Sabiux

After my i-601A approved

20 posts in this topic

Filed: Other Country: United Kingdom
Timeline
On January 20, 2016 at 9:38 PM, Sabiux said:

Hello Everyone ..i have a question ..my i-601A is been approved and this week january 21 we gonna send my DS260 & i-864 anyways Everything that is suppose but how many TIME i have to wait so that they can notice me when i have my interview back on my country..Honduras..gracias ;)

Hi want to know if you have an example of ur 601a waiver... 

• 2 weeks later...
Filed: Other Country: Mexico
Timeline
On 1/22/2017 at 1:12 PM, LilyAR said:

It looks like we are on the exact timeline. Our 601A was approved on 11/30/16 and sent the last of the requiered for NVC; the DS-260 on 12/6/16 (waited for approval of waiver per attorney suggestion).Spoke to an agent on 1/17/17 and was placed on supervisor review. Will call tomorrow again. This last step has felt eternal. Prayers for appointments! 

NVC is running behind, once the 6 weeks have passed they forward the information to a supervisor which will complete the paperwork. They advised me to give them 1 more week for it to be done. 

• 1 month later...
On 3/2/2015 at 8:18 PM, ESTHER77 said:

Good afternoon,

My husband got the I601A approved on January 2015, it took 8 months from the day we sent I601A until January to be approved. Now, what is the next step? My husband is from Colombia and he needs to go back to Bogota for Consular processing.

So far, I do know that I need to contact NVC with some documents so NVC can send those documents to Bogota-Colombia in order to get an appointment.

could you please explain what documents do I need to send to NVC, and do I have to send documents by email or mail? how long does it take to NVC to request appointment from Bogota? and what documents does my husband needs to take to the interview at Bogota-Colombia consular appointment?

I would like to know what is the next step, now that I601A had been approved.

thanks.

• 5 weeks later...
Filed: IR-1/CR-1 Visa Country: Honduras
Timeline
On 1/16/2017 at 0:34 PM, 11mary said:

We had our 601a approved on 11/23/16 and sent out the supporting documents on the 16th of December. We are still waiting for the appointment. 

Hi have you received case complete yet?We have had our case number and fee bills paid for a while (after i130 was approved) we then applied for i601a and was approved on November 5th 2016. We had a set back so we just sent off ds260 and supporting documents last week. Our lawyer said it's suppose to be 30 days but I see alot of people waiting 60-90 days.

• 10 months later...
Filed: Other Country: Israel
Timeline

Hello everyone,

your information here is really useful, but i still want your help please ..

i have been here illegally for more than 20 years, i lived with my partner for more than 10 years.. we share the house and everything.. it’s me who is responsible.

we just got married officially, do i need to file i601a first ? If it’s approved how can i leave the usa ? I never got a deportation notice !! In my country which type of visa they will give me ??!

Didn't find the answer you were looking for? Ask our VJ Immigration Lawyers.