!!

Holding down the couch for the evening sounds like a good idea!!! I have plans to go out for a dance performance this evening and I think I'll take a nap this afternoon to be sure I won't fall asleep during the show!! Still recovering some sleep from that long travel time home!

I don't have jetlag problems so much since I go to sleep and get up later while in Cairo . . . in fact, I might just now be getting up in Cairo, hehe!!

I hope work goes quickly for you today!!

Catherine

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Morocco
Timeline

Great picture, just home here for most of the day. Weather has turned great. Housework here i come, (after the coffee)

TIMELINE

04/04/2007 K1 Interview from H...w/the devil herself

06/12/2007 Rec'd Notification Case Now Back In Calif. only to expire

-------------

11/20/2007 Married in Morocco

02/23/2008 Mailed CR1 application today

03/08/2008 NOA1 Notice Recd (notice date 3/4/08)

08/26/2008 File transfered fr Vermont to Calif

10/14/2008 APPROVALLLLLLLLLLLL

10/20/2008 Recd hard copy NOA2

10/20/2008 NVC Recd case

11/21/2008 CASE COMPLETE

01/15/2009 INTERVIEW

01/16/2009 VISA IN HAND

01/31/2009 ARRIVED OKC

BE WHO YOU ARE AND SAY WHAT YOU FEEL, BECAUSE THOSE WHO MIND DONT MATTER AND THOSE WHO MATTER DONT MIND

YOU CANT CHANGE THE PAST BUT YOU CAN RUIN THE PRESENT BY WORRYING OVER THE FUTURE

TRIP.... OVER LOVE, AND YOU CAN GET UP

FALL.... IN LOVE, AND YOU FALL FOREVER

I DO HAVE THE RIGHT TO REMAIN SILENT, JUST NOT THE ABILITY

LIKE THE MEASLES, LOVE IS MOST DANGEROUS WHEN IT COMES LATER IN LIFE

LIFE IS NOT THE WAY ITS SUPPOSED TO BE, ITS THE WAY IT IS

I MAY NOT BE WHERE I WANT TO BE BUT IM SURE NOT WHERE I WAS

Filed: Country: Morocco
Timeline

wow AMAZING photo. did you take that? if so, what kind of camera do you have???

sorry your foot is still a mess! i feel ya. i broke mine over a year ago and am still in pain because it wasn't taken care of properly! :(

today is a lazy day for me. again. i talked to my hobi on msn a few minutes ago and i will clean and start packing for my trip to morocco! (getting a head start since i usually do it the last second)

have a good day everyone!

"It's far better to be alone than wish you were." - Ann Landers

world-map.jpg

i have to work.....12-8...which stinks real bad. but then im off tomorrow and monday....super cool because my twin sister came home from college, so im soooo excited to see her

Filed DCF in Jordan from 7-05 to 3-06, Approved for I-R1.

Immigration Free until 2008.

Two Hearts, Two Different Places, Sharing One Dream

We were strangers~ Starting out on a journey~Never dreaming What we'd have to go through ~Now here we are ~ And I'm suddenly standing ~ At the beginning with you ~ No one told me I was going to find you ~ Unexpected ~ What you did to my heart ~ When I lost hope You were there to remind me ~ This is the start ~ Life is a road And I want to keep going ~ Love is a river I wanna keep flowing ~ Life is a road Now and forever ~ Wonderful journey ~ I'll be there When the world stops turning~ I'll be there When the storm is through ~ In the end I wanna be standing At the beginning with you~

.png

Filed: K-3 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

hi guys

housework looming here for me too. awesome pic jackie!!!

I gave the kids till noon to pick up their stuff from the living room and dining room. My money's on them not doin it. :angry:

I'm gonna do housework, laundry, go for a run and then plan out what we'll do for our trip to Disney in April.

Anyone know if they have any middle eastern countries in Epcot?

12/28/06 - got married :)

02/05/07 - I-130 NOA1

02/21/07 - I-129 NOA1

04/09/07 - I-130 and I-129F approval email sent!!!!

04/26/07 - Packet 3 received

06/16/07 - Medical Examination

06/26/07 - Packet 3 SUBMITTED FINALLY!!!!

07/07/07 - Received pkt 4

07/22/07 - interview consular never bothered to show up for work.

07/29/07 - interview.

4_6_109v.gif

Ron Paul 2008

Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Egypt
Timeline

That is an awesome picture Jackie....the photo is so clear when it's uploaded....I need to get a new digital camera.

Went to the post office this morning....to send my SO evidence for proof of relationship that he'll need if his interview is ever scheduled. Had to wait on line for about a half hour at the PO.....while waiting on line, I realized how much waiting I have to do lately with this VJ.....I'm always waiting.

I have to work today from 10 to 4. Will be home about 4:30.....I'll have dinner and then I'll get to see my dear at 5:00.....via webcam.... and we'll do our weekly saturday night marathon chat from 5 to 11. Then he leaves the net cafe & goes to work & I will catch up on some work and then go to sleep.

hi guys

I gave the kids till noon to pick up their stuff from the living room and dining room. My money's on them not doin it. :angry:

I'm gonna do housework, laundry, go for a run and then plan out what we'll do for our trip to Disney in April.

I-130

8/07/06 mailed I-130 to VSC

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

1/24/07 sent I-824 to have I-130 forwarded to NVC

6/15/07 NVC case # assigned.............It's about time!!

9/16/07 case complete after 2 RFE's for DS230

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

1/09/07 Packet 3 received from Cairo Embassy

2/12/07 Packet 3 returned to Cairo Embassy

5/6/07 Interview..........It's about time!!

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Timeline

If you're going to be in the Orlando area, make sure you go to Sea World....it's just lovely, I actually enjoy it a lot more than the Disney parks.

Universal Studios is terrific and Epcot is nice too. MGM studios wasn't great and the Magic Kingdom is nice but, depending on your children's ages, they might think it's boring......especially some teenagers.

But there are nice parks that are not associated with Disney......if you have time, check out Busch Gardens and Cypress Gardens.....we had an excellent time there the last time we went.

hi guys

I-130

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

ضَاقتْ فلّما استَحْكمَتْ حَلقا تها فُرِجَتْ..................وَ كِدْتُ أظنها لا تفرجُ

Timeline

Oh....that is wonderful! Can't wait 'til I can say the same.

3 more hours 'til my sweet angel honey bunny arrives! :star:

I-130

8/17/06 NOA1

12/14/06 NOA2

10/9/07 Interview

10/16/07 VISA!!

I-129F

9/10/06 mailed I-129F

9/19/06 NOA1

12/15/06 NOA2

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.